There is no catastrophe so ghastly that we will reform our gun laws

When danger reared it's ugly head, Sir Paint turned his tail and fled.

So you're afraid of Christians because of the Crusades and the Incas? I didn't ask what Christians did in history, I asked what they are blowing up ... now. Obviously you're not afraid of Christians who lived centuries and millennia ago. As for Jews, they've spent a lot more history on the getting blown up end.

So, back it up. What are Christian and Jewish "extremists" blowing up that makes you afraid of them?
Unlike you, I'm not afraid of any of them. I keep an eye on them and their reactionary and extreme religious views, all of which are dangerous for a civil and open society. If you have concerns, your concerns should be for people using terror as a weapon. Terror is a poor man's way of fighting back at times, it also works when nations like ours drop bombs on people. Did you know that Jews blew up other Jews to increase migration to Israel? Terror is a Strategy, not a Faith.

LOL, I'm against the war on terror, at least how we're fighting it. Simpleton liberals. Not liberal = Republican. That's all you can grasp. I'm calling you on your shit, you can't infer from that correctly that means I support the Republican solution.

That is correct but we are certainly keeping a closer eye on people with extreme reactionary religious views. Pretty much all of them I would bet since they tend to blow shit up.

Dude, you said extremist Christians and Jews "tend to blow shit up." Back it up. What Christians and Jewish extremists have blown what up?

Extremist Muslims BTW ... do ... blow shit up. You want a list?

LOL, just admit you were full of crap and I'll let you off the hook.

PaintMyFace=Owned.
icon14.gif

I'm not afraid of extremists, you are. I said that they, all of them, are a problem and we need to keep an eye on them, all of them.

You also said that Christian and Jewish extremist tend to "blow shit up." It is that particular BS that I'm calling you out on. Give us a list and stop deflecting.
No Statist/Dem/Prog can ever give a straight answer. Amazing...

I knew my creators well, they were called Mom and Dad. And I know Yeshua, and he is no creator, and neither is his spiritual father, the one you call God.

Calling your parents your "creators" is like calling someone who hits a ship with a bottle of champagne the creator of the ship.

I'm not full of anything, and, unlike you, I fear no extremist more than any other. A bomb goes off and you say Islam is the problem, but it isn't. The belief that humans can know the ultimate truth, can know the Will of God and are willing to act on it, that is the problem, and that is not just a Muslim problem. That mentality is all over the place and when it's in force and not checked by more rational minds, shit blows up, which is a problem.

I knew my creators well, they were called Mom and Dad. And I know Yeshua, and he is no creator, and neither is his spiritual father, the one you call God.

Calling your parents your "creators" is like calling someone who hits a ship with a bottle of champagne the creator of the ship.
You have that reversed actually. You gave the creator title to the one standing on ceremony. and he wasn't in the bed, they were.

I'm not afraid of extremists, you are. I said that they, all of them, are a problem and we need to keep an eye on them, all of them.

You also said that Christian and Jewish extremist tend to "blow shit up." It is that particular BS that I'm calling you out on. Give us a list and stop deflecting.
No Statist/Dem/Prog can ever give a straight answer. Amazing...
I said extremists tend to blow shit up, and they do. Their faith matters not a damn, all of them do it.

I'm not full of anything, and, unlike you, I fear no extremist more than any other. A bomb goes off and you say Islam is the problem, but it isn't. The belief that humans can know the ultimate truth, can know the Will of God and are willing to act on it, that is the problem, and that is not just a Muslim problem. That mentality is all over the place and when it's in force and not checked by more rational minds, shit blows up, which is a problem.

I'd have gone the route of admitting you were full of shit, you're just getting deeper in.

So now you're afraid of Extremist Christians and Jews because when someone with a Muslim name who professes to believe in the Muslim faith and is funded and armed by Muslims, you don't know who's responsible for that and you think that Christian and Jewish extremists might be so you're afraid of them but not Muslim extremists.

:wtf:

Mkay...

Can I safely conclude at this point you're not able to give me a list or even an example of what Christian and Jewish extremists are blowing up? You know, the ones you're keeping an eye on because they "tend to blow shit up?" You don't know what they blow up, but they do.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I'm not afraid of any of them. I keep an eye on them and their reactionary and extreme religious views, all of which are dangerous for a civil and open society. If you have concerns, your concerns should be for people using terror as a weapon. Terror is a poor man's way of fighting back at times, it also works when nations like ours drop bombs on people. Did you know that Jews blew up other Jews to increase migration to Israel? Terror is a Strategy, not a Faith.

LOL, I'm against the war on terror, at least how we're fighting it. Simpleton liberals. Not liberal = Republican. That's all you can grasp. I'm calling you on your shit, you can't infer from that correctly that means I support the Republican solution.

That is correct but we are certainly keeping a closer eye on people with extreme reactionary religious views. Pretty much all of them I would bet since they tend to blow shit up.

Dude, you said extremist Christians and Jews "tend to blow shit up." Back it up. What Christians and Jewish extremists have blown what up?

Extremist Muslims BTW ... do ... blow shit up. You want a list?

PaintMyFace=Owned.
icon14.gif
You wish, and I know that you do, so keep patting yourself on the back.

I'd have gone the route of admitting you were full of shit, you're just getting deeper in.

So now you're afraid of Extremist Christians and Jews because when someone with a Muslim name who professes to believe in the Muslim faith and is funded and armed by Muslims, you don't know who's responsible for that and you think that Christian and Jewish extremists might be so you're afraid of them but not Muslim extremists.

:wtf:

Mkay...
I'm not afraid of anyone, you are. I said we need to keep an eye on all those with extreme and reactionary religious views, they blow shit up. Got it now?

I said we need to keep an eye on all those with extreme and reactionary religious views, they blow shit up. Got it now?

And we don't spend all day beating up Islam, you guys do that for us, and you do it unfairly because you are throwing stones at glass houses.

Glass houses? All those with extreme views?

OK, that works. You did keep talking about Christians and Jews, but let's drop that for the moment. They don't have to be Christians and Jews, just give me a list of extremists from any religion other than Islam who are "blowing shit up." You know, because we live in "glass houses" when we criticize extremist Muslims for blowing shit up.

You seriously should just admit you were full of shit.

Last edited:
I said we need to keep an eye on all those with extreme and reactionary religious views, they blow shit up. Got it now?

And we don't spend all day beating up Islam, you guys do that for us, and you do it unfairly because you are throwing stones at glass houses.

OK, that works. You did keep talking about Christians and Jews, but let's drop that for the moment. They don't have to be Christians and Jews, just give me a list of extremists from any religion other than Islam who are "blowing shit up." You know, because we live in "glass houses" when we criticize Muslims for blowing shit up.

Don't blame al Muslims because of actions of the tiny minority; you cannot restrict the rights of all because of that same minority.

Gun owners/rights? That's different.

OK, that works. You did keep talking about Christians and Jews, but let's drop that for the moment. They don't have to be Christians and Jews, just give me a list of extremists from any religion other than Islam who are "blowing shit up." You know, because we live in "glass houses" when we criticize Muslims for blowing shit up.

Don't blame al Muslims because of actions of the tiny minority; you cannot restrict the rights of all because of that same minority.
No, but you often have to adjust society to deal with significant or even not so likely threats. You can make everyone take off their shoes at airports. And you can make them register their guns so you know who might be totally bonkers.

Last edited:

Dude, what the are you talking about?

He thinks that you want to ban Islam because of Muslim terrorists. Tell him that you don't, or do you?

They don't have to be Christians and Jews, just give me a list of extremists from any religion other than Islam who are "blowing shit up."
Hindus, Buddhists, and those with no faith at all. Start here: Religious terrorism: a primer on terrorism and religion

You're keeping an eye on Christians because of the Spanish inquisition? You are full of crap. Just admit it and stop deflecting. Or give me a list of religious extremists who are "blowing shit up" ... other than Muslims.

No, but you often have to adjust society to deal with significant or even not so likely threats. You can make everyone take off their shoes at airports. And you can make them register their guns so you know who might be totally bonkers.

And what religious "extremists" have been a threat to our "society" who are not ... wait for it ... Muslim?

They don't have to be Christians and Jews, just give me a list of extremists from any religion other than Islam who are "blowing shit up."
Hindus, Buddhists, and those with no faith at all. Start here: Religious terrorism: a primer on terrorism and religion

You're keeping an eye on Christians because of the Spanish inquisition? You are full of crap. Just admit it and stop deflecting. Or give me a list of religious extremists who are "blowing shit up" ... other than Muslims.

I'm keeping an eye on all faiths, they do irrational things. And Google will allow you to find lots of people blowing things up including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and those with no faith at all. The Muslims are the only ones that concern you but you are living in a glass house and throwing stones to think that way.

And what religious "extremists" have been a threat to our "society" who are not ... wait for it ... Muslim?
Anyone who takes out churches, abortion clinics, government buildings, schools, etc. It's a very long list of nutters and your kind is not exempt. If you were an honest person, you'd know that. Why do you think the government watches all of them, are they just bored?

He thinks that you want to ban Islam because of Muslim terrorists. Tell him that you don't, or do you?

How would my calling you on your crap about religious extremists mean anything remotely like that I want to do anything to "Muslims?"

I am calling you on your crap that you claim you're worried about religious extremists because they tend to "blow shit up," and yet you're concerned more about Christians and Jews and no so much about Muslims.

Here's what would make sense. Give us a list of time Christian and Jewish or other non-Muslims have "blown shit up" that cause this concern.

The fact is that you're a bigot against Christians and Jews. All of them. So you're making up crap to justify it and saying you're afraid of them blowing shit up. Here's the problem, you crossed the line and said they are blowing shit up. That's what "tend to blow shit up" means. So, spill it. Or finally admit you're full of crap. You just don't like Christians and Jews.

Forum List

Back