The simple truth of the marijuana issue

There is no question that Obama is NOT the worst on medical marijuana

In the end, while either political party has one if its "leaders" outed for being a completely despicable and treasonous liar, and both parties are chock full of 'em, the solution isn't to defend... and Obama is indefensible on pot.... the talking point tactic is always to

EQUIVOCATE....

because no matter how awful your Dem or GOP is, the other side always has someone WORSE....

VOTE LIBERTARIAN

SCREW THE DEMS AND GOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice back pedal.

I'd rather vote for legalization of marijuana and a functioning government so why would I waste my vote on Republicans or Libertarians?

HJ is 100% for big government kleptocracy.... and didn't have any problems with Obama's huge lie in 2008 about pot...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

Democrats lie and steal, and so does HJ, which is why he votes for them...

Blame the GOP all you want, when the Dems had the WH and both houses of Congress in 2010, they didn't enact the will of the people either, because the Dems never do anything but enrich the ATTORNEY LOBBY....
Again another example of the two parties being the flip side of the same coin.

It is absolutely amazing that the PRISON UNIONS are allowed to participate in politics.

What do PRISON UNIONS want?

They want as many Americans locked up for as long as possible, because that is what enriches the PRISON UNION BOSSES the most....

True to form, the largest donor of political cash in "progressive" CA is the CA Correctional Officers union....

The simple truth is that conservatives and Republicans are once again out of touch with the majority of the American people.

The simple truth is that the problem isn’t states decriminalizing marijuana use consistent with the will of the people of those states, but Congressional Republicans’ refusal to amend Federal marijuana law enforcement policy.
the simple truth is,you dont know what the hell you are talking about jones....many righties smoke pot and want it at least decriminalized just as much as the lefty crowd....thats how out of touch you are with the people.....care to comment?.....or will you run off to another thread and do another drive by post?...

The simple truth is Republicans once again voting against their own interests. Isn't that what you meant to say?
no not at all.....i was talking about pot not politics.....

Legalization is politics.
if you read what i said i was talking about jones and was commenting on what HE said....

The state will get rich and taxes will go down?? WTF, sure the state will get rich but that's about it...at least in California.

How does a state get rich selling an oversurplus of pot to itself? I've heard people are giving it away in CA. Oh, you mean exporting it to other states in the Union for sale that haven't "legalized" it, so the prices are high. So California is a cartel then.

And you wonder why Sessions is stepping in.

You may want to direct your question to reasonable for a more specific answer. I don't doubt California will receive lots of money from taxing weed. No way in hell will taxes be lowered though.
So let me get this straight. A state famous forever for growing weed illegally, will suddenly have people lining up at dispensaries willing to pay huge taxes on weed that costs them more

Hmmmm yes that is factually correct.

I saw it this weekend- as a local dispensary opened- there was a line down the block- all day long.

I can't imagine that demand will continue to be that robust, but so far people prefer to be able to buy their pot safely.

HJ is 100% for big government kleptocracy.... and didn't have any problems with Obama's huge lie in 2008 about pot...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

Democrats lie and steal, and so does HJ, which is why he votes for them...

Obama was so 2016, the fact is that marijuana made leaps and bounds towards legalization the last couple of years and Trump's boy Jeffy would like to take that all away and I don't see Trump stepping in to do anything about it.

The Democrats as a whole have a way better track record on legalization and I've already showed you that for which you seem to be ignoring.

Sessions does. Want to go over his pot quotes again? The KKK was OK until it started smoking pot = Jeff Sessions

Sessions worries me a little. I mean, he can't even get up in front of a group without constantly stuttering and stammering like he is totally unprepared to speak. Maybe he needs to get stoned.

Michael Phelps comes to mind as 100% proof you are FULL OF SHIT and anti-reefer PROPAGANDA....

Look Fool, rationalize your dope habit anyway you want, but it is a MEDICAL FACT that smoking stunts your lungs. The younger you are when you start, the more you smoked, the greater the effect. I don't know what age he started or how heavy his usage, but he obviously has superior genes. The question is, how much better might his lung capacity be had he not smoked at all? We can never know that. And he is still young. Wait till he is 50 and 60 years old; when you are young, your body is good at hiding and dealing with injuries and harm that come back to bite you and feel more as you get older.

The simple truth is that conservatives and Republicans are once again out of touch with the majority of the American people.

The simple truth is that the problem isn’t states decriminalizing marijuana use consistent with the will of the people of those states, but Congressional Republicans’ refusal to amend Federal marijuana law enforcement policy.
the simple truth is,you dont know what the hell you are talking about jones....many righties smoke pot and want it at least decriminalized just as much as the lefty crowd....thats how out of touch you are with the people.....care to comment?.....or will you run off to another thread and do another drive by post?...

The simple truth is Republicans once again voting against their own interests. Isn't that what you meant to say?

if you read what i said i was talking about jones and was commenting on what HE said....

Right, I'm commenting on what you said. See how that works?

Sessions does. Want to go over his pot quotes again? The KKK was OK until it started smoking pot = Jeff Sessions

Sessions worries me a little. I mean, he can't even get up in front of a group without constantly stuttering and stammering like he is totally unprepared to speak. Maybe he needs to get stoned.

Michael Phelps comes to mind as 100% proof you are FULL OF SHIT and anti-reefer PROPAGANDA....

Look Fool, rationalize your dope habit anyway you want, but it is a MEDICAL FACT that smoking stunts your lungs. The younger you are when you start, the more you smoked, the greater the effect. I don't know what age he started or how heavy his usage, but he obviously has superior genes. The question is, how much better might his lung capacity be had he not smoked at all? We can never know that. And he is still young. Wait till he is 50 and 60 years old; when you are young, your body is good at hiding and dealing with injuries and harm that come back to bite you and feel more as you get older.

Just checking, but are you saying unless something has zero health concerns then it should be illegal? You sure about that little government conservative?

I used to ride a bicycle, but got lazy when I got older. A few years back, I decided to start riding again. I was also smoking both marijuana and cigarettes at the time. When I started riding again, I stopped smoking cigarettes but continued to smoke marijuana. Interestingly enough, my breathing went back up, and at my last physical, my O2 stats were at 98 percent. That was 5 years away from cigarettes but still smoking marijuana on a daily basis.

I used to ride a bicycle, but got lazy when I got older. A few years back, I decided to start riding again. I was also smoking both marijuana and cigarettes at the time. When I started riding again, I stopped smoking cigarettes but continued to smoke marijuana. Interestingly enough, my breathing went back up, and at my last physical, my O2 stats were at 98 percent. That was 5 years away from cigarettes but still smoking marijuana on a daily basis.

I used to smoke cigarettes and when I quit I noticed a huge improvement in my breathing. I've smoked pot on and off for quite sometime and I've never noticed a difference in breathing or lung capacity.

I used to smoke cigarettes and when I quit I noticed a huge improvement in my breathing. I've smoked pot on and off for quite sometime and I've never noticed a difference in breathing or lung capacity.

You know, if marijuana was as bad as cigarettes, there would be no way in hell that my 53 year old ass would be able to cruise at 17 to 22 mph on a bicycle.

no you were not.....i never mentioned republicans voting on anything,you did..i never said anything about legalizing pot,you did.......i was talking about jones,so until you talk about what i said about jones,not the republicans,you were not talking about what i said....see how that works?.......

You know, if marijuana was as bad as cigarettes, there would be no way in hell that my 53 year old ass would be able to cruise at 17 to 22 mph on a bicycle.

True, I also...well, used to ride after I quit smoking and going on a 50 mile trek for the day was eazy peazy, the bowl at the end of the journey was imply the cherry on the sundae.

Eventually I moved onto other forms of exercise mostly due to shattering my elbow but that's another story.

no you were not.....i never mentioned republicans voting on anything,you did..i never said anything about legalizing pot,you did.......i was talking about jones,so until you talk about what i said about jones,not the republicans,you were not talking about what i said....see how that works?.......

You said 'many righties smoke pot" and therefore I replied with they vote against their own best interests. Is this confusing to you?

Just checking, but are you saying unless something has zero health concerns then it should be illegal? You sure about that little government conservative?

Nothing has zero health concerns. Eat too much spinach or bananas and even they will have some sort of negative impact. Problem with refer is the heavy tars and resin. Far worse than those in cigarettes. Not only are they a carcinogen but they are hard to remove. Take some of that black crud from your pipe and smear it on your clothes then go try to wash it out. Go ahead, keep washing. The stuff is nasty, the cilia of the lungs cannot float it out/ So if you are going to do pot, if you can wait until your body is done developing the better, and if you can take breaks occasionally, a few days or weeks every few months to let the lungs recover and the blood levels to clear the better. Start getting a chronic cough------ stop smoking till it goes away. Take a few months off once a year would be great. Also, eating it (on pizza, etc.,) is a great alternative to smoking it. Uses more but it is a greater, longer lasting organic high.

Only old folks who still believe "Reefer Madness" want it illegal. They are dying off, and every election cycle the poll numbers for legalizing go up 2 points, and now stand in the low 60% level of support.

How can a "democracy" not enact that which 60% of the people support?

80 percent of Americans want illegals to be given a path to legal status. And yet we haven't done it.

Nothing has zero health concerns. Eat too much spinach or bananas and even they will have some sort of negative impact. Problem with refer is the heavy tars and resin. Far worse than those in cigarettes. Not only are they a carcinogen but they are hard to remove. Take some of that black crud from your pipe and smear it on your clothes then go try to wash it out. Go ahead, keep washing. The stuff is nasty, the cilia of the lungs cannot float it out/ So if you are going to do pot, if you can wait until your body is done developing the better, and if you can take breaks occasionally, a few days or weeks every few months to let the lungs recover and the blood levels to clear the better. Start getting a chronic cough------ stop smoking till it goes away. Take a few months off once a year would be great. Also, eating it (on pizza, etc.,) is a great alternative to smoking it. Uses more but it is a greater, longer lasting organic high.

On a day when I smoke a lot? I might use 2/3rds of a joint. That is nothing compared to the pack of cigarettes I used to smoke daily.

And.................I never smoked cigarettes through a water pipe either. I do with marijuana. Only time I smoke a pipe or a joint is if I'm at someone else's house.

Forum List

Back