The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

I got your boy Ivan........lmao

Putin's the good guy here.......huh.

Comedy central.
I can see that you are not feeling very good but it's your own fault. Believing in comic book logic will give you headaches when adults set you straight and you don't understand why they are speaking above your head.

I can see that you are not feeling very good but it's your own fault. Believing in comic book logic will give you headaches when adults set you straight and you don't understand why they are speaking above your head.
Is this now the last post wins troll...........

You will not succeed here trying to say Putin is the good guy..............Not gonna happen.

I'm old enough to be a part of the cold war with the USSR.

Fuck Russia...........I really don't care what you think about it.

Russia kept us guarding Europe for a very long time...........they had to build a wall to keep people in...........And you want me to forget that and kiss Putin's ass.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Lol. That was the USSR.

The 80s called they want their foreign policy back.

^ Nazi leaves out history of Russian America (Alaska).
'Nuts' (American reply to the Nazis, Monte Cassino, Italy, WWII)

*** You need to stop relying upon the revisionist version of history by the CIA. :26:

America's declaration of war on Germany made it illegal for U.S. motor companies to do business with Germany yet at the outbreak of war in 1939 both General Motors and Ford became crucial to the German military and immediately retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army. American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their plants to military production at a time when U.S. government documents show they were still resisting calls by the Roosevelt administration to step up military production in their plants at home. In June 1940, after the fall of France, Henry Ford personally vetoed a U.S. government-approved plan to produce under license Rolls-Royce engines for British fighter planes, according to published accounts by his associates. Both Ford and GM took pains to make their subsidiaries appear as "German" as possible. In April 1939, for example, German Ford made a personal present to Hitler of 35,000 Reichsmarks in honour of his 50th birthday.

Documents show that Ford and GM followed a conscious strategy of continuing to do business with the Nazi regime, rather than divest themselves of their German assets. Less than three weeks after the Nazi occupation of Czechoslovakia in March 1939, GM defended this strategy as sound business practice, given the fact that the company's German operations were highly profitable.

The importance of Ford and GM went beyond making trucks for the German army. Ford agreed to a complicated barter deal that gave the Reich increased access to large quantities of strategic raw materials, particularly rubber. Hitler would never have considered invading Poland and Russia without Ford and GM or without synthetic fuel technology provided by them. Ford and General Motors were important to the Nazi war machine and were integral parts of the German war effort.

In July 1938, four months after the German annexation of Austria, Henry Ford accepted the highest medal that Nazi Germany could bestow on a foreigner, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. The following month, a senior executive for General Motors, James Mooney, also received a medal for his distinguished service to the Reich.

Ford finally admitted that he profited from forced labour at its plants in Germany. Documents prove that Ford received dividends from its German subsidiary worth approximately $60,000 for the years 1940-43 and NOTE that Ford was eager to demand compensation from the U.S. government after the war for losses due to bomb damage to Ford plants and therefore should also be responsible for any benefits derived from forced labour. General Motors was paid $32 million by the U.S. government for damages sustained to its German plants.

Both Ford and General Motors declined requests for access to their wartime archives and declined to answer questions about the fact that GM plants in Germany used French and Belgian prisoners as slave labourers.

:auiqs.jpg:So, you don’t know what an embargo is … is that your defence? That’s like saying, “Well, your honour, the only reason I stole that get-away car is because I know that I committed an illegal act when I murdered her so I shouldn't be charged with auto theft”.

Let’s get one thing straight, shall we? Seeing that you insist on putting your foot in your mouth I can tell you that “the freedom to speak and do as I wish” is FAR GREATER “where I live” than the misinformative, disinformative, inferior-educated & censored US. :45:
You have a vivid imagination to believe in conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back