The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

According to his daughter, the parents fought constantly because they were drunk and coked-up all the time. It damaged the daughter. That's failure.

The people who think he's a genius are screwed up like he was.
If anger fueled rants are acts of "genius" then every senior care home in America is filled with the ranting
of "geniuses".

God Damn! Just now looking back on past posts in this thread I see just the name of George Carlin
has been like a secret call to open up the gates of Hell and summon forth the demons therein.

I feel like showering again now.

God Damn! Just now looking back on past posts in this thread I see just the name of George Carlin
has been like a secret call to open up the gates of Hell and summon forth the demons therein.

I feel like showering again now.
You would do better to read a book. You are low-information and low-IQ.

According to his daughter, the parents fought constantly because they were drunk and coked-up all the time. It damaged the daughter. That's failure.

The people who think he's a genius are screwed up like he was.

He stayed married to both his wives as long as he could. One wife died. The other wife was with him until he died. Considering the number of divorces and infidelities in todays marriages, he did just fine.

Fuck off. I didn't read anything but the OP title. Dude is one of the funniest guys ever. Everyone has a life that comes up short but that dude was funny as fuck, regardless. He was a genius comedian.

Fuck off. I didn't read anything but the OP title. Dude is one of the funniest guys ever. Everyone has a life that comes up short but that dude was funny as fuck, regardless. He was a genius comedian.
Carlin was an angry lost soul. He was pissed at his father for abandoning him, and because of that hatred, he hated and abused himself and his family all his adult life. The part I have an objection to is he dragged down a lot of other damaged people with him.
I'm here to identify what Carlin was really about. Same thing with Robin Williams.

Carlin was an angry lost soul. He was pissed at his father for abandoning him, and because of that hatred, he hated and abused himself and his family all his adult life. The part I have an objection to is he dragged down a lot of other damaged people with him.
I'm here to identify what Carlin was really about. Same thing with Robin Williams.
What the fuck is your point?

Mashmouth is now playing the victim card because he has no real argument to make. Just punching wind.
I've made the correct arguments. None of which you've been able to refute. Not a single one. You sound as angry as Carlin. Is it for the same reason?

I didn't say he didn't make lots of money. I simply questioned the whole "self-made" part. If Donald had not been given any money by his dad, would he have made billions?
And analysis shows he would have made a lot more money by just parking that money in index funds. Not a financial genius.

Forum List

Back