The truth must come out.

Fortunately I won’t have to be in that position because I make WAY better decisions than Chansley.

Doesn’t matter what surveillance video he had access to, he was guilty and a plea deal makes sense.
Deciding to be a leftist America hating pos is a good decision? Lmao!

Fortunately I won’t have to be in that position because I make WAY better decisions than Chansley.

Doesn’t matter what surveillance video he had access to, he was guilty and a plea deal makes sense.
I bet you think justice in America is blind and fair to all.

I don’t. Try being poor and black.

try being rich & Black. Odell Becham recently kept a plane from leaving AND forced it to de-board as he wouldnt put his seatbelt on or other BS? Ignored all requests from airwaitress.

no charges. MSM sportshost still harp for teams to sign this prima-donna. Try that as a poor anything.

Now i remember why I left here for two years. Posters like this BEE thing are insane Children. Feels dirty to be on the same planet with almost all of these loons.//

You are the fascist pigs. You want to make up your own reality. You are enemies of this country and should be treated as such you treasonous traitor.

He's fully indoctrinated, for sure. The loudest ones usually are.

But yeah. Agree. If the ground wasn't so darned wet I'd be out there doing something else a little more fulfilling myself.

You are the ones who are indoctrinated members of the cult of Trump.

Republican congressman McCaul said this.

“I think the American people deserve to see all the footage from that day, and all the footage is not going to be, you know, tourism at the Capitol,” he said.

He is pushing back on Carlson's BS.

I do and it doesn’t matter. His prosecution was illegal. So, his sentence should be thrown out and he should be immediately released from prison.

It was not illegal as countless judges have pointed out in trials involving the terrorists involved in 1/6.

They sure are when exculpatory evidence is excluded. Those prosecutors should be fired and disbarred. The judges should be impeached and that phony committee should be censured.

There is no proof of that. Doctored videos do not prove anything.

Republican congressman McCaul said this.

“I think the American people deserve to see all the footage from that day, and all the footage is not going to be, you know, tourism at the Capitol,” he said.
Well Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store...

Forum List

Back