The worst leader in the world is...!!!

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic.
Your TDS makes you stupider every day.

I thought "downplayed" is the word du jour of you low IQ brainwashed kool aid drinkers. Not "played down", it's "downplayed".

A while back it was "dossier", now it is "downplayed".
It is correct mr bigot....and if I do make mistakes here and there...it doesnt bother me a bit as o speak English and write better than trump...not bad for someone who'd English is my fifth language...how many you speak?

Ps: Dossier is French for file. Any other translation you need?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.

You will be glad to know that you can order face masks on Amazon. However, it takes 3 weeks for delivery, since they come from China.

What is really pathetic is Trump's transparent lying in his efforts to somehow blame it all on Obama. "No, Mommy! Obama stuck my hand in the cookie jar, not me!"

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
Wow! You really are one ignorant pos...which means you're a Liberal.

/——/ Once again you troll. Pres Trump acted quickly while you libtards screeched in horror. FLASHBACK: Biden Called Trump's Chinese Coronavirus Travel ...
Search domain nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/https://nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/
"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Biden continued. Joe Biden opposed the China travel restrictions wisely put in place by President Trump in January - restrictions that health experts credit with slowing the spread of coronavirus & saving lives.
Even if all your allegations and claims were true and everyone believes everything in your post, it is still nothing more than a "what aboutism" deflection and excuse. What Joe did or didn't do and said or didn't say has nothing to do with and has absolutely no bearing on what Donald Trump did. "What about" responses are just meaningless deflections used by and for suckers.
/—-/ here is how your LSM downplayed the Coronavirus. Watch How CNN/MSNBC Kept Saying Coronavirus Is No Problem, the Flu Is Worse | 710 WOR | Mark Simone
Fair enough they are idiots....now can say trump reacted slow and late? I know you know it would you have the courage to admit he came short?
/——/ Nah, January was ahead of the curve.

/——/ Once again you troll. Pres Trump acted quickly while you libtards screeched in horror. FLASHBACK: Biden Called Trump's Chinese Coronavirus Travel ...
Search domain nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/https://nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/
"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Biden continued. Joe Biden opposed the China travel restrictions wisely put in place by President Trump in January - restrictions that health experts credit with slowing the spread of coronavirus & saving lives.
Wrong....it is all recorded and dated. Trump downplayed the whole now we are the worst hit country....stop spinning facts you are just fooling yourself.

Read this:

We are thr worst hit country, we have 22 000 deaths, trump told us is no big deal it will go away and it was under control...and he also said it will go away with warmer temperatures.
Thanks, Xi!

So now you're claiming that President Trump needed to be hysterically xenophobic much sooner?

Wrong....it is all recorded and dated. Trump downplayed the whole now we are the worst hit country....stop spinning facts you are just fooling yourself.

Read this:

We are thr worst hit country, we have 22 000 deaths, trump told us is no big deal it will go away and it was under control...and he also said it will go away with warmer temperatures.

Doesn’t look like the worst hit country. And please don’t use “we”.
FE43194B-6E5B-4A63-89FB-FCCAB0FDF69A.jpeg

Read this:

Thanks, Xi!

So now you're claiming that President Trump needed to be hysterically xenophobic much sooner?

Oy vey he’s saying whatever he needs to say to attack Trump.

Read this:

Doesn’t look like the worst hit country. And please don’t use “we”.
View attachment 322853
We have more infected by number and deaths by number. Per capita is a weak argument to use in any situation but certainly in this one it's pathetic.

Trump sucks. So did Ears. Doofus W really sucked.

Get use to it.
Obama saved this country.
He made it much worse. He made sure the elites are above the law and enriched by government.

We’ve had many harmful presidents.He was one of the worst.

Not knowing this, just means you are an uninformed racist.

LOL! I know what Obama did and what people like you claim he did. Obama saved this country. He was one of the best presidents in modern times and thus far in this century the best president we have had. And that includes the term of this presidency.

Get use to it.
He made it much worse. He made sure the elites are above the law and enriched by government.

LOL! I know what Obama did and what people like you claim he did. Obama saved this country. He was one of the best presidents in modern times and thus far in this century the best president we have had. And that includes the term of this presidency.
No you don’t know what he did. He was a major fraud. Still is. You like him because he’s black. He was George W, but in black face.

If he were the big progressive he claimed back in 2008, he wouldn’t have bailout the banks and Wall Street, while doing nothing for the 5 million Americans who lost their homes. He enriched the rich massively, while doing nothing for the people. Turned two wars into seven. Lied readily and often.

Get use to it.

No you don’t know what he did. He was a major fraud. Still is. You like him because he’s black. He was George W, but in black face.

If he were the big progressive he claimed back in 2008, he wouldn’t have bailout the banks and Wall Street, while doing nothing for the 5 million Americans who lost their homes. He enriched the rich massively, while doing nothing for the people. Turned two wars into seven. Lied readily and often.
At first I was supporting Clinton, so I did not just vote for Obama because he was black. We blacks have voted for white candidates before so most of us don't consider race when we pick a president. Notice this election as an example. If we just voted based on race, Cory Booker or Kamala Harris would be the nominee.

He had to bail out the banks or everything would have died. You don't seem to understand that. He did not turn 2 wars into 7 and much of what he tried to do for the poor was blacked by republicans in the congress. You seem unable to remember the 6 years of republican obstruction that went with the Obama presidency, the days republicans refused to even show up for work.

Obama was not perfect but he most definitely was not what you say.

Get use to it.

At first I was supporting Clinton, so I did not just vote for Obama because he was black. We blacks have voted for white candidates before so most of us don't consider race when we pick a president. Notice this election as an example. If we just voted based on race, Cory Booker or Kamala Harris would be the nominee.

He had to bail out the banks or everything would have died. You don't seem to understand that. He did not turn 2 wars into 7 and much of what he tried to do for the poor was blacked by republicans in the congress. You seem unable to remember the 6 years of republican obstruction that went with the Obama presidency, the days republicans refused to even show up for work.

Obama was not perfect but he most definitely was not what you say.
See? You’re terribly uninformed.

The big Wall Street banks ran an enormous scam that greatly enriched them but since it was all based on lies, it came crashing down. Now, why would your Great Messiah bailout criminals with our money, making them even more wealthy and powerful, while doing nothing for the American people?

Not one of the leading crooks was prosecuted or imprisoned. NOT ONE! They are all millionaires and billionaires today. All thanks to your messiah.

It’s a total fallacy to think we needed these banks bailed out, for the economy to survive. Stop believing propaganda.

Worst in history? yes I vote for the pussygrabber...

Worst in history? yes I vote for the pussygrabber...
What’s wrong with grabbing pussy? Are you gay or something?

Wow! You really are one ignorant pos...which means you're a Liberal.
Too informed to be a liberal or worse a con. I think of the two and f3om my experience the dumbest group of people I've encountered in the world are "conservatives^ in the US.

Forum List

Back