The White House adult day-care centre has gone out of business.

NPCOrnage.jpg

Not that I have any faith in the power of prayer but I’m of a mind to get down on my knees and pray the military have given Trump the wrong codes for that red button.

Praying for the wrong codes? I'm counting on it! The system is totally broke, the world is nuts (as you admit yourself) and sane people like Trump only look crazy in an otherwise crazy world. Go Donald Go.

Put another way, if you thought the system was working for the people two years ago while Obuama was still in office, or if Hillary had won, you need a fucking lobotomy.

Not that I have any faith in the power of prayer but I’m of a mind to get down on my knees and pray the military have given Trump the wrong codes for that red button.

Praying for the wrong codes? I'm counting on it! The system is totally broke, the world is nuts (as you admit yourself) and sane people like Trump only look crazy in an otherwise crazy world. Go Donald Go.

Put another way, if you thought the system was working for the people two years ago while Obuama was still in office, or if Hillary had won, you need a fucking lobotomy.
At one time I had some respect for you. No longer, you’re as brainless as every other redkeck in the Land of the Brave and the Free. Hope you enjoy Putin’s little game even though you’ve no idea you’re part of it..

‘A rogue presidency’: The era of containing Trump is over

Sure, why not, you were on your knees for eight years not too long ago.
Right to the homoerotic fantasies.

You kids are so hideously repressed.

You should just come outta the closet and get it over with. We all know anyway.

Indeed we do know you're a faggot. A leftist shill faggot. You are.

I'm not a Trump fan. Having said that, this article is exactly what I would expect. He's not bowing to the establishment? Why do you think he was elected. Does anyone believe that those opposed to pulling out of Syria won't be on Raytheon's payroll shortly?This is typical, Trump bad. Rational discussions be damned.

Indeed we do know you're a faggot. A leftist shill faggot. You are.
Lol, the classic "I know you are but what am I?" Defense.

Weak.

When's the party?

Oh, I get it. This thread is in the Rubber Room. Or is it that it just oughta be there? :21:

Hope you enjoy Putin’s little game.

Did Vlad write you privately to tip you off or are you an expert on the doings of Russia from what you read on the internet? Us cretins in the USA are not up to the task of understanding such things.

Never fails does it? You can say practically anything and the male cons will start having homosexual fantasies about sweaty sex with a hairy guy.

Forum List

Back