The Women's March is Global

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
:gives::gives::gives::gives:A bunch of Obama butt hurt asslickers:fu::fu::fu:
This is why we march.

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.
You are at least close, I think.

These protest rallies are just more women's suffrage events.

They are really pissed off that Hillary was beaten by a man.

If a woman had beaten her then there would be no protests.

I disagree - I think it's more then just that. It's the end of a long line of gradual erosions - from reproductive rights (which whether or not you agree with them are important to many women) and the lack of any understanding at how offensive Trump's remarks were concerning women.
If Trumps remarks were so offensive, more women would have voted for Hillary than voted for Obama
Occams Razor.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

what rights or theirs are under threat?
Is this going on in Islam countries since the left wants them to move here?

Yes it does.. It treating them like garbage.

:lol:

No, it's not.

Cheating on your spouse is treating your spouse like garbage, not "women" as a whole.

Do you think that a women cheating on her husband is "anti-men"?

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

Exactly!!!!!!

They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, let's bitch about everything ......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess everyone has their own opinions and all.. but for someone to say cheating is OK?

No one has said that "cheating is ok".

It's just not a women's rights issue.

But it is because we get stuck with the bill of broken family's.

JFK was womanizer bill was a womanizer and just now these women are bitching about something trump said years ago?

Why?

This is part of the problem, right here.

Why do you believe that sleeping around is "anti-women"?

So in your mind it is pro women?

I don't know about you but I never ever cheated on my two wife's or girlfriends..

It's neither "pro-women" or "anti-women".

Marital fidelity had nothing at all to do with women's rights.
Doc, please enumerate the rights that women are denied here in the U.S.

Remember,,,we outnumber these assholes by about 3 million!!!!

If they keep attacking us and our civilization we should riot and go crazy!
Allow me to translate that.....
Remember..... we won by more than 3 million illegal votes!!!!

If they keep saying things we don't like, we'll go crazy!

Last edited:
If you fuck with our safetynet, education or science we should march into the country side and march in your little rural towns. SCREAMING NO!!!! NO FUCKING WAY! We should do it by the tens if not hundreds of thousands...

You would not be welcome unless you buy something like a ashtray..

Then move along

I don't think so. And the reason is this: it's extremely hard to compare rape across nations due to the very different ways they define rape and the ability of women to report rape.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

I am still pissed about this.. In our own country for Chris sake..

View attachment 107884

Who is this a picture of?

upload_2017-1-21_16-27-6-jpeg.107884
Kate Steinle killed by an illegal criminal in San Francisco who returned 5 times illegally

No, it's not.

Cheating on your spouse is treating your spouse like garbage, not "women" as a whole.

Do you think that a women cheating on her husband is "anti-men"?

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

Exactly!!!!!!

They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, let's bitch about everything ......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess everyone has their own opinions and all.. but for someone to say cheating is OK?

No, that doesn't make it a women's rights issue.

If you think that marital fidelity is an important political issue for you, then nothing is stopping you from organizing a movement to protest for it - but something tells me your choice for President doesn't really reflect that.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

View attachment 107884

Kate Steinle killed by an illegal criminal in San Francisco who returned 5 times illegally

Never forget her..

I never do..

Her last words were "daddy help me"

View attachment 107884

Never forget her..

I never do..

Her last words were "daddy help me"

Yes, gut wrenching, heart breaking...

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

Exactly!!!!!!

If you think that marital fidelity is an important political issue for you, then nothing is stopping you from organizing a movement to protest for it - but something tells me your choice for President doesn't really reflect that.

You're backtracking.. We as a society has to pay for peoples bad choices in life. I don't promote it but what you said on here you do.

Exactly!!!!!!

You're backtracking.. We as a society has to pay for peoples bad choices in life. I don't promote it but what you said on here you do.

I'm not "backtracking", you are.

You really need to follow along better.

Forum List

Back