The two main reasons to support Trump:

How will building a wall make the US a police state?[/QUO
TE]
How will building a wall stop illegal immigration? A lot of illegals came here on valid visas and just overstayed.

Oh, I see what it is now. You just want to quit, to just give up.
So you want to spend lots of money on something that is ineffective. And this differs from Democrats, how?

We get it, you're anti Trump and this has very little to do with a wall.
You dont get it.
A wall will not solve the immigration problem. The wall will contribute enormously to the deficit. We have spent increasing sums on border patrol and immigration over the last 30 years and the problem is worse, not better.
But you will go for the excuse for every failed program: We didnt do it enough.
The sad part is we could solve the problem very easily. But the fascist Trumptards are so convinced that hordes of brown people are rushing here to eat up all their cookies they will never go for it.
What is your plan that easily solves the problem? And what is the problem it solves?

How will building a wall make the US a police state?
How will building a wall stop illegal immigration? A lot of illegals came here on valid visas and just overstayed.

So you want to spend lots of money on something that is ineffective. And this differs from Democrats, how?

You dont get it.
A wall will not solve the immigration problem. The wall will contribute enormously to the deficit. We have spent increasing sums on border patrol and immigration over the last 30 years and the problem is worse, not better.
The sad part is we could solve the problem very easily. But the fascist Trumptards are so convinced that hordes of brown people are rushing here to eat up all their cookies they will never go for it.

so far we have not done enough

When have our immigration laws been adequately enforced? Never, for the last 30 years at least. It's because our immigration laws are fucked. The most stupid policies designed to fail.

No, the reason is that corporations have been bribing our politicians to ignore our immigration laws, and Democrats always intended to sabotage them from the get-go. It isn't the laws that are fucked, it's democratic government.
Really? You have evidence of bribery? You understand it is illegal to hire foreign workers without documentation, right? And companies pay out thousands in fines.

What does that have to do with the fact that Democrat politicians routinely ignore the law?
You mafe a claim of birbery. Either back it up or admit you're talking out of your ass.

Puh leeze, what do you think the whole point of Trump not taking campaign donations is?

Rube.

First on CNN: Donald Trump plans fundraising blitz if he wins GOP nomination - CNNPolitics.com

You dont get it.

After Obama's spending spree the price of any wall is small potatoes. Trump will be the nominee and I will support him. Wall or no wall.
Wow. So throwing money at worthless projects is now a conservative value?
I will say this for Trump: his campaign has managed to expose the real conservatives and the faux fascists who merely hated Obama because he was a liberal. They're fine with government fascism and anti-freedom, as long as it's someone else who gets the short end.
Thanks, Donald.

You dont get it.

The excuse for every failed government program. Saul ALinsky is smiling.

You dont get it.

After Obama's spending spree the price of any wall is small potatoes. Trump will be the nominee and I will support him. Wall or no wall.
I will say this for Trump: his campaign has managed to expose the real conservatives and the faux fascists who merely hated Obama because he was a liberal. They're fine with government fascism and anti-freedom, as long as it's someone else who gets the short end.
Thanks, Donald.

You're getting annoying, just because your candidate lost is no reason to start calling everyone a Fascist. Get over it

You dont get it.

--LOL

hardly

just because a shitload of money has been spent

does not mean it has been spent wisely

You dont get it.

Thanks, Donald.

You're getting annoying, just because your candidate lost is no reason to start calling everyone a Fascist. Get over it
If the shoe fits.
You cannot argue your points. You sound like an Obama knee-padder.
What can you tell me about Donald's schlong at this point?

You dont get it.

--LOL

hardly

So the same government that misspent money in the past is going to spend even more money wisely in the future?
Gettouttatown.

How will building a wall make the US a police state?

You dont get it.
why do we need hordes of brown people rushing here...or any other people for that matter?

You dont get it.

Thanks, Donald.

If the shoe fits.

Ya know what? GFY...I'm tired of your infantile whining ya sore loser

You dont get it.

--LOL

hardly

So the same government that misspent money in the past is going to spend even more money wisely in the future?
Gettouttatown.

our government is a new government every 4 years or so

so after the next election it will hopefully be a new government

got to start somewhere

You dont get it.
why do we need hordes of brown people rushing here...or any other people for that matter?
If we didnt need them they wouldn't be doing it. Capiche?

You dont get it.

Thanks, Donald.

If the shoe fits.

Ya know what? GFY...I'm tired of your infantile whining ya sore loser
Gee sorry you support the second worst candidate in history, a guy who has recanted most of his positions already less than a week after clinching the nomination.
It must really suck to be you.

You dont get it.

--LOL

hardly

Gettouttatown.

got to start somewhere
LOL.
Look up the term "bureaucratic state" and get back to me.

You dont get it.

--LOL

sure buddy

just like bank robbers rob banks because we need them

--LOL

You dont get it.
Is that why 48 million of our citizens are not in the workforce....because we need brown people to work?

You dont get it.

--LOL

sure buddy

just like bank robbers rob banks because we need them

--LOL
Huh?
You obviously think illegals come here just to colelct welfare benefits and live in public housing.
That makes you an idiot.

--LOL

hardly

Gettouttatown.

got to start somewhere
LOL.
Look up the term "bureaucratic state" and get back to me.

yes it is becoming the end of the line for you establishment good fellows

which brings the end of the bureaucratic state

go ahead and vote for Hillary

Forum List

Back