The worst leader in the world is...!!!

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.

If you buy the crap that we're the worse hit country there's no hope for ya. China cremated 40-60 bodies in Whuan, they're lying their ass off.

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.

You know saying 3rd world countries had mass production to produce millions of masks is ignorant and retarded, correct?

If 3rd world countries had such manufacturing powerhouse's why are they third world countries?
Looool we talking sanitizers, masks and simple stuff we cant get now in the US not nuclear weapons. Dude you are so funny and live ina bubble. I'm in constant contact with friends from all parts of the globe, we have one of the worst responses so far...shortage of masks. Sanitizers, Toilet fucking paper, some food items.....). And most importantly the most deaths.

Wtf you talking about I wipe my butt every day with TP and I don't even have a concern about it. What you are trying to imply is third world countries have these manufacturing powerhouse's once again I ask you if they have manufacturing why do you say they are 3rd world countries?

hahhahahahahhahahahahah funny --all this whining and crying about Mr Trump for ----------------------------FOUR YEARS
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
...I really do enjoy the laughs

Another member of the 1000 post of month club expressing joy at the destruction of the USA.
Nope we talking facts. We all love this country...calling the shortcomings of the government has nothing to do with loving the US and its wonderful people. Today we are officially the hardest hit country with Covid19, our leaders had enough time to make us safer they didnt.

Correct.

Cuomo and DeBlazio really blew it.

Their state is dying.

hahhahahahahhahahahahah funny --all this whining and crying about Mr Trump for ----------------------------FOUR YEARS
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
...I really do enjoy the laughs

Another member of the 1000 post of month club expressing joy at the destruction of the USA.
Nope we talking facts. We all love this country...calling the shortcomings of the government has nothing to do with loving the US and its wonderful people. Today we are officially the hardest hit country with Covid19, our leaders had enough time to make us safer they didnt.
1. but there are no shortcomings of the government on this
2. prove we are the hardest hit

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...
Absolute BS You are basing you theory on a false premise. Our intelligence agencies are not that good. The CIA is headed by a self confessed communist John Brennan.
The intelligence agencies that
That told us the Iraq had WMDs
That allowed 9/11 to happen
That told us about the Russian hoax
So bad for so long that Kennedy wanted to disband the agency

Last edited:

No, he's not responsible for the death of thousands of americans. More emotional goo.

Do you celebrate Easter? Just curious.
Nope. Why?

of course not. Sort of a pattern among the small per centage pushing trump hate. I keep noticing that.
Not everyone is a christian, I hope you know that. Teump himself the adulterer has nothing Christian about him.

Oy vey. True. What religion are you?

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic.
Dumbass you stupid sons a bitches know the president issued a travel restriction coming from China on Jan. 31 2020 the democrat controlled house opposed this ban
STOP THE GOD DAMN LYING FOR ONCE

THE TRAVEL RESTRICTION WAS USELESS. THERE WERE MORE HOLES IN IT THAN A SIEVE. 400,000 PEOPLE CAME INTO THE USA FROM CHINA BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER.

No, he's not responsible for the death of thousands of americans. More emotional goo.

Trump allowed the virus to come in and did nothing to prepare for it. No other country has the rate of illness and death that the US is having because Trump did nothing to prepare for it.

TRUMP LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE YET AGAIN, AND THOUSANDS ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

Trump allowed the virus to come in and did nothing to prepare for it. No other country has the rate of illness and death that the US is having because Trump did nothing to prepare for it.

TRUMP LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE YET AGAIN, AND THOUSANDS ARE DYING AS A RESULT.

No, he didn't allow it to come in. Thats not true.

How good a job is Trump doing on the coronavirus pandemic? Well, here is one measure.

There are 1,653,000 cases of coronavirus in the world. With 501,275 the U.S. alone has approximately a third of the world's total.
Pretty damn simplistic since the world travels to and fro thru our borders, both legally and illegally, thanks to the Democrats

No, he didn't allow it to come in. Thats not true.
The "dragon" is the father of lies. She must be his queen

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN. A PROG-circle, how cute.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack. I'm likely well prepared without reading, though this thread risks dumbing me down.

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China. You must be speaking of the intelligence COVID19 wasn't contagious. You did a nice job detailing what briefed, and knew all along mean. Trump the all-knowing-one, King of USA.

he refused to act and played down the pandemic. You did a nice job detailing the manner in which he refused to act.

Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably. Correct, every day more people die. So like on Monday 1 person dies, Tuesday 1 person dies, Wednesday's ruff because 3 people die, but on Thursday just 2 people die, that's almost 7 people, which is 7 times as many people on Monday, and proof Trump fucked up.

I looked it up, and you're dead right, more people have died since the first person died on February 29, 2020.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating. Trump lied, not enough people died.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. Can you elaborate by what manner we're officially the worst hit country? Also, do you hold Obama accountable for draining the inventory of masks? If Bernie were POTUS sanitizers would be everywhere, I totally agree. We'd need it.

I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens. I'll be they're special countries.

They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Gibraltar?

Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time. Vatican City?

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans. How do you figure?

but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans. Definitely. And we know he killed thousands because of things like that.

..he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not. I thought you said there was a mask and sanitized shortage? Say, do Governors have any say in a Republic, or is stuff just Trump's fault?

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable. Should we impeach him this time?

Last edited:

The root cause was China. China needs to be held accountable for how they did not handle the information dissemination. The WHO was a willing accomplice. Keep trashing Trump. His approval rating is still hovering 50 percent.
Chiang's fault, WHO fault, Obama's fault.
Trump was warned he didnt listen, why blame others?

Why are you solely blaming Trump? You trust the data coming out of China after they sat on it? Wasn’t a scientist trying earn people thrown in jail?
I dont trust the Chinese government. Are you gonna deny that trump was in denial the first few weeks? Even when italy was getting hit hard he was still playing it down.

I would not say Trump was in denial. He downplayed the significance to a fault do as to avoid / minimize panic and hysteria. My critique of Trump was that he was a little too over the top. Most of the critics - Democrats and Liberals - are simply Monday morning quarterbacking. Many of them are running the same playbooks they ran against Bush for 9/11.

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic.
Dumbass you stupid sons a bitches know the president issued a travel restriction coming from China on Jan. 31 2020 the democrat controlled house opposed this ban

THE TRAVEL RESTRICTION WAS USELESS. THERE WERE MORE HOLES IN IT THAN A SIEVE. 400,000 PEOPLE CAME INTO THE USA FROM CHINA BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER.

You want to know why your source is bullshit?
the simple fact that the democrats who attacked the President on the travel ban now claim they never opposed it
So you might want to fact check your fucking fact-checkers.
And another thing if the travel restriction were useless why are leftists run cities the first to shut everything down and tell all non essentials to stay home?

Who cares about the democrats ? We are talking about a president that failed measurably at protecting Americans. He was waiting for the warmer weather to eradicate the flu.
If he failed it's because the democrats fought tooth and nail to stop any attempt he made to stop the spread of the leftist/china COVID 19 flu.

You know saying 3rd world countries had mass production to produce millions of masks is ignorant and retarded, correct?

If 3rd world countries had such manufacturing powerhouse's why are they third world countries?
Looool we talking sanitizers, masks and simple stuff we cant get now in the US not nuclear weapons. Dude you are so funny and live ina bubble. I'm in constant contact with friends from all parts of the globe, we have one of the worst responses so far...shortage of masks. Sanitizers, Toilet fucking paper, some food items.....). And most importantly the most deaths.

These “friends”....they don’t celebrate Easter either do they?

These “friends”....they don’t celebrate Easter either do they?

WTF?
She actually said this..

Looool we talking sanitizers, masks and simple stuff we cant get now in the US not nuclear weapons. Dude you are so funny and live ina bubble

1586622877543.png

Ya' all need some sanitizer?

It don't take no president or major corporation to produce that.

How much do ya' need and what proof?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Wtf you talking about I wipe my butt every day with TP and I don't even have a concern about it. What you are trying to imply is third world countries have these manufacturing powerhouse's once again I ask you if they have manufacturing why do you say they are 3rd world countries?

Oy vey because they have a deep admiration for third world countries and a burning hatred for western nations.
Of course they don’t want to live in third world conditions themselves. That’s just for the Christian peasants.

Forum List

Back