The Women's March is Global

This thread seems weird because Coyote is trying to meld the DC protest with others that have nothing to do with President Trump.
I think it's an attempt to make the D.C. protest look larger than it really is.

lol

I still don't get what they want?

You have a president now that gives a damn about everyone.. Why are they mad?

I am tired of the hash tag # shit

Michelle-obama-bringbackourgirls.jpg

We are the most powerful country on earth..

They'll all gather in various places around the country, console each other, and then go home and eventually learn the benefits of President Trump winning.

:)

This thread seems weird because Coyote is trying to meld the DC protest with others that have nothing to do with President Trump.

lol

I have seen countless interviews with protesters today, on Sky and the BBC, and they all simply whined about Trump. Reporters had to ask them to hold down their vulgar signs on many occasions and to stop screeching pussy this and pussy that. They are a laughing stock, imho.

Issues important to women?... Such as? Funny that I don't hear any women in muslim countries protesting. You see, they would be executed, in a barbaric way. They have ACTUAL, not imagined, problems.

But of course, the grabbed by the pussy comment is SO important and devastiting for the people who idolize:

mileeey.jpg

No, what we are witnessing here is a protest by the LOSERS, who have gotten used to living on other people's expense.

Who idolizes that?

Tens of millions of hypocritical idiots who freaked at The Donald's grab them by the pussy comment, that's who idolizes that.

I don't think so. I don't know of anyone who idolizes that and I found Trump's comments pretty offensive.

And do you find offensive the fact that Bill Clinton was a serial rapist?

Was there a women's march protesting about that?

NO.

This is called HYPOCRISY!

Clinton was a womanizer. But that is between him and his wife.

Trump's infidelities are the same.

If there was rape, please show me the convictions or even indictments and trials otherwise, bullshit.

I think the women's marches are about more then just Trump - they're about the off hand acceptance of misogyny in retaliation to PC, and more important about years of Republican chipping away at women's reproductive freedom.

Wow, rapes don't happen until there are charges.

Yet you believe any harlot that comes forward to complain about Trump "harassment", even though there were never any charges much less convictions. Is it so hard for you to believe someone in a position of great power, like a governor, would be able to abuse his authority to keep himself above the law? Both Clintons are masters of that. BJ used it to keep his victims intimidated. Hillary learned to trade political favors to prevent anyone from busting her on all of her illegal activities.

Aside from that, what do all those women think about Hillary laughing about discrediting a 12 year old girl in a rape trial where she defended the scumbag old man rapist? All those women are hypocrites. They don't give a shit about the female victims of the Clintons. All they care about is their progressive Agenda, income redistribution to their lazy asses.

lol

I have seen countless interviews with protesters today, on Sky and the BBC, and they all simply whined about Trump. Reporters had to ask them to hold down their vulgar signs on many occasions and to stop screeching pussy this and pussy that. They are a laughing stock, imho.

Why does the world care?

Oh they figured it out that Trumps the world president?

It's not business as usual no more?

lol

They will never be happy, they are permanently angry, they are intolerant, they are emotionally immature, they cannot cope when something doesn't turn out how they demand it turns out.

They are like unruly children and the way to deal with them is to completely ignore them, let them march, protest, scream, cry and all of it people should just completely ignore, this is the way you deal with unruly children.

Of course if they turn violent, that needs a different type of dealing with and that involves Zero Tolerance.

But any and all of their demands should be ignored, the Leftists aren't in charge in America anymore, they need to be shown who The Bosses are.

lol

They will never be happy, they are permanently angry, they are intolerant, they are emotionally immature, they cannot cope when something doesn't turn out how they demand it turns out.

They are like unruly children and the way to deal with them is to completely ignore them, let them march, protest, scream, cry and all of it people should just completely ignore, this is the way you deal with unruly children.

Of course if they turn violent, that needs a different type of dealing with and that involves Zero Tolerance.

But any and all of their demands should be ignored, the Leftists aren't in charge in America anymore, they need to be shown who The Bosses are.

Not so much the bosses but the adults.

lol

I think we'll eventually start seeing a gradual change/shift with many on the left after President Trump has had time to start repairing the damage obama has caused.
We might even see coyote thanking President Trump! :laugh:

Last edited:

lol

Where we all these hysterical women who say they care about Women's Rights on November 10th 2016, when Hillary supporters were holding up signs saying "Rape Melania"

Where were all these hysterical women who say they care about Women's Rights when this waste of human skin called Don King was Tweeting this.

don-king-melania.jpg

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

You honestly think Trump is the only man who's made comments like that? I'm under no delusions my own husband doesn't engage in "locker room banter". The left tried to make it political and it failed....that should give you some pause...and you all still don't know why Trump won. America is tired of noise, it wants results

Not about his "comments," its about his admissions of sexual assault. If you STILL don't get it, I think you might be mildly retarded as well.

Exactly WHO does he claim to have grabbed by the p*ssy? I think if you investigate, you'll find he was claiming he COULD but not that he did. I believe they're stupid comments and did help me decide not to vote for him, but don't overstate things.

Last edited:
Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

Kennedy, Johnson, and Clinton would all fit into this category, they just didn't have the electronics back then. As far as reproductive rights, please name any reproductive rights that have been curtailed by Trump. Additionally , can we have a breakdown of quotes from the marches in the us that were anti trump vs. pro women.

Can anyone make an argument that except for diehard extremists, this event will fade from the headlines very quickly. Women that didn't believe in abortion were not welcome. So much for a women's march. What a waste of an opportunity to show solidarity and hope for the truly suffering women of the world, very few of which live in the us.

lol

Where we all these hysterical women who say they care about Women's Rights on November 10th 2016, when Hillary supporters were holding up signs saying "Rape Melania"

Where were all these hysterical women who say they care about Women's Rights when this waste of human skin called Don King was Tweeting this.

don-king-melania.jpg
Obama fostered the anger and division we've been seeing. With time, I can see Trump helping heal the wounds.
Unlike obama, Trump is working for all Americans. It's going to take time for people to realize that. I'm confident it'll eventually happen.

I have hope for those like coyote.

Last edited:
Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

Kennedy, Johnson, and Clinton would all fit into this category, they just didn't have the electronics back then. As far as reproductive rights, please name any reproductive rights that have been curtailed by Trump. Additionally , can we have a breakdown of quotes from the marches in the us that were anti trump vs. pro women.

Can anyone make an argument that except for diehard extremists, this event will fade from the headlines very quickly. Women that didn't believe in abortion were not welcome. So much for a women's march. What a waste of an opportunity to show solidarity and hope for the truly suffering women of the world, very few of which live in the us.

All these bedwetting Snowflakes are going to get nowhere with The Donald, he's not some Metrosexual Cuck who's afraid of Adult-Toddlers throwing mega tantrums.

They are dealing with President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

maxresdefault.jpg

lol

don-king-melania.jpg
Obama fostered the anger and division we've been seeing. With time, I can see Trump helping heal the wounds.
Unlike obama, Trump is working for all Americans. It's going to take time for people to realize that. I'm confident it'll eventually happen.

What about the types such at the fat whale ass Cora Miriam Segal, you know the SJW Anti-Free Speech POS maniac in the below video who was MEGA TRIGGERED by the presence of Milo? No hope for this type, a SJW and Radical Militant Feminist, she's also so hideously repulsive it should be illegal for her to appear in public without a bag on her head.

Cora Miriam Segal begins her meltdown of MEGA bedwetting at 41 seconds in. Then at about 3 minutes and 11 seconds some female Kebab gets triggered by the presence of Milo.

No wonder you just have to love Milo when he makes them this insane!

The below event was about the important of Free Speech, so much for Leftist tolerance for Free Speech :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
This is all such bogus bs. Let's just cite one figure. There are more women in higher education than men. Who has been thrown in jail? Who has been abused by police? Who has been physically stopped from having an abortion? Didn't we just have an opportunity to elect a woman as Potus? She lost fair and square. If your waiting for me to pay more so you can have free birth control, don't hold your breath. Fake news is on the ascendancy.

There may never be marches this size but that doesn't mean these people are going to fade away. You can bet that almost everyone of those marcher's names are on a list that will be used for future demonstrations, fund raising, letter writing, marches, sit ins etc. In essence, these demonstrations are organizational tools. Unlike the opposition who has declared victory and ready to go back to their everyday lives, these people are organizing for the long fight ahead.

Last edited:

There may never be marches this size but that doesn't mean these people are going to fade away. You can bet that almost everyone of those marcher's names are on a list that will be used for future demonstrations, fund raising, letter writing, marches, sit ins etc. In essence, these demonstrations are organizational tools. Unlike the opposition who has declared victory and ready to go back to their everyday lives, these people are organizing for the long fight ahead.

"You can bet that almost everyone of those marcher's names are on a list"

:eusa_whistle:

lol

don-king-melania.jpg

What about the types such at the fat whale ass Cora Miriam Segal, you know the SJW Anti-Free Speech POS maniac in the below video who was MEGA TRIGGERED by the presence of Milo? No hope for this type, a SJW and Radical Militant Feminist, she's also so hideously repulsive it should be illegal for her to appear in public without a bag on her head.

Cora Miriam Segal begins her meltdown of MEGA bedwetting at 41 seconds in. Then at about 3 minutes and 11 seconds some female Kebab gets triggered by the presence of Milo.

No wonder you just have to love Milo when he makes them this insane!

The below event was about the important of Free Speech, so much for Leftist tolerance for Free Speech :rolleyes-41:

Let them talk. How else are we going to learn who the crazies are? :)

They aren't going to win ground by saying crazy shit. It's one of the reasons why Hillary lost the election.

IMO... this thread is another good example of how far some will go to paint an idea that isn't there.
While I'm sure coyote believes the world is protesting President Trump, it doesn't take much effort to see how ridiculous that is.

I should also mention how much I appreciate people like coyote. She's sometimes good for a laugh.

Forum List

Back