Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Uncensored know moves from spamming to lying. Post the link, so I can metaphorically kick your face in there and here. Without the link, you are merely spamming.

Jake, you're a lying little fuckwad, but that has nothing to do with Mormonism, that's just who you are as a person.

Your fellow fake Republican, but genuine Bolshevik, JoeB, is the most virulent anti-Mormon bigot on the board.

Post the link, uncensored, or admit you are lying.

If you don't then the principle of Affirmative Silence condemns you.

The link gives no evidence that I say I am Catholic. You project onto me your lack of integrity. You fail. I am not, no more than I am Mormon, and I am beginning to think that you are not Jewish.

What is wrong with you?
:bye1:

The link gives no evidence that I say I am Catholic. You project onto me your lack of integrity. You fail. I am not, no more than I am Mormon, and I am beginning to think that you are not Jewish.

What is wrong with you?

Jewish? Me?

BWAHAHAHAHA

JakeStarkey said:
This has nothing to do with Holy Catholicism but only apostate evangelicalism and fundamentalism,

There's a reason you are identified as a lying fuckwad, Jakematters....

So I am not Catholic and you are not Jewish? Then why did you lie about me being Catholic?

Your own link cut off your balls, you idjit.

need to ,there are no plates (never were) whatever the witnesses BELIEVE they saw or imagined they saw (the spiritual eye) is no evidence of the plates existing.
humans tend to find what they want to find even when it's not there.
I have no doubt they did believe what they imagined they saw, books on human behavior are full of accounts of misidentification.

Like I said, it's fine that you are going to ignore the eyewitnesses because it's inconvenient for your current perspective. That's your choice. But it doesn't change the fact that the eye witnesses exist and their testimony and behavior conflict with your viewpoint.

Because you havent studied the Book of Mormon and gotten on your knees to ask the Lord if i was true.

Well, the thing is so horribly written that most people find it unreadable....

"exceedingly" badly written, in fact.

The last time I asked the Sky Pixie for anything was to cure my mom's cancer.

Then she died and I realized no one is listening to those prayers, so I don't waste my time with them.

Considering how clear it is, it sounds like you're just making excuses for your lack of effort.

No, I'm just effectively proven there is no God. All other arguments became meaningless on Feb 3rd, 1983.

It is astonishing how so many people are duped into believeing they will get rewarded for their participation in any religion after they are dead.

You some REALLY STUPID MoFos.

It's astonishing that you think just insulting people somehow proves your point. I don't think your stupid though. I just think you aren't thinking.

While i certainly commend you in your defense, I am not convinced that you know what the message of King Benjamin is about, per several of our discussions. Though I think you have actually read it:)

There is nothing for Jakematters to defend. I never "attacked" Mormonism in the first place, and have often defended it from other leftist fools like JoeB.

I am agnostic, but find Mormonism no more ridiculous than other faiths. You already know that Jake is a fraud who engages in deceit. In another thread he is purporting to be a Catholic and speak for that church.

I don't share your faith, but I sure haven't attacked it.

Then I apologize. Part of the problem coming it mid discussion.

Then she died and I realized no one is listening to those prayers, so I don't waste my time with them.

Considering how clear it is, it sounds like you're just making excuses for your lack of effort.

No, I'm just effectively proven there is no God. All other arguments became meaningless on Feb 3rd, 1983.

You can't do anything of the sort, ever.

[

There, again, demonstrates your ignorance. No one is shunned. Quite the opposite, critics like yourself likewise claim we don't leave people alone. No one is forced to recite their testimony, in fact, no one is forced to do anything. People share their testimony because its meaningful to them. There is nothing magical about anyone's underwear and the obsession some of you critics have with underwear is a bit creepy. The so called mandatory missionary work is still the choice of anyone who does it.

Yeah, guy, I've talked to enough Ex-Mormons to know that Shunning is common and encouraged by the cult to keep people in line.

So we can add "Liars" to the things I hate about your cult.

But your cult was started by a liar and pedophile, it's not like I'm holding you to a standard.

You haven't proven anything. I've experienced the love and glory of God. I've recieved revelation and blessings from the Lord. I've been healed miraculously because of God. Everything in the universe testifies that there is a God. The hand of divine providence is all over the history of the world.

Why on earth would I or anyone else who has experienced the Lord accept that there is no God simply on your word alone?

If you think that was the end of the Mormon Moment, you haven't seen anything yet.:)

Oh, I think that your cult is already starting to fade, thanks to the fact that the internet is informing more of your dumb sheep about what Joseph Smith really did...

yeah, but we've already established that your depiction of reality is questionable.

Yeah... Ummm, hey, did they find those Nephite Ruins yet?

You know, if the NEphite Civilization existed, there ought to be evidence of it, right?

While i certainly commend you in your defense, I am not convinced that you know what the message of King Benjamin is about, per several of our discussions. Though I think you have actually read it:)

There is nothing for Jakematters to defend. I never "attacked" Mormonism in the first place, and have often defended it from other leftist fools like JoeB.

I am agnostic, but find Mormonism no more ridiculous than other faiths. You already know that Jake is a fraud who engages in deceit. In another thread he is purporting to be a Catholic and speak for that church.

Uncensored posted a link that proved that I was not a Catholic. He lies as usual, Avatar.

You can ask him to post the link where I say or "purport" to be a Catholic. :lol:

[

There, again, demonstrates your ignorance. No one is shunned. Quite the opposite, critics like yourself likewise claim we don't leave people alone. No one is forced to recite their testimony, in fact, no one is forced to do anything. People share their testimony because its meaningful to them. There is nothing magical about anyone's underwear and the obsession some of you critics have with underwear is a bit creepy. The so called mandatory missionary work is still the choice of anyone who does it.

Yeah, guy, I've talked to enough Ex-Mormons to know that Shunning is common and encouraged by the cult to keep people in line.

So we can add "Liars" to the things I hate about your cult.

But your cult was started by a liar and pedophile, it's not like I'm holding you to a standard.

nonsense. Especially considering that countless ex-mormons claim we wont leave them alone. Go to any anti-mormon forum and ask if anyone has problems with mormons who wont leave them alone. They will give you tons of stories showing the exact opposite of what your claiming. So stop lying.

That's what disgusts me about anti-mormons such as yourself. You're so freakin insecure about your positions that you have to make things up.

Oh, I think that your cult is already starting to fade, thanks to the fact that the internet is informing more of your dumb sheep about what Joseph Smith really did...

yeah, but we've already established that your depiction of reality is questionable.

Yeah... Ummm, hey, did they find those Nephite Ruins yet?

You know, if the NEphite Civilization existed, there ought to be evidence of it, right?

And there is if you bother looking at the evidence. The problem is identifying it and the lack of research into that area.

However, the fact that an uneducated farmboy in frontier New York described an accurate route through the Arabia Penninsula in 1 Nephi through Nahom and Bountiful, and even accurately named Nahom as the evidence shows it was known at time is pretty impressive. But I suppose thats another one of those coincidence that Joseph just happened to get right that no one knew about for nearly 200 years.

Uncensored posted a link that proved that I was not a Catholic. He lies as usual, Avatar.

You can ask him to post the link where I say or "purport" to be a Catholic. :lol:

I apologized for thinking he was attacking the Church. I didnt say anything about his attacks on you. You guys can work that out amongst yourselves.

Forum List

Back