The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

LOL

You have no clue on history huh...........Now you troll to a different tune....

Why did the USSR have to build a wall to keep people in..............The USSR WAS SO GREAT HUH.
aka ...........please LEAVE ME ALONE........As I try to sell the people here how PUTIN IS THE WORLD'S SAVIOR.......LMAO
You're just talking without any relevant info. You need to look up the term "absurd" and then see how it applies to every one of your responses to me for the past several weeks.

Nah, just a common logic on a basic level.
No nation would dare attack our homeland. None have since the War of 1812.

Common logic is for non-thinkers. The establishment loves non-thinkers.

No nation would dare attack our homeland. None have since the War of 1812.

Common logic is for non-thinkers. The establishment loves non-thinkers.
If it happens..........whoever does it will be very sorry...........Even if we lose.........there will be little left of the other side.

WWIII will be over in a day via the bible...........How do you like your mushrooms cooked.......20 million degrees well done.?

If it happens..........whoever does it will be very sorry...........Even if we lose.........there will be little left of the other side.

WWIII will be over in a day via the bible...........How do you like your mushrooms cooked.......20 million degrees well done.?
Yes the world knows the USA will happily incinerate any nation who attacks it. This is why none will, until the empire collapses.

Yes the world knows the USA will happily incinerate any nation who attacks it. This is why none will, until the empire collapses.
And that is why we haven't fought Russia................NOW YOU UNDERSTAND.......LOL

The MAD principle still exists..........Only question is ........is PUTIN MAD................or is the Senile one going to wake up one day drooling and say NUKE RUSSIA......GIVE ME THE CODES.

This is all new FEAR MONGERING episode as the world implodes.........brought to you by .........well.........people like you............

Just a bit ago you were trying to SCARE ME with NUCLEAR WAR.........Now when I say in response to you playing the 1812 nonsense........we will DESTROY ANYONE WHO TRIES IT........you suddenly have a different tune.

You are a freaking FEAR MONGERING TROLL.

And that is why we haven't fought Russia................NOW YOU UNDERSTAND.......LOL

The MAD principle still exists..........Only question is ........is PUTIN MAD................or is the Senile one going to wake up one day drooling and say NUKE RUSSIA......GIVE ME THE CODES.

This is all new FEAR MONGERING episode as the world implodes.........brought to you by .........well.........people like you............

Just a bit ago you were trying to SCARE ME with NUCLEAR WAR.........Now when I say in response to you playing the 1812 nonsense........we will DESTROY ANYONE WHO TRIES IT........you suddenly have a different tune.

You are a freaking FEAR MONGERING TROLL.
Fear mongering. Oh brother. MADD worked because we didn’t provoke the USSR in their sphere of influence. We’re doing that now. It’s different than Vietnam or Afghanistan or Korea.

It’s been reported the CIA has been working diligently for this event. They have even stated the war is likely to expand and cross many borders. If you don’t think this could lead to nuclear confrontation, you‘re a fool.

Good thing you weren’t in charge during the Cuban missile crisis. We’d all be dead now.

Fear mongering. Oh brother. MADD worked because we didn’t provoke the USSR in their sphere of influence. We’re doing that now. It’s different than Vietnam or Afghanistan or Korea.

It’s been reported the CIA has been working diligently for this event. They have even stated the war is likely to expand and cross many borders. If you don’t think this could lead to nuclear confrontation, you‘re a fool.

Good thing you weren’t in charge during the Cuban missile crisis. We’d all be dead now.
LOL

Ukraine wasn't gonna be part of NATO............it's just an excuse to take land.........

You keep giving excuses for Putin to invade........it's everyone else's fault and Putin is the good guy....

BS.

LOL

Ukraine wasn't gonna be part of NATO............it's just an excuse to take land.........

You keep giving excuses for Putin to invade........it's everyone else's fault and Putin is the good guy....

BS.
Wrong. If you’re going to lie, we can’t continue.

Wrong. If you’re going to lie, we can’t continue.
I say your words are the LIE..............Ukraine was no threat to Putin...........he wants the old USSR BACK...........Will he give back the sea ports he took by force......

Doubt it......

Guess me and you are done if you want me to support Putin and Russia on this............I remember who they are and were before............seems you forgot that.

:rolleyes-41:This is too silly. OK, so you are about 18 or in any case with the mentality of an 18-year-old. :springbed:
I'm old enough to be a part of the cold war with the USSR.

Fuck Russia...........I really don't care what you think about it.

Russia kept us guarding Europe for a very long time...........they had to build a wall to keep people in...........And you want me to forget that and kiss Putin's ass.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I'm old enough to be a part of the cold war with the USSR.

Fuck Russia...........I really don't care what you think about it.

Russia kept us guarding Europe for a very long time...........they had to build a wall to keep people in...........And you want me to forget that and kiss Putin's ass.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Silly boy.

Forum List

Back