The Unprecedented Law Giving Gun Makers And Dealers Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would work for me.

You work on the assumption that I care if you can get a gun or not. I really don't.

But I will bet, the first time a gunmaker has to pay out a settlement to a family whose kid was shot in a school, they'll seriously look at how they market and manufacture them.

because the TV broadcasts are flooded with commercials from the gun manufacturers glorifying violence?

No wait, that's the video games..............

The Japanese play the same violent videogames we do.

And they had 11 gun murders last year.

Oh, but they don't have guns available to the public, that's the difference.

Unless you accompany that with a demand for stricter immigration laws and a culture of racism I suggest you stop pointing to Japan as an example to emulate.

Frankly, I've never met a Japanese who was racist as most White trash Americans are...

and they'd probably have more reason to feel superior to this guy.

You obviously haven't met any Japanese people.

You mean other than working with them every day and working for a Japanese company for two years? ....

In the unlikely event that is true, it would not surprise me that a seat-filler little jerk like you would never really get to know any of his co-workers.

People are people. Racism is a human weakness not limited to (or excluded from) any particular 'race' or nationality.

Last edited:
Wow.. just wow.. this from the anti-profiling crowd.

What a fucking hypocrite.

yeah, now your 2nd Amendment rights are determined by how you look.

These lefties are unbelievable.

There are no "2nd Amendment rights". The Second Amendment is about militias, not guns.

And, yeah, if you come into the store flashing gang signs with an obviously fake ID, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

Or if you do, and you shoot someone with it, then the gun seller should be held legally liable.

Works for me.

Which explains why it doesn't mention anything about keeping, or even bearing, arms.

You obviously haven't met any Japanese people.

You mean other than working with them every day and working for a Japanese company for two years? ....

In the unlikely event that is true, it would not surprise me that a seat-filler little jerk like you would never really get to know any of his co-workers.

People are people. Racism is a human weakness not limited to (or excluded from) any particular 'race' or nationality.

Well, I'm sure you are, but most of the ones I have known really aren't.

But at least I can hold down a job, which has seemed to have eluded you as an ability.

Well, I'm sure you are, but most of the ones I have known really aren't.

You're sure I am what?

But at least I can hold down a job, which has seemed to have eluded you as an ability.

I've already informed you that your illogical 'guess' is wrong, dimwit. Having short-term memory loss from sitting on your brain all day hoping no one looks at you?

because the TV broadcasts are flooded with commercials from the gun manufacturers glorifying violence?

No wait, that's the video games..............

Unless you accompany that with a demand for stricter immigration laws and a culture of racism I suggest you stop pointing to Japan as an example to emulate.

Why, the two points are completely unrelated..

Lanza, Loughner, Holmes, these were all whiter than white bread white boys who went around shooting people.

I've already informed you that your illogical 'guess' is wrong, dimwit. Having short-term memory loss from sitting on your brain all day hoping no one looks at you?

Guy, I see you as the scary employee everyone else is sort of afraid of...

We've all worked with one...

[

There are other ways to murder people, you moron.

Yes, there are...

And none of them are as efficient as a gun...

One guy with a bomb can kill thousands of people in a few seconds, try that with a gun.

Or nerve gas on a train. A crazy person can also plow a car into a large crowd of people, for example.

The leftists continue to make the same mistake they have always made in assuming they can perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of the environment we live in. This impulse drives many of their bad ideas.

Guy, I see you as the scary employee everyone else is sort of afraid of...

We've all worked with one...

You suck at guessing, comrade. Stop trying, because you continue to be consistently wrong. You look bad enough already here without giving free rein to your juvenile little imagination.

Why, the two points are completely unrelated..

Lanza, Loughner, Holmes, these were all whiter than white bread white boys who went around shooting people.

Here are a few historic facts for you.

In 1900 the US had a lower murder rate than Japan despite the fact that guns were illegal in Japan and legal here. The murder rate in the US doubled by 1920, a time when immigration was also very high. It declined in the post war period, and stayed low until the mid 1960s when the Immigration and Naturalization Act passed. In fact, it doubled within a decade of the Act's passage.

All of that was before video games, violent or otherwise. It also happened to be a time when gun control laws were gaining traction in this country.

The simple fact is that it is the very thing that makes America great, the fact that we invite people of all cultures to come here, that causes the murder rate to be so high. Different cultures do not always mesh peacefully.

Unless you want to argue for tighter immigration policies and less cultural diversity, shut the fuck up.

Yes, there are...

And none of them are as efficient as a gun...

One guy with a bomb can kill thousands of people in a few seconds, try that with a gun.

Or nerve gas on a train. A crazy person can also plow a car into a large crowd of people, for example.

The leftists continue to make the same mistake they have always made in assuming they can perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of the environment we live in. This impulse drives many of their bad ideas.

The Wingnut continues to make the mistake of thinking that when someone makes a profit doing something, like selling death machines to the general public, they are doing it for noble reasons and not greed.

Tell you what. Let's get rid of all the gun laws, and just let victims of gun violence sue the gun makers and gun sellers, and we'll see how keen they are on the second amendment when they lose their shirts.

My guess is, not very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back