The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

It was a false flag operation to get the US into the war, I suppose.
Well sort of, but you know nothing of FDR’s actions and intelligence reports before December 7, 1941. Don’t feel bad. Few Americans do.

Statists always think exactly the same.
LMAO...........More BS from you.

Trying to blame us for Japan attacking us.......We are the EVIL ONES AGAIN...........HUH

Tell me about NANKING ..........and the games the Japanese played there.......Oh......but it's all OUR FAULT

That reminds me.

LMAO...........More BS from you.

Trying to blame us for Japan attacking us.......We are the EVIL ONES AGAIN...........HUH

Tell me about NANKING ..........and the games the Japanese played there.......Oh......but it's all OUR FAULT

That reminds me.

giptard is an anti-American conspiracy theorist who believes every swallow that falls out of the tree was engineered by the CIA, oil companies, the CFR, the Rothschilds, etc. IOW it’s always America’s fault.

giptard is an anti-American conspiracy theorist who believes every swallow that falls out of the tree was engineered by the CIA, oil companies, the CFR, the Rothschilds, etc. IOW it’s always America’s fault.
This from a guy who believes everything from CNN and MSNBC. Plus he thinks Biden is a genius and still thinks Russiagate is true.

Every dirty deed that was engineered by the CIA, oil companies, the CFR, the Rothschilds, etc. is America's fault. Do you deny that?

And they’re doing all they can to escalate it.
It's a paradox, isn't it. Forcing Democracy by Capitalist methods which creates Fasiscm that spurns the utopian philosophy of Communism and ... and ... and ... what was it we were trying to achieve? I forgot - but I do know that it is a vicious circle.

Just like Buka, it looks like another false flag attempt. Yet the western establishment media unquestioned both events and blamed Russia from the beginning.
Do you think it was a false flag attempt or just a lackadaisical performance of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing?

The European Union is jointly stepping up arms supplies to Ukraine.
A gang of American puppets of the EU harms the inhabitants of European countries on the orders of Washington. Such russophobia cannot do without corruption

It's a paradox, isn't it. Forcing Democracy by Capitalist methods which creates Fasiscm that spurns the utopian philosophy of Communism and ... and ... and ... what was it we were trying to achieve? I forgot - but I do know that it is a vicious circle.
And irony: communism was practiced on the Mayflower (Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty)

Just like Buka, it looks like another false flag attempt. Yet the western establishment media unquestioned both events and blamed Russia from the beginning.
Yes, we note that each time Zelenskiy's advisor Arestovych was there for a photo-op and to mouth off. Arestovych himself, if not also a cocaine addict, is surely under the watch of MI6 guards.

Forum List

Back