The Weakness Of Science -- Trying To Explain The Life Spirit

The Big Bang theory suggests that all matter exploded out of an infinitely small point of origin and created everything we know.
Not so. The big bang is merely the period of rapid expansion. It does not dictate a singularity, and the idea that there was a singularity has fallen out of favor. Scientists realized a while ago that they were assuming far too much to say it necessitated a singularity.

You are also off base because scientists, even before this realization, did not demand with 100% certainty that it was true. They would deem is possible, maybe even likely, but never absolutely true.

The spirit of my post remains intact.

The Big Bang theory suggests that all matter exploded out of an infinitely small point of origin and created everything we know.
Not so. The big bang is merely the period of rapid expansion. It does not dictate a singularity, and the idea that there was a singularity has fallen out of favor. Scientists realized a while ago that they were assuming far too much to say it necessitated a singularity.

You are also off base because scientists, even before this realization, did not demand with 100% certainty that it was true. They would deem is possible, maybe even likely, but never absolutely true.
Scientist use math to verify these theories, the scientific mathematics has determined that 85 percent of the Universe is missing, or if you prefer that 15 percent of the Universe is accounted for.

See if you can pass a test with that accounted for ratio.

Until this math works there was no big bang, and even the Universe itself can not be accounted for from a scientific view

In fantasyland, since scientists don't take ideas on faith.

We are too small and we know too little for it to not be ridiculous to make a claim like "Nothing that could be called God exists in the universe." It's just as ridiculous as saying "God definitely exists in the universe."

Atheists are arrogant.

Last edited:
But you can account for the rest? No, you can't. So you aren't undermining science to point out that we do know what we do know ans don't know what we don't know. You also are not sending any credibility at all to any of your magical horseshit. So, what's your point?
Where did the plumbers mother come from then?
From her mother's womb. Do you really not understand how any of this works? Do you not understand that, while evolution is a fact, each individual of any species throughout history has always given birth to individuals of the same species? You aren't really making any points.

We are too small and we know too little for it to not be ridiculous to make a claim like "Nothing supernatural exists in the universe." It's just as ridiculous as saying "Something supernatural definitely exists in the universe."

Atheists are arrogant.
True and untrue, everything is supernatural to a degree, until it is understood, then it falls into the natural scheme. As such God is supernatural since it is unknown, the Sun for instance was a God before it was a star as stars were not known, now they are and the Sun is a star

We are too small and we know too little for it to not be ridiculous to make a claim like "Nothing supernatural exists in the universe."
I say it maybe exists, but i see no reason think it does.

The people who think this way outnumber by far the strawman you are propping up.

We are too small and we know too little for it to not be ridiculous to make a claim like "Nothing supernatural exists in the universe." It's just as ridiculous as saying "Something supernatural definitely exists in the universe."

Atheists are arrogant.
True and untrue, everything is supernatural to a degree, until it is understood, then it falls into the natural scheme. As such God is supernatural since it is unknown, the Sun for instance was a God before it was a star as stars were not known, now they are and the Sun is a star

Sorry about the semantics. I meant supernatural as in beyond the laws of nature. Something that can't be explained by science.

But you can account for the rest? No, you can't. So you aren't undermining science to point out that we do know what we do know ans don't know what we don't know. You also are not sending any credibility at all to any of your magical horseshit. So, what's your point?
Where did the plumbers mother come from then?
From her mother's womb. Do you really not understand how any of this works? Do you not understand that, while evolution is a fact, each individual of any species throughout history has always given birth to individuals of the same species? You aren't really making any points.
Evolution is clearly seen, there is no evidence that all life came from nothing. Though your brain does seem to be a pond of goo. Darwin speculated this in a letter that began with What if..... So he was not stating the fact that you a member of the Darwinist religion of fools seem to believe.

Verify now, Dr. Doolittle

Last edited:

Atheists are arrogant.

Sorry about the semantics. I meant supernatural as in beyond the laws of nature. Something that can't be explained by science.
I got your meaning, but everything was supernatural until it was explained, the Sun Moon stars everything

Atheists are arrogant.

I got your meaning, but everything was supernatural until it was explained, the Sun Moon stars everything

We thought they were supernatural until we proved they're not actually supernatural (beyond the laws of nature). I'm suggesting that there could be something that is literally supernatural and beyond science. I get what you mean too though. Words can be tricky things sometimes.

Physics is described as the science of everything, there is nothing that can be supernatural, this is a scientific impossibility. There are of course many supernatural things, in fact every unanswered question could be deemed supernatural such as what is the Universe, is there 1 or many, is time unidirectional, what is time itself.

In fact to explain some of these things entire new sciences not even imagined as of yet might need to come into play.

If you believe God created life, and life is then just as real as God. God is merely unknown not supernatural. Do you consider gravity supernatural?

The answer to why God created us is for his plescienceasure.
Oh, well then, who needs science, when we have mystical shamans like you to reveal truth to us!
God and science go together the more time goes by and more we learn the closer they get. Someday we will understand both and we will be better people for it.
God came from the heavens, that we are now beginning to explore. Find a mirror to find God, you were made in his image

Well stated. I look at it as there is never a absolute in a equation because new factor are being discovered. There is so much to learn before we leave this Earth never to return. I don't mean Death, I mean humans will leave or die sometime in the future. It like black holes, no one have ever seem them, so they don't even know what they are for sure. I think there is a thing called a "Gravity Planet" that is so dense that Light can not escape or matter. It hits a critical mass and blow much like the "Big Bang". I could go one but it gets dense.

Physics is described as the science of everything, there is nothing that can be supernatural, this is a scientific impossibility.

If God is real it would exist outside the laws of physics, no?
Nope, nothing exist outside of physics. The arrogance of science is demanding from our perspective on the earth that everything must either be known or even be knowable from our vantage point. God is merely a force of creation beyond our own

The answer to why God created us is for his plescienceasure.
Oh, well then, who needs science, when we have mystical shamans like you to reveal truth to us!
God and science go together the more time goes by and more we learn the closer they get. Someday we will understand both and we will be better people for it.
God came from the heavens, that we are now beginning to explore. Find a mirror to find God, you were made in his image
If you think about it image is not your body but the energy from your body.

Forum List

Back