The worst leader in the world is...!!!

I don't have cable. Can someone tell me what time Trump has his daily meltdown and temper tantrum? My daughter wants to watch, to make her feel better about her 2 year old's behavior.

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
Wow! You really are one ignorant pos...which means you're a Liberal.
Too informed to be a liberal or worse a con. I think of the two and f3om my experience the dumbest group of people I've encountered in the world are "conservatives^ in the US.
Liberals are ignorant because they can't absorb facts.
Neo-Cons are ignorant of anything that doesn't increase their assets.
I rather deal with liberals anyday than so called "conservatives"
I'm blessed not many cons where I live, the ones i met are extremely dumb about many subjects, very narrow minded, mostly old and have racist views...the young ones are too dumb and poorly educated, obnoxious and ego centric.

The weird thing ithe so called conservatives supposed to be more kind and compassionate but surprisingly they are the racist mean asshole ones. It boggles me....what the hell they tell them in churches these days?
I don't deal with either but neo-Cons always engage me because they want to convince me they aren't heartless, selfish bastards.
I don't deal with Liberals because within 2 seconds they start ranting and can't be dealt with unless you agree 100% with whatever they perceive.
I have lived ina an ultra blue city for 20 years and I love it...I disagree with liberals on many issues but I've never once was discriminated against as a minority muslim. The few cons I came across they are poorly educated or dumb, so close minded and certified racist and bigots.
You met a Con in a city?
There was one person actually working in the city?
By the way, you're buddy JoeB thinks you're helpless without him.
Give me 2 things with which you disagree with Liberals.
I dont agree with abortion, same sex marriage for example.

Dont let him lie to you by playing with words. He supports legalized abortion and the travesty of homosexual marriages. He supports Roe v wade and Obergfell v hodges.
I met tons of gays and most are far better than most conservatives to be honest and by miles. And I dont agree with sqme sex marriage gay lifestyle in general but I respect them as fellow humans. Never once I had an issue with a gay person but conservatives all i see is hate, bigotry, racism and fascism. I say this as a muslim.

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic.
Dumbass you stupid sons a bitches know the president issued a travel restriction coming from China on Jan. 31 2020 the democrat controlled house opposed this ban
STOP THE GOD DAMN LYING FOR ONCE

THE TRAVEL RESTRICTION WAS USELESS. THERE WERE MORE HOLES IN IT THAN A SIEVE. 400,000 PEOPLE CAME INTO THE USA FROM CHINA BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER.

You want to know why your source is bullshit?
the simple fact that the democrats who attacked the President on the travel ban now claim they never opposed it
So you might want to fact check your fucking fact-checkers.
And another thing if the travel restriction were useless why are leftists run cities the first to shut everything down and tell all non essentials to stay home?

Read the fucking post. I didn't say all travel bans are useless, I said Trump's travel restriction was useless because it wasn't a total ban, people were still coming in and they weren't being tested. There were loops holes in the travel restriction. 40,000 people flew in from China AFTER the so-called "ban" was imposed. None of these people were tested on arrival because Trump didn't have any tests.

Cities are shut down so they can isolate sick people but without tests you don't know who is sick. Trump let 400,000 Chinese people into the USA after December 1st, including over Christmas.

Trump still doesn't have a reliable testing system or testing supplies. He keeps promsing to ship millions of tests and it hasn't happened. Fewer than 1% of the American population has been tested, and without reliable testing, you can't re-open the country.

Last edited:

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
Too informed to be a liberal or worse a con. I think of the two and f3om my experience the dumbest group of people I've encountered in the world are "conservatives^ in the US.
I'm blessed not many cons where I live, the ones i met are extremely dumb about many subjects, very narrow minded, mostly old and have racist views...the young ones are too dumb and poorly educated, obnoxious and ego centric.

The weird thing ithe so called conservatives supposed to be more kind and compassionate but surprisingly they are the racist mean asshole ones. It boggles me....what the hell they tell them in churches these days?
I don't deal with either but neo-Cons always engage me because they want to convince me they aren't heartless, selfish bastards.
I don't deal with Liberals because within 2 seconds they start ranting and can't be dealt with unless you agree 100% with whatever they perceive.
I have lived ina an ultra blue city for 20 years and I love it...I disagree with liberals on many issues but I've never once was discriminated against as a minority muslim. The few cons I came across they are poorly educated or dumb, so close minded and certified racist and bigots.
You met a Con in a city?

Dont let him lie to you by playing with words. He supports legalized abortion and the travesty of homosexual marriages. He supports Roe v wade and Obergfell v hodges.
I met tons of gays and most are far better than most conservatives to be honest and by miles. And I dont agree with sqme sex marriage gay lifestyle in general but I respect them as fellow humans. Never once I had an issue with a gay person but conservatives all i see is hate, bigotry, racism and fascism. I say this as a muslim.

I’ll say it again. You lied to Indeependent You support legalized abortion and legal recognition of homosexual marriage.
When you have to lie you are doing something wrong.

You met a Con in a city?

I’ll say it again. You lied to Indeependent You support legalized abortion and legal recognition of homosexual marriage.
Huh? Why would I lie about that ?

The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic.
Dumbass you stupid sons a bitches know the president issued a travel restriction coming from China on Jan. 31 2020 the democrat controlled house opposed this ban

THE TRAVEL RESTRICTION WAS USELESS. THERE WERE MORE HOLES IN IT THAN A SIEVE. 400,000 PEOPLE CAME INTO THE USA FROM CHINA BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER.

the simple fact that the democrats who attacked the President on the travel ban now claim they never opposed it
And another thing if the travel restriction were useless why are leftists run cities the first to shut everything down and tell all non essentials to stay home?

Read the fucking post. I didn't say all travel bans are useless, I said Trump's travel restriction was useless because it wasn't a total ban, people were still coming in and they weren't being tested. There were loops holes in the travel restriction. 40,000 people flew in from China AFTER the so-called "ban" was imposed. None of these people were tested on arrival because Trump didn't have any tests.

Cities are shut down so they can isolate sick people but without tests you don't know who is sick. Trump let 400,000 Chinese people into the USA after December 1st, including over Christmas.

Trump still doesn't have a reliable testing system or testing supplies. He keeps promsing to ship millions of tests and it hasn't happened. Fewer than 1% of the American population has been tested, and without reliable testing, you can't re-open the country.
Stop dodging and playing with words. You no what travel ban I am talking about. The one for China fucking dumbass

We are now officially the worst hit country
And that really is all you need to know about Trump's performance.
There's that

Worst leader?

So many to choose from

Xi
Putin
Bolsonaro
Modi
Duterte

But Trump while not as "bad" as those creeps in some ways...has the greatest reach and thus the most ability to do harm

Stop dodging and playing with words. You no what travel ban I am talking about. The one for China fucking dumbass

another foreigner...whiling away the days of retirement attacking Trump and America.

You met a Con in a city?

At the moment I’m not commenting on the why. I’m just pointing out that you are a liar. It’s what you do. These simplest question leads twisted soul to lie.
Why did you lie to him? Why do you have to hide what you are? And don’t all liberals do that?

You support legalized abortion and legal recognition of homosexual marriage. In fact...you support overturning the will of the people on those two issues with court orders.

You met a Con in a city?

At the moment I’m not commenting on the why. I’m just pointing out that you are a liar. It’s what you do. These simplest question leads twisted soul to lie.
Why did you lie to him? Why do you have to hide what you are? And don’t all liberals do that?

You support legalized abortion and legal recognition of homosexual marriage. In fact...you support overturning the will of the people on those two issues with court orders.
You are a retard. Why would lie about such a thing on a forum where I'm using a nickname and anonymous?
Dude you are weird as most cons are.

You met a Con in a city?

You are a retard. Why would lie about such a thing on a forum where I'm using a nickname and anonymous?

The question isn’t “why” as I explained. I caught you doing it. It’s established fact.

I would say Rocket Man followed closely by Islamic leaders.

We are now officially the worst hit country
And that really is all you need to know about Trump's performance.
There's that

Worst leader?

So many to choose from

Xi
Putin
Bolsonaro
Modi
Duterte

But Trump while not as "bad" as those creeps in some ways...has the greatest reach and thus the most ability to do harm

you take that back, duterte is a saint

Their are a few horrid and evil leaders - Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, Assad & Baby Kim to name a few.

Donald is right up there with 'em.

For the record, Biden is no liberal either. Please hold your nose and vote for him. We can't do four more years of this Clown Show.

You obviously have very little knowledge of world leaders if you think Trump qualifies as worst in the world.

You met a Con in a city?

The question isn’t “why” as I explained. I caught you doing it. It’s established fact.
You need medical attention.

Forum List

Back