The simple way to instantly fix health care!!!

Without Insurance only the top 1/4% would have the means to all healthcare

good point and with national or international competition among insurance companies their efficiency would be pushed to the absolute limit!!

Again, how would you ensure portability?
You may not be able to do that.

Not without more federal interference. He can't see that because in his own mind he is the only one who can be "right".
Like I said before, if the medical profession does not solve this problem they won't like what the government will do.

Patient/Physician Co-Ops don't need incentives.

why not???
Patient/Physician Cooperatives (PPC) is a comprehensive healthcare system, starting with a group of physicians, health practitioners and patients working together to provide access to affordable, basic health care. Contracts for medical services are made directly between the patient and physician members. By creating this comprehensive system, incorporating medical discount programs & a variety of Association Group or Employer Sponsored insurance plans, we have effectively eliminated the red-tape that acts as a barrier to providing patients with high quality care. Unlike most insurance companies, PPC has no exclusions for age, income, or pre-existing conditions.

Like I said before, if the medical profession does not solve this problem they won't like what the government will do.

capitalism solves the problem of auto mechanics charging too much, and doctors too if we have capitalism

working together to provide access .

perhaps they would have more incentive to work together in a capitalist system wherein they would have to work hard every day to be the best in the world??? Do you understand now?

working together to provide access .

perhaps they would have more incentive to work together in a capitalist system wherein they would have to work hard every day to be the best in the world??? Do you understand now?
Oh, yes, I do understand now. That is exactly what Patient/Physician Co-Ops do. And did I mention that there is no red tape or middlemen?

capitalism solves the problem of auto mechanics charging too much, and doctors too if we have capitalism
Same thing for Patient/Physician Co-Ops. And no red tape or middlemen.
but no life and death capitalist incentives to be best in world every day just to save your jobs!!

Same thing for Patient/Physician Co-Ops. And no red tape or middlemen.
but no life and death capitalist incentives to be best in world every day just to save your jobs!!
That's the beauty of Patient/Physician Co-Ops, they don't need subsidies because there is no red tape or middlemen. They have capitalist incentives out the ass. They have so many capitalistic incentives they will turn every liberal into a Republican overnight. And did I mention world class medical services with no waiting. You would jiz in your pants you would be so excited about it. It's going to be great. It'll be yuuuuuge.

That is exactly what Patient/Physician Co-Ops do. ?

but you stupidly said they would do it without any capitalist incentive; just out of the goodness i their hearts???
No no no no. They will be rolling in the dough because there is no red tape or middlemen. They will make tons of money and you will save tons of money too. One price. All th medical attention you want. Can I sign you up?

Ryan and the GOP have convinced weakminded followers that Medicare can save money by paying CEOs $multi-million salaries.

if true I will pay you $10,000. Bet????

obviously big companies pay huge salaries to save money not to lose money. Do you understand these basics??

• Cigna CEO David Cordani: $17.3 million. Cordani's total compensation rose considerably compared to 2014, when he pulled in $14.5 million. ...
  • Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini: $17.3 million. ...
  • UnitedHealth CEO Stephen Hemsley: $14.5 million. ...
  • Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish: $13.6 million. ...
  • Humana CEO Bruce Broussard: $10.3 million.
Health insurance CEO salary tops out at $17.3M in ... - Fierce Healthcare
www.fiercehealthcare.com/.../health-insurance-ceo-pay-at-big-five-tops-out-at-17-3m-2...
So, all of these fellows run multi-state corporations with 10's of thousands of workers.

You know who else makes huge yearly sums?

Keanu Reeves. 30 million
Johnny Depp 35 million
Arnold Schwarzenegger 29.25 million
Mel Gibson 30 million
Sandra Bullock 20 million.

How about some singers?

Taylor Swift 73.5 million
Kenny Chesney 39.8 million
Billy Joel 31 million
Luke Bryan 23 million

All of these people outstrip any corporate CEO, yet they don't do anything but pretend to be other people or sing a few songs.

Sorry if I'm not outraged at the incomes of CEO's who actually provide value to our society.
If you don't see a difference you're too stupid to argue with.

Last edited:
Ryan and the GOP have convinced weakminded followers that Medicare can save money by paying CEOs $multi-million salaries.

if true I will pay you $10,000. Bet????

obviously big companies pay huge salaries to save money not to lose money. Do you understand these basics??

• Cigna CEO David Cordani: $17.3 million. Cordani's total compensation rose considerably compared to 2014, when he pulled in $14.5 million. ...
  • Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini: $17.3 million. ...
  • UnitedHealth CEO Stephen Hemsley: $14.5 million. ...
  • Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish: $13.6 million. ...
  • Humana CEO Bruce Broussard: $10.3 million.
Health insurance CEO salary tops out at $17.3M in ... - Fierce Healthcare
www.fiercehealthcare.com/.../health-insurance-ceo-pay-at-big-five-tops-out-at-17-3m-2...
So, all of these fellows run multi-state corporations with 10's of thousands of workers.

You know who else makes huge yearly sums?

Keanu Reeves. 30 million
Johnny Depp 35 million
Arnold Schwarzenegger 29.25 million
Mel Gibson 30 million
Sandra Bullock 20 million.

How about some singers?

Taylor Swift 73.5 million
Kenny Chesney 39.8 million
Billy Joel 31 million
Luke Bryan 23 million

All of these people outstrip any corporate CEO, yet they don't do anything but pretend to be other people or sing a few songs.

Sorry if I'm not outraged at the incomes of CEO's who actually provide value to our society.
If you don't see a difference you're to stupid to argue with.

so Taylor Swift deserves more money than a health care CEO??? Why?? A liberal will lack the IQ to understand capitalism and not know that CEO's save money. If not stockholders would not hire them

Forum List

Back