The Women's March is Global

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

Do you not see how silly it is to whine that women aren't protesting about what you think they should protest about?

You're welcome to organize your own "Women who hate Islam" march. No one is stopping you.

I don't do protesting, getting on the streets and screaming my head off and showing my boobies in public to make some point, I have class, I was brought up with class and taught how to conduct myself in public.

What I do do and have done for some time is to be involved financially with a variety of organisations for example who are helping Yazidi women and bringing attention to the terrible and horrific situation the Yazidi's are in.

To help a cause you think is important you don't have to protest on the streets screaming and banging pots and pans and announcing your vagina to 20,000 people and the television cameras.

Women who are captured by Isis and kept as slaves endure more than just sexual violence

"Yazidi women seized by Isis are not merely sex slaves – a term which oversexualises their ordeal and diminishes their trauma. They are collateral damage in a systematic attempt to wipe out an entire people"

Yazidi women are not just Isis sex slaves. It is genocide

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

Do you not see how silly it is to whine that women aren't protesting about what you think they should protest about?

You're welcome to organize your own "Women who hate Islam" march. No one is stopping you.

I don't do protesting, getting on the streets and screaming my head off and showing my boobies in public to make some point, I have class, I was brought up with class and taught how to conduct myself in public.

What I do do and have done for some time is to be involved financially with a variety of organisations for example who are helping Yazidi women and bringing attention to the terrible and horrific situation the Yazidi's are in.

To help a cause you think is important you don't have to protest on the streets screaming and banging pots and pans and announcing your vagina to 20,000 and television cameras.

Women who are captured by Isis and kept as slaves endure more than just sexual violence

"Yazidi women seized by Isis are not merely sex slaves – a term which oversexualises their ordeal and diminishes their trauma. They are collateral damage in a systematic attempt to wipe out an entire people"

Do you actually believe that this event was organized for the cause of women's rights.

It couldn't possible be a continuation of the temper tantrum regarding Trump's presidency? No way?

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

I am still pissed about this.. In our own country for Chris sake..

View attachment 107884

Who is this a picture of?

upload_2017-1-21_16-27-6-jpeg.107884
Kate Steinle killed by an illegal criminal in San Francisco who returned 5 times illegally

Never forget her..

I never do..

Her last words were "daddy help me"

Yes, gut wrenching, heart breaking...

It's like your daughter or mine, just going for a stroll one nice day..

And the liberals in our society wants to protect the criminals who shouldn't be here in the first place.

The liberals reward them to the point of drivers license.. While taking away natural born citizens right to drive, hunt just because they fell on hardships of life

To help a cause you think is important you don't have to protest on the streets screaming and banging pots and pans and announcing your vagina to 20,000 and television cameras.

Do you actually believe that this event was organized for the cause of women's rights.

It couldn't possible be a continuation of the temper tantrum regarding Trump's presidency? No way?

Exactly..

No, I mentioned this earlier in this thread, that it has nothing to do with Women's Rights per se, but everything to do with them hating President Trump, so yes it's a continuation of the mega bedwetting tantrum because Hillary hasn't been Inaugurated.

They only wanted Left-Wing women on these marches, I just heard that the literature in some cases stated that they wanted no women on the Right and yet hypocritically they refer to themselves as being "Inclusive", well yes they're "Inclusive" just as long as everybody agrees with them about everything.

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.
And protesting in the west does nothing but cover that up.

I guess everyone has their own opinions and all.. but for someone to say cheating is OK?

No one has said that "cheating is ok".

It's just not a women's rights issue.

But it is because we get stuck with the bill of broken family's.

:lol:

No, that doesn't make it a women's rights issue.

If you think that marital fidelity is an important political issue for you, then nothing is stopping you from organizing a movement to protest for it - but something tells me your choice for President doesn't really reflect that.

You're backtracking.. We as a society has to pay for peoples bad choices in life. I don't promote it but what you said on here you do.

:lol:

I'm not "backtracking", you are.

You really need to follow along better.

I followed the script and debate we are having perfectly.. You forgot the cost of society due to infidelity.

Gee, where are the pics of women in Muslim countries marching and demanding rights? They'd be stoned to death if they even thought about it.

At least you admit this is nothing to do with Trump. And the women who need help the most can't get it because we have no say in how Muslim countries oppress women. And the U.N. is comprised of people who are the worst offenders of women's and human rights.

We have equal rights. The snowflakes here are wrong to suggest that free birth control and abortion are included in that and that's the only new demand I've heard them make.

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.
And protesting in the west does nothing but cover that up.

All these marches today across 20 nations, they can scream as much as they want, nobody is listening to them, they're in a Collective Echo Chamber and also very few marches change anything, look at how millions of Anti-War Protesters marched in Western nations to protest GWB invading Iraq, the protests failed and these protests today will also fail.

Most sane people are listening and looking at these hysterical people today and thinking WTF get a grip you maniacs.

This thread seems weird because Coyote is trying to meld the DC protest with others that have nothing to do with President Trump.
I think it's an attempt to make the D.C. protest look larger than it really is.

lol

I don't think so. I don't know of anyone who idolizes that and I found Trump's comments pretty offensive.

And do you find offensive the fact that Bill Clinton was a serial rapist?

Was there a women's march protesting about that?

NO.

This is called HYPOCRISY!

Clinton was a womanizer. But that is between him and his wife.

Trump's infidelities are the same.

If there was rape, please show me the convictions or even indictments and trials otherwise, bullshit.

I think the women's marches are about more then just Trump - they're about the off hand acceptance of misogyny in retaliation to PC, and more important about years of Republican chipping away at women's reproductive freedom.

Coyote says : "Clinton was a womanizer. But that is between him and his wife."

When Bill Clinton raped all those women over the years it was not between him and his wife!

It was between him and each of the women he was raping.

Don't you have any respect for those poor women, Coyote?

Unbelievable....I can't understand how can people complain about President Trump and give the rapist Bill clinton a free pass!

Exactly and why weren't women on the streets screaming about Bill Clinton?

You tell me

Because Bill Clinton was a Democrat.

This thread seems weird because Coyote is trying to meld the DC protest with others that have nothing to do with President Trump.

lol

I still don't get what they want?

You have a president now that gives a damn about everyone.. Why are they mad?

lol

"Why are they mad?"

Because they lack Vitamin B and they can't get laid?

lol

They're just angry because their candidate lost. It really isn't anything more than that.

Forum List

Back