🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The search for a speaker at the Republican convention.

Well, of course they're having problems finding people to speak there.

Even empty chairs are avoiding this convention.

:D

When Ivanka or Irana (or whatever the fock the non-American's name is) said this was going to be a "different" convention, she wasn't kidding. This could be better than Eastwood and the chair ... which was one of the funniest not supposed to be funny things I've ever seen.

Maybe Randy Quaid could reprise his Natl Lampoon role of Eddie. Maybe park the RV outside the convention hall.

Last edited:
I'm sure Trump will have no problem finding speakers and turning the convention into a panoply of glitz and drek against a backdrop of good, Christian showgirls.

dwt30g.jpg

I accept this nomination on behalf of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Trump is who a majority of Republican primary voters wanted, they have only themselves to blame.
I think Trump can still win, but the window is closing. If he can put on a decent convention and come out giving fairly rational speeches, and just not say crazy shite when asked easy questions .....

It is because Trump runs as anti-establishment. Of course the establishment does not like him. Hell, even the voters dislike him; however, many are willing to vote for him in order to oust the GOP elites. It might even work, as the establishment Democratic Party candidate is equally disliked by voters.

It is because Trump runs as anti-establishment. Of course the establishment does not like him. Hell, even the voters dislike him; however, many are willing to vote for him in order to oust the GOP elites. It might even work, as the establishment Democratic Party candidate is equally disliked by voters.
Sarah's available to speak at the convention.

Palin slams Never Trump Republicans

Forum List

Back