The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Hey guys. I've put up with enough trolling. Time to redirect this thread back to the OP which is George Carlin's miserable life.

Fact Check

Trade Deficit With China Decreased Under Trump​

Excellent job, President Trump.
You're now 0 for 3. Whatcha got next to make my case? lol.
Really? Are you illiterate?
Fact Check

Trade Deficit With China Decreased Under Trump​

Excellent job, President Trump.
You're now 0 for 3. Whatcha got next to make my case? lol.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-11/... Where do you get these BS reports from? This from Bloomberg, hardly a liberal source.

I've never seen such envy as I see from this forum's leftwingers. I don't undestand it. I've never thought that way. When I saw a successful person, I tried to see what I could learn from them. I wouldn't have dreamed of whining or pouting or trying to pull them down.
Haha, like I said.

You nutters will aways -- and it is always -- just lie to yourselves out loud. It might be your only real skill.

Apparently it is a useless exercise to debate Mashmouth because he/she will simply go to a website like
YOU ARE RIGHT dot com and ignore real sources of info. And when truth reveals it's ugly face well, Pulls a Usain Bolt!

George Carlin was a brilliant comic and a brilliant polemicist.

Polemicism is frowned upon in religious nutball circles, as anything that deviates from or goes against the prescribed iron age mythology and the prescribed nutter rituals is viewed as evil.

So nutsacks like the OP will never get it. It's not meant for them anyway.

Polemicism is frowned upon in religious nutball circles, as anything that deviates from or goes against the prescribed iron age mythology and the prescribed nutter rituals is viewed as evil.

Folks who claim to be "god people" are the most humorless, uptight folks I've ever come in contact with. Plus, the most Boring ass bozos as well. Hey! Thanks for the new word for my vocab! LOL

I've never seen such envy as I see from this forum's leftwingers. I don't undestand it. I've never thought that way. When I saw a successful person, I tried to see what I could learn from them. I wouldn't have dreamed of whining or pouting or trying to pull them down.
Irony.

I know about Nuts and Sacks. This type simply can't handle the brilliant polemics. As children they were told "No, no, I'm afraid it's gotta be scientific experiments for the lot of ya." But young MashedNut squealed, "I know, Papa, I'll take all I've learned about our bag and become a travelling proselytist! God bothering people around the world -- for money and fabulous prizes! Hell, I'll even send some home one day, you'll see.. You'll see.. Like Trump.. You'll see.."
Proselytism (/ˈprɒsəlɪtɪzəm/) is the act or fact of religious conversion.[1][2] It has come to be seen as a form of involuntary forced conversion through bribery, coercion, or violence, as such, proselytism is illegal in some countries.[3]

I know about Nuts and Sacks. This type simply can't handle the brilliant polemics. As children they were told "No, no, I'm afraid it's gotta be scientific experiments for the lot of ya." But young MashedNut squealed, "I know, Papa, I'll take all I've learned about our bag and become a travelling proselytist! God bothering people around the world -- for money and fabulous prizes! Hell, I'll even send some home one day, you'll see.. You'll see.. Like Trump.. You'll see.."
And whom do they target?

Desperate people. Children. Dying people. Old people.

We all know why.

Ergo, my use of the word 'will'. Please read the posts instead of wasting my time.

I read it. One of Trump's promises was to get Roe v. Wade overturned. You listed that promise as one of the few he fulfilled. This "it is almost overturned" or "someone said it was fall" nonsense ignores the facts. Roe v. Wade is the same as it has been since 1973.

Forum List

Back