The Shaman is lucky

So, in other words, rioting and trying to overthrow our government is acceptable to you?
Under a plea deal, five other charges were dropped.

"The path charted by Mr. Chansley since January 6 has been a process, one which has involved pain, depression, solitary confinement, introspection, recognition of mental health vulnerabilities, and a coming to grips with the need for more self-work," said Chansley's lawyer, Albert Watkins, in a previously written statement.

He needs to be taken off the streets but you would hope that he gets some sort of help whilst inside. He is obviously not right in the head.
One has to wonder why his followers followed a nut. We saw it in WACO, we saw it in Jonestown.

So, just obstructing Congress, which you admit too, is NOT an attempt to overthrow our government by not allowing the duly elected to take over the office.

you are so fucked in the head.

Texas will execute crazy people and does just like the entire South does.
Where's the logic in keeping violent crazy people alive? Violent people crazy or not are STILL a threat to others. Crazy people only get crazier and often pass on their mental illnesses to future generations. Being crazy only makes being a violent criminal worse and always a threat to others.

Where's the logic in keeping violent crazy people alive? Violent people crazy or not are STILL a threat to others. Crazy people only get crazier and often pass on their mental illnesses to future generations. Being crazy only makes being a violent criminal worse and always a threat to others.
True, you admiration of the Nazis is noted.

I was matching yours since that is yer fav style.
You have no clue about much of anything. I agreed with the member to whom I was responding. You (typically) interjected a meaningless non sequitor on some misguided sense of “style.”

Forum List

Back