The shameful right wing spinning of the Charleston shooting

The evidence speaks for itself. Every time someone who thinks they are a right winger on this forum is talking about blacks or Mexicans or Muslims or gays, it is always in a negative light.

You cannot escape that truth. You can try to throw up the corpse of Robert Byrd all the live long day, it won't work.

Everyone can see it for themselves. The best part is that even though I have made you aware of this behavior, you will not be able to stop yourselves. You hate minorities so much, you will not be able to stop yourselves from continuing to slam them.

Have a nice hateful day!
Actually I see the libs here speaking negatively about blacks. I see them excusing black crime, rationalizing black welfare dependency and maintaining that blacks cannot get ahead with Big Daddy Gov't helping them. I see them demonizing black men like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas as Uncle Toms, demonizing black women like Mia Love as "tokens".
The conservatives are opposed to all this. That you think that's racism shows you're an idiot.
I challenge you to show where a liberal called Carson or Thomas an "Uncle Tom".
If you don't, you expose your rhetoric as nazi style propaganda and destroy all your credibility.
That took me 8 seconds, asshole.
LOL GOP s Uncle Tom wants people to take him seriously. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The evidence speaks for itself. Every time someone who thinks they are a right winger on this forum is talking about blacks or Mexicans or Muslims or gays, it is always in a negative light.

You cannot escape that truth. You can try to throw up the corpse of Robert Byrd all the live long day, it won't work.

Everyone can see it for themselves. The best part is that even though I have made you aware of this behavior, you will not be able to stop yourselves. You hate minorities so much, you will not be able to stop yourselves from continuing to slam them.

Even when you don't say "Mexicans", when you talk about "illegal immigrants", it is Mexicans whose faces will be dancing before your eyes as you write.

Even when you don't say "Negroes", when you talk about food stamps and blame the CRA for the housing crash, it will be negro faces that will be dancing before your eyes as you write.

Have a nice hateful day!

You are a scumbag motherfucker.

Is that clear enough for you, scumbag motherfucker?
But do you think he's lying?

Yes.

he is a dimocrap scumbag.

He gets up in themorning lying, lies throughout the day and goes to bed at night lying.

dimocraps are scum

ALL that matters to dimocrap filth is power. It's all they care about.

Those dead Black People in SC?

They couldn't care less about them. All they see is an opportunity to put down their political rivals and gain some sympathy.

Think I'm kidding? Take their scumbag comments in whole, not in part.....

They're designed to harm their political opponents, nothing else.

Very little on stopping future tragedies like this, other than their usual political obsession with confiscating everybody's guns.

Outside of that -- They aren't interested. They couldn't care less.

In fact, they'd welcome an incident like that every day if they thought it would help their sick quest for unlimited power

dimocraps are scum

period

Have a nice hateful day!
Actually I see the libs here speaking negatively about blacks. I see them excusing black crime, rationalizing black welfare dependency and maintaining that blacks cannot get ahead with Big Daddy Gov't helping them. I see them demonizing black men like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas as Uncle Toms, demonizing black women like Mia Love as "tokens".
The conservatives are opposed to all this. That you think that's racism shows you're an idiot.
If you don't, you expose your rhetoric as nazi style propaganda and destroy all your credibility.
LOL GOP s Uncle Tom wants people to take him seriously. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

dimocraps are scum

Even when you don't say "Mexicans", when you talk about "illegal immigrants", it is Mexicans whose faces will be dancing before your eyes as you write.

Even when you don't say "Negroes", when you talk about food stamps and blame the CRA for the housing crash, it will be negro faces that will be dancing before your eyes as you write.

Have a nice hateful day!
Everytime....everyone....always....rhetorical bullshit.

From the scummiest scumbag piece of shit motherfucker on the Board.

That ain't bigotry, that's a fucking fact.

dimocraps are scum
^^^^The quintessential sophisticated language of the adult con.^^^^

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum

Yeah, forget the fact that Rabbi just made you out to be a fucking liar

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum
Are you planning on recanting your assertion that liberals dont call blacks Uncle Tom?

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum

Someone buy this poor 'man' a dictionary, a grammar book, and a box of punctuation.

Have a nice hateful day!

You are a scumbag motherfucker.

Is that clear enough for you, scumbag motherfucker?
:badgrin:

I guess that's the best you can do when confronted with the truth about yourselves. It's gonna suck for you the next time you catch yourself with negroes dancing in your head as you talk about food stamps.

Have a nice hateful day!

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum

Yeah, forget the fact that Rabbi just made you out to be a fucking liar
Your comprehension skills are as atrocious as your immature verbiage. Doesn't make me a liar, but it does bring shame to Hazelnut. I'm sure she would apologize long before any of you bigots do.

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum
Are you planning on recanting your assertion that liberals dont call blacks Uncle Tom?
A challenge is not an assertion. But there's always one in every crowd. That's far different than a whole party that has the Klu Klux Klan as their biggest supporter.
No matter how you try to deflect attention, you can't successfully defend con bigotry.

A liberal calling someone shameful???????????? Please! there is nothing more shameful than a liberal these days. A liberal smells of disgusting shame. Anyone that voted for OBAMA and the likes of Pelosi and Reid should be very ashamed.

DEFLECT DEFLECT
No deflection just truth and you all know you should hang your heads in shame but your stupid misplaced pride won't allow you to admit how fucked up you all have made our once beautiful nation. Next year that all changes...we are going to take back our nation from the snibbling little bitches that run it now. Live it love it learn it!

Birds can fly is also a truth but its not the discussion we're having here.

DEFLECT DEFLECT!

Slow down Hazel....first we have to figure out if it was a hate crime....was it terrorism...was it slavery...was it the crusades...was it lack of infrastructure...too few jobs...poor education...gender identity confusion...or just another maladjusted moron, exhibiting all the signs, and being ignored until he acted out.

If you read that news articles you would know that this is about race and the crazy person who did this wanted to start a race war.

White suspect charged with murder in attack on black U.S. church - AOL.com

Here's the very first paragraph of the article.

A 21-year-old white man has been charged with nine counts of murder for an attack on a historic black South Carolina church, local police said on Friday, with media reporting that he had hoped his actions would incite a race war in the United States.

Get off left wing news sites and you'd know he was taking medication to control violent outbursts. He's just another nut that went berserk.

Aol is a left wing site?

Wow you people are really reaching on this one.

The facts speak loudly. This is a racists who set out to start a race war.

You don't have to like the truth. You do have to accept the truth.

Yeah AOL is leftist, think Huffpo, dumb ass. The truth is the kid was nuts. There you have it, now run along, you're too stupid to live, clown face

So you don't like AOL news how about The Atlantic Constitution?

You're so full of hate it oozes from your posts.

Oh, and thank you for letting me know my avatar still upsets you and rest of you right wingers. That made my day.

Roof wanted ‘race war’, faces 9 counts of murder in church... | www.ajc.com

If you don't like that site just click the link below. It's to the Bing search I did on the subject. Just pick the article of your choice. It's all over the news and will probably be all over the news for a while.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=roof+wanted+to+start+a+race+war&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=roof+wanted+to+start+a+race+war&sc=0-16&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=0…

Slow down Hazel....first we have to figure out if it was a hate crime....was it terrorism...was it slavery...was it the crusades...was it lack of infrastructure...too few jobs...poor education...gender identity confusion...or just another maladjusted moron, exhibiting all the signs, and being ignored until he acted out.

If you read that news articles you would know that this is about race and the crazy person who did this wanted to start a race war.

A 21-year-old white man has been charged with nine counts of murder for an attack on a historic black South Carolina church, local police said on Friday, with media reporting that he had hoped his actions would incite a race war in the United States.

Get off left wing news sites and you'd know he was taking medication to control violent outbursts. He's just another nut that went berserk.

P

Aol is a left wing site?

Yeah AOL is leftist, think Huffpo, dumb ass. The truth is the kid was nuts. There you have it, now run along, you're too stupid to live, clown face

Oh, and thank you for letting me know my avatar still upsets you and rest of you right wingers. That made my day.

If you don't like that site just click the link below. It's to the Bing search I did on the subject. Just pick the article of your choice. It's all over the news and will probably be all over the news for a while.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=roof+wanted+to+start+a+race+war&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=roof+wanted+to+start+a+race+war&sc=0-16&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=0…
A twenty one year old punk wants to start a race war? How about the millions and millions of other young people who prefer peace and national unity? Libtard hysteria is showing.

Aol is a left wing site?

That's all over the news, I don't need Bing nor do I use Bing. Now GFY, clown face

Have a nice hateful day!

dimocraps are scum
A challenge is not an assertion. But there's always one in every crowd. That's far different than a whole party that has the Klu Klux Klan as their biggest supporter.
No matter how you try to deflect attention, you can't successfully defend con bigotry.
So you're a gutless fucking liar. Like thats news.

Forum List

Back