The True Christian © Trophy Case

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
Welcome to my True Christian Trophy Case.

PostmodernProf: good lord, dude, how much effort do you put into ignoring my point......if you didn't want to acknowledge it, just don't post......he complained about Jehovah's Witnesses going door to door......that's what they do.......going to court is what atheists do......deal with it.....I don't give a fuck what you think their motive is or whether you believe its justified.....just like you don't give a fuck what the JW's motive is......

PostmodernProf: "sigh.....look, that was the discussion I was engaged in......you stepped into the argument by quoting me and asking a question......I had been defending God as not evil and pointing out the stupidity of saying he was before you ever showed up......if you didn't want to be involved in that debate don't enter it......meanwhile, fuck off....."

dT7zAagnc.gif

PostmodernProf: "its good you don't mention it.....it isn't true and it makes you look really stupid to repeat it as many times as you have....."

PostmodernProf: why would I pick a verse that didn't fit my needs......that would seem incredibly stupid.......

GISMYS: "NO!!! YOUR ONLY CREATION IS YOUR SINS AND IGNORANCE!!! wise up!!!"

Is this Christianity? Where can I sign up for more?

In this trophy case, I would like to add choice writings from true Christian's on this forum. If you have any favorites, please feel free to add.

The-Church-Lady.png

Last edited:
GIS' use of all-caps reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes comic bit. His parents are taking him to a retaurant for dinenr and he asks if he can bring Hobbes (his stuffed tiger who he regards as real) with them. His Mom says no to which Calvin responds, "BUT I WANT HIM TO COME WTH US!" His Mom relents and the last panels reads, "If you can't win by reason, win by volumn." :)

Knowing they are no better or worse than you are, you still feel the need to call them out, and expose what you consider to be their infirmities. And yet you admit that you are no better.
There is one difference between you and a Christian:

John 11:25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

So, stick this front and center in your trophy case. ;)

Last edited:
GIS' use of all-caps reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes comic bit. His parents are taking him to a retaurant for dinenr and he asks if he can bring Hobbes (his stuffed tiger who he regards as real) with them. His Mom says no to which Calvin responds, "BUT I WANT HIM TO COME WTH US!" His Mom relents and the last panels reads, "If you can't win by reason, win by volumn." :)

Lets not encourage that one to come over. LOL! I think he/she is just trolling.

Knowing they are no better or worse than you are, you still feel the need to call them out, and expose what you consider to be their infirmities. And yet you admit that you are no better.

John 11:25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

Jesus also condemned a fig tree for not producing figs. It just so happens that fig trees only produce figs up to a certain age, then the tree stops producing.

He was a radical guy. :eusa_pray:

Okay, so let me get this straight. The only reason to be a Christian is so you don't die? So you are a Christian out of fear, rather than so much believing in and living by Christ's teachings?

Cool.

Last edited:

Okay, so let me get this straight. The only reason to be a Christian is so you don't die? So you are a Christian out of fear, rather than so much believing in and living by Christ's teachings?

Cool.

I'm in it for the strawberry margaritas and the body surfing.......

Cool.

Seriously, when you get to the bottom line and it is: Na na na, we get to live for eternity and you don't. Give me a break. It's like Christianity for kindergarteners.

Cool.

Christians wont die if they believe? ...Um, so what are we doing in Iraq exactly? Let the fleeing Christians die and go to heaven. Or you know, not die or whatever. :)

Cool.

Seriously, when you get to the bottom line and it is: Na na na, we get to live for eternity and you don't. Give me a break. It's like Christianity for kindergarteners.

lol, you mean as opposed to the "Christian out of fear" argument.......how about the "Christian because an eternity of happiness doesn't sound half bad" argument.....a Christian's kindergarten argument is sufficient to counter an atheist's preschool argument.....

love Calvin and Hobbes.

lol, you mean as opposed to the "Christian out of fear" argument.......how about the "Christian because an eternity of happiness doesn't sound half bad" argument.....a Christian's kindergarten argument is sufficient to counter an atheist's preschool argument.....

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Just because someone is not a Christian does not mean they are an athiest. No wonder your take on Christianity is that which wouldn't rival the brain power of a toddler.

Cool.

That is offensive to kindergartners! LOL!

You're not going even if there is a God. LOL!

Forum List

Back