The worst leader in the world is...!!!

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
Wow! You really are one ignorant pos...which means you're a Liberal.
Too informed to be a liberal or worse a con. I think of the two and f3om my experience the dumbest group of people I've encountered in the world are "conservatives^ in the US.
/——-/ As dumb as we are, we don’t spell from “f3om.” Where does that leave you?

Thankful to be able to read and listen to news and friends all over the globe and not have one source of information be it Foxnews or CNN.

Before you trump supporters get all defensive hear what I have to say, do your research and then go on the attack.
The US has one of the best intelligence agencies on earth, trump was briefed and knew all along what's going in China...he refused to act and played down the pandemic. Now that we have the deadliest number since all of this started it is so evident that trump failed miserably.

He not only didnt act fast but his ego got in the way, and the result is devastating.

We are now officially the worst hit country, and most americans dont even have masks or sanitizers to protect themselves. I know of third world countries that went to produce these 2 items by the millions for their citizens.
They issued money that was cashed by the citizens in few hours and not weeks, the are sanitizing streets, markets, workplaces, basically everywhere. Free healthcare, cancelled mortgage and bill payments for 2 months.....which none of that happend in the "greatest country on earth" led by the best president of all time.

Trump is definitely not responsible for this pandemic or the deaths of some americans but he is definetly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans...he had the time and the tools to minimize the damage and he did not.

Ps; not a liberal, wont vote for biden but I like to see trump held accountable.
Too informed to be a liberal or worse a con. I think of the two and f3om my experience the dumbest group of people I've encountered in the world are "conservatives^ in the US.
Liberals are ignorant because they can't absorb facts.
Neo-Cons are ignorant of anything that doesn't increase their assets.

/——/ Once again you troll. Pres Trump acted quickly while you libtards screeched in horror. FLASHBACK: Biden Called Trump's Chinese Coronavirus Travel ...
Search domain nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/https://nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/
"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Biden continued. Joe Biden opposed the China travel restrictions wisely put in place by President Trump in January - restrictions that health experts credit with slowing the spread of coronavirus & saving lives.
Even if all your allegations and claims were true and everyone believes everything in your post, it is still nothing more than a "what aboutism" deflection and excuse. What Joe did or didn't do and said or didn't say has nothing to do with and has absolutely no bearing on what Donald Trump did. "What about" responses are just meaningless deflections used by and for suckers.
/—-/ here is how your LSM downplayed the Coronavirus. Watch How CNN/MSNBC Kept Saying Coronavirus Is No Problem, the Flu Is Worse | 710 WOR | Mark Simone
Fair enough they are idiots....now can say trump reacted slow and late? I know you know it would you have the courage to admit he came short?
/——/ Nah, January was ahead of the curve.
You are a sheep.
Here is another one for you?
Based on what Trump said is under control?
On what scientific evidence did trump have to tell the masses it will be gone with warmer temperatures?
Also why do we have more deaths than any country on earth if he had it under control and it is a nothing burger ?

/——/ Once again you troll. Pres Trump acted quickly while you libtards screeched in horror. FLASHBACK: Biden Called Trump's Chinese Coronavirus Travel ...
Search domain nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/https://nationalfile.com/flashback-biden-opposed-trumps-chinese-coronavirus-travel-ban-as-xenophobia/
"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Biden continued. Joe Biden opposed the China travel restrictions wisely put in place by President Trump in January - restrictions that health experts credit with slowing the spread of coronavirus & saving lives.
Wrong....it is all recorded and dated. Trump downplayed the whole now we are the worst hit country....stop spinning facts you are just fooling yourself.

Read this:

We are thr worst hit country, we have 22 000 deaths, trump told us is no big deal it will go away and it was under control...and he also said it will go away with warmer temperatures.
Thanks, Xi!

So now you're claiming that President Trump needed to be hysterically xenophobic much sooner?
No claims only facts...most countries have leaders, we have a stupid clown.

Wrong....it is all recorded and dated. Trump downplayed the whole now we are the worst hit country....stop spinning facts you are just fooling yourself.

Read this:

We are thr worst hit country, we have 22 000 deaths, trump told us is no big deal it will go away and it was under control...and he also said it will go away with warmer temperatures.

Doesn’t look like the worst hit country. And please don’t use “we”.
View attachment 322853
So 9/11 victims were just a drop in a bucket because we have a large population?
We have thr most deaths, while the lown in the WH could've prevented it he acted late and super slow. We had a head start that he didnt use due to his ego and stupidity.

There are no conservatives in the USA, since the Tea Party died. All we have on the Right these days are fascists. But, be grateful that we no longer have to import them from Germany.

I rather deal with liberals anyday than so called "conservatives"
I'm blessed not many cons where I live, the ones i met are extremely dumb about many subjects, very narrow minded, mostly old and have racist views...the young ones are too dumb and poorly educated, obnoxious and ego centric.

The weird thing ithe so called conservatives supposed to be more kind and compassionate but surprisingly they are the racist mean asshole ones. It boggles me....what the hell they tell them in churches these days?

There are no conservatives in the USA, since the Tea Party died. All we have on the Right these days are fascists. But, be grateful that we no longer have to import them from Germany.
I agree.
Many cons used to say well I'm fiscally conservative haha I ask about the debt and they start spinning.

I'm blessed not many cons where I live, the ones i met are extremely dumb about many subjects, very narrow minded, mostly old and have racist views...the young ones are too dumb and poorly educated, obnoxious and ego centric.

The weird thing ithe so called conservatives supposed to be more kind and compassionate but surprisingly they are the racist mean asshole ones. It boggles me....what the hell they tell them in churches these days?
I don't deal with either but neo-Cons always engage me because they want to convince me they aren't heartless, selfish bastards.
I don't deal with Liberals because within 2 seconds they start ranting and can't be dealt with unless you agree 100% with whatever they perceive.

Worst in history? yes I vote for the pussygrabber...
What’s wrong with grabbing pussy? Are you gay or something?
I am something...

I don't deal with either but neo-Cons always engage me because they want to convince me they aren't heartless, selfish bastards.
I don't deal with Liberals because within 2 seconds they start ranting and can't be dealt with unless you agree 100% with whatever they perceive.
If a neo con to you is a war monger then there are many people who voted for Trump who are not neo cons.

Read this:

View attachment 322853
So 9/11 victims were just a drop in a bucket because we have a large population?
We have thr most deaths, while the lown in the WH could've prevented it he acted late and super slow. We had a head start that he didnt use due to his ego and stupidity.

we are not the hardest hit country by any means. I know you are disappointed. As far as who knew what when....

You are going to lose again. “We”, which excludes your ilk, are going to beat you again.

I have lived ina an ultra blue city for 20 years and I love it...I disagree with liberals on many issues but I've never once was discriminated against as a minority muslim. The few cons I came across they are poorly educated or dumb, so close minded and certified racist and bigots.

I have lived ina an ultra blue city for 20 years and I love it...I disagree with liberals on many issues but I've never once was discriminated against as a minority muslim. The few cons I came across they are poorly educated or dumb, so close minded and certified racist and bigots.
You met a Con in a city?
There was one person actually working in the city?
By the way, you're buddy JoeB thinks you're helpless without him.
Give me 2 things with which you disagree with Liberals.

Read this:

View attachment 322853

we are not the hardest hit country by any means. I know you are disappointed. As far as who knew what when....

You are going to lose again. “We”, which excludes your ilk, are going to beat you again.

Throw Fauci in the mix, incompetent just like your clown leader....luckily most americans and the whole world saw and heard the orange clown. If you decided to be a dumb sheep it is your choice, dont spend hours trying to convince sane people to be like you.

Last edited:

Read this:

View attachment 322853

Throw faux in the mix, incompetent just like your clown leader....luckily most americans and the whole world saw and heard the orange clown. If you de ide to be a dumb sheep it is your choice, dont spend hours trying to convince sane people to be like you.

You met a Con in a city?
I dont agree with abortion, same sex marriage for example.

Take your pick:

obama_surprised_cropped.jpg
Hillary-surprised.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.31.13 AM.png

You met a Con in a city?
I dont agree with abortion, same sex marriage for example.

Dont let him lie to you by playing with words. He supports legalized abortion and the travesty of homosexual marriages. He supports Roe v wade and Obergfell v hodges.

Forum List

Back