There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Who is proposing that anything be done to Josh Duggar at this point in time? I think that people are concerned that when these events occurred, the parents did not seem to take them as seriously as was warranted and get Josh the professional help that they should have. Further, that their actions were designed to protect Josh, rather than his sisters.

So the witch burning mob is what?

Seriously catz, what are these freaks asking for?

Duggar was caught and punished over a decade ago - and the counseling unquestionably worked. So what is it that freaks like Rati and the retard assclowns are demanding?

THEY sure the fuck don't know, they are stupid as a pile of bricks and just following orders from the hate sites. But what do you think the end game is here?

I know what it is - and I think you do as well - it's nothing more or less than Khmer Rouge level demagoguery. The hate sites seek to destroy lives on the off chance that this will damage enemies of the party. Josh had his picture taken with a Republican, maybe if the retard assclown squad slanders and libels him enough, it will rub off on the Republican he took a picture with.

We know this IS what it is.

And it's disgusting, and filthy, and has no place in America.

I don't know anything about Josh Duggar, and I don't care about him - but I would leave a small child with him LONG before I would leave it with Rati or Shortbus - I'm dead serious. Not that any of them would be my choice, but the level of depravity from the freaks in this forum scrapes the bottom of the cesspool.

Well, as I have said before, if I came across a 14 year old making a "sad, tragic mistake" with my 5 year old granddaughter, the cost of his mistake would be a couple of broken legs.
I hope they lock you up BEFORE you achieve your dream of inflicting grave bodily harm on children. Failing at that, I hope the kid you're trying to hurt has a father that kills you first. I know I would.

Sounds like a personal threat, Mikey.....
Yes it does. As a father of 3 boys I felt threatened by what you dream of doing to them and felt it necessary to inform you of my response. That's why vigilante justice is always the wrong choice. If a 14 year old boy hurts your grandchild and you want to break his legs, his daddy will defend him. With deadly force. That's why we have police and the courts.
You are a sick person.
How so?

What would you do to Josh Duggar? Execute him?

You watch a lot of Law & Order and pretend to be a lawyer on the interwebz - what charge would you bring against Josh in a pleading (look it up)?

Who is proposing that anything be done to Josh Duggar at this point in time? I think that people are concerned that when these events occurred, the parents did not seem to take them as seriously as was warranted and get Josh the professional help that they should have. Further, that their actions were designed to protect Josh, rather than his sisters.
That and that these many assholes claim it is no big deal to diddle your five year old sister as a 14 year old.

methinx someone is projecting about being disgusting and filthy. :eusa_shhh:

"The hate sites seek to destroy lives on the off chance that this will damage enemies of the party. Josh had his picture taken with a Republican, maybe if the retard assclown squad slanders and libels him enough, it will rub off on the Republican he took a picture with."

:rolleyes: the duggars put themselves in the political hotseat. who do you think you're kidding?

Here in AZ, one can get the current addresses of all mid and high risk sex offenders for $25. High Risk generally includes pedephiles. I think that Josh would have qualified had he been treated properly by the criminal justice system, especially since his victims included a babysitter, who wasn't even a member of his family.

Sex Offender Downloadable List - Arizona Department of Public Safety
No, not really. The criteria for qualifying for the sex offender registry varies from state to state and it's never a given. Family courts are reticent to apply this status to a minors unless there is extensive criminal history. I do see that you're still expressing your rage against children and a desire to harm them....for life if possible. Luckily there are saner people who run our juvenile court system.

What would you do to Josh Duggar? Execute him?

You watch a lot of Law & Order and pretend to be a lawyer on the interwebz - what charge would you bring against Josh in a pleading (look it up)?

That and that these many assholes claim it is no big deal to diddle your five year old sister as a 14 year old.
Really? Who?

Here in AZ, one can get the current addresses of all mid and high risk sex offenders for $25. High Risk generally includes pedephiles. I think that Josh would have qualified had he been treated properly by the criminal justice system, especially since his victims included a babysitter, who wasn't even a member of his family.

No, not really. The criteria for qualifying for the sex offender registry varies from state to state and it's never a given. Family courts are reticent to apply this status to a minors unless there is extensive criminal history. I do see that you're still expressing your rage against children and a desire to harm them....for life if possible. Luckily there are saner people who run our juvenile court system.

give it up. you sound silly

give it up. you sound silly
Sillier than wanting to criminalize children for life?

Mikey, you posted about killing me, which means that I will no longer respond to your posts. I highly recommend that you don't personally engage me further, either. The Mod has already posted a warning, and posts have been deleted. I have nothing else to say to you.

Mikey, you posted about killing me, which means that I will no longer respond to your posts. I highly recommend that you don't personally engage me further, either. The Mod has already posted a warning, and posts have been deleted. I have nothing else to say to you.
It's a different subject altogether and if it violates the rules then report it. As of right now you are violating the USMB rules by discussing mod actions on an open forum. I suggest you read the rules yourself before trying to correct a post of mine that does not violate the rules as yours did. And if you ask very nicely, I'm sure one of our fair minded mods can show you how to utilize the ignore feature.

It's a different subject altogether and if it violates the rules then report it. As of right now you are violating the USMB rules by discussing mod actions on an open forum. I suggest you read the rules yourself before trying to correct a post of mine that does not violate the rules as yours did. And if you ask very nicely, I'm sure one of our fair minded mods can show you how to utilize the ignore feature.

Ignored

You idiot, you didn't even read your own link.

The most obvious problem here is the victim blaming.

4. Why did God let it happen?

Result of defrauding by:

• Immodest dress
  • Indecent exposure
  • Being out from protection of our parents
  • Being with evil friends.
But there’s also something more insidious going on.

3. What did the offender damage?

What parts do we damage with bitterness and guilt?

Remember that point 3 comes immediately after points 1 and 2, which portray the spirit as more important than the body. In other words, Gothard contends that while the offender damages only the victim’s body, the victim damages their spirit with bitterness and guilt—and that is the greater crime.

This is not best practices for counseling victims of sexual abuse.

What advice does Gothard have for situations where parents find that their teenage son has sexually molested younger children? Let’s look at a Gothard article titled Lessons from Moral Failures in a Family:

- See more at: What Did Josh Duggar s Counseling Look Like

It's an interesting read.

I read it, you witch burning freak.

Thing is, despite the slander and libel of your filthy party and their corrupt press, the counseling clearly worked.

You witch burning freaks fail to note that the behavior was corrected.

But then it was never about what Duggar did with you demagogues, only about who he is - and your lust to slander and libel enemies of the party.

Is it slander and libel, you dingbat? Apparently you don't know the difference so you just threw them both out there.

Hint...It's neither. Josh Duggar has already fessed up to molesting his sisters, you big dummy.

Josh committed at least six class D felonies in arkansas at age 14, that would have bumped him up to adult court, and it no longer would have been a family court matter. Yes he would have been labeled a sex offender after a lengthy prison stay.

You've been asked to stop posting to someone and you continue to do so.....

Once the sun falls below the yard arm, some people become very predictable.

Fucking mini mod

Bwahahaha....another proof of your inability to comprehend. Faux News, Sarah Palin and many others have come to his defense....many on this very thread.

Oh, another witch burner - it's downright Salem 1690 around her.

Get your pitchfork, freak.

Oh geez, another one protecting the pedophile perv.....how surprising. You sound really angry, criticizing pervs must really hit a nerve with you....:eek:

Forum List

Back