There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

The appropriate response to siblings fondling each other is counseling. (though a good paddling still works - but you freaks won't allow it.) Josh was sent to counseling which corrected the behavior.

Only in your stupid-ass upside down world. And you have no way of knowing he is no longer desiring to fondle young children, you're just as bad as the rest of them that want to excuse a pedophile, dumbass.

You can't even do research on the crime that Duggar committed without getting your computer tagged....it's that bad, and here you are, defending it.

You're certainly the stupidest poster here.

Of course, and Jews use the blood of gentile children to make Matzo, I've heard your filth many times before.

Assclown, you have less intelligence than a goldfish turd. You are simply a useful idiot for the masters of your filthy party. Pol Pot (or his twin George Soros) has sent you our to spew demagoguery against those whom the party hates.

Quit making up shit and attributing comments to me that I didn't make. Either post them or admit that you're making the shit up.....you're an ignorant person who thinks fondling children is not a big deal....what a moron.

[

No, you are.....sorry to break it to you dumbass.

What a witty reply! Did you come up with it all by yourself, or did your fellow assclowns help? :dunno:

It's not witty....it's the damn facts....you are the stupidest poster here, and now we know you defend the scum of the earth........yuck!

And, idiot....those clowns are your candidates for 2016........bwahahaha....you're so dense.

Who is proposing that anything be done to Josh Duggar at this point in time? I think that people are concerned that when these events occurred, the parents did not seem to take them as seriously as was warranted and get Josh the professional help that they should have. Further, that their actions were designed to protect Josh, rather than his sisters.

So the witch burning mob is what?

Seriously catz, what are these freaks asking for?

Duggar was caught and punished over a decade ago - and the counseling unquestionably worked. So what is it that freaks like Rati and the retard assclowns are demanding?

THEY sure the fuck don't know, they are stupid as a pile of bricks and just following orders from the hate sites. But what do you think the end game is here?

I know what it is - and I think you do as well - it's nothing more or less than Khmer Rouge level demagoguery. The hate sites seek to destroy lives on the off chance that this will damage enemies of the party. Josh had his picture taken with a Republican, maybe if the retard assclown squad slanders and libels him enough, it will rub off on the Republican he took a picture with.

We know this IS what it is.

And it's disgusting, and filthy, and has no place in America.

I don't know anything about Josh Duggar, and I don't care about him - but I would leave a small child with him LONG before I would leave it with Rati or Shortbus - I'm dead serious. Not that any of them would be my choice, but the level of depravity from the freaks in this forum scrapes the bottom of the cesspool.
Punished? How so?
ever answer the above question Uncensored2008 ?

Apparently, whacked out RWNJS, for the most part, are going to defend sexual pervert Josh Duggar to the very end. Josh is a "Christian" and can therefore do no wrong. And quite apparently, influential "Christians" can go on national TV and lie out their asses about just every single aspect of this gross and sordid series of multiple sexual crimes, but it's OK if you are among the "King's Kids".

What in the world ever happened to Christianity in America? Are the lives of little girls so worthless that sexual abuse is what they deserve, or what?

Is there not even one single Rightie Christian here who is willing to call out this horrible perversion of his religion for what it is, senza deflection, senza tu quoque?

Guess not...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Josh Duggar is a Christian and no Christian has said or even inferred that what he did was not wrong. Here are some excerpts from articles I have read. See if you can put aside your blatant bigotry and see where a lot of what is being said is by the anti-Christian atheists, agnostics gays and just plain asshole is not a bunch of bullshit. You fit in their somewhere.

"The Kelly File" confirmed that an Arkansas judge has sided with the Duggars on the question of whether a juvenile police record should have been released. The release by Springdale, Ark., police triggered the explosive report that detailed child molestation committed by Josh Duggar when he was a teen. Megyn Kelly reported that juvenile court Judge Stacey Zimmerman has ruled that the records should not have been released under the Freedom of Information law. Zimmerman ordered police to destroy any remaining copies.

On the other side, the Springdale city attorney, who authorized the release, told Kelly that the release was lawful.
Ernest B. Cate said in a statement that Josh Duggar was a minor when he committed the acts, but he was 18 when the police department investigated it.

“We sealed the records of juveniles in this country, because we made a policy decision that we’re not going to hold their acts against them, unless a judge says we can release them, or they commit a felony for which they’re charged as an adult. Neither of which happened here; that’s the bottom line.”

Springdale City Attorney Ernest Cate tells TMZ, the case file was never sealed. The reason — the police report wasn't filed until 2006, 4 years after the molestations began. When the police report was filed, Josh Duggar was 18 ... an adult suspect, and therefore there was no basis for sealing the case.
Cate says he got a Freedom of Information request from a media outlet, and since it was a non-sealed case he was required to release it under the Freedom of Information Act. The names of the minor victims in the police report narrative were redacted.

Apparently, whacked out RWNJS, for the most part, are going to defend sexual pervert Josh Duggar to the very end. Josh is a "Christian" and can therefore do no wrong. And quite apparently, influential "Christians" can go on national TV and lie out their asses about just every single aspect of this gross and sordid series of multiple sexual crimes, but it's OK if you are among the "King's Kids".

What in the world ever happened to Christianity in America? Are the lives of little girls so worthless that sexual abuse is what they deserve, or what?

Is there not even one single Rightie Christian here who is willing to call out this horrible perversion of his religion for what it is, senza deflection, senza tu quoque?

Guess not...

Josh Duggar is a Christian and no Christian has said or even inferred that what he did was not wrong. Here are some excerpts from articles I have read. See if you can put aside your blatant bigotry and see where a lot of what is being said is by the anti-Christian atheists, agnostics gays and just plain asshole is not a bunch of bullshit. You fit in their somewhere.

"The Kelly File" confirmed that an Arkansas judge has sided with the Duggars on the question of whether a juvenile police record should have been released. The release by Springdale, Ark., police triggered the explosive report that detailed child molestation committed by Josh Duggar when he was a teen. Megyn Kelly reported that juvenile court Judge Stacey Zimmerman has ruled that the records should not have been released under the Freedom of Information law. Zimmerman ordered police to destroy any remaining copies.

On the other side, the Springdale city attorney, who authorized the release, told Kelly that the release was lawful.
Ernest B. Cate said in a statement that Josh Duggar was a minor when he committed the acts, but he was 18 when the police department investigated it.

“We sealed the records of juveniles in this country, because we made a policy decision that we’re not going to hold their acts against them, unless a judge says we can release them, or they commit a felony for which they’re charged as an adult. Neither of which happened here; that’s the bottom line.”

Springdale City Attorney Ernest Cate tells TMZ, the case file was never sealed. The reason — the police report wasn't filed until 2006, 4 years after the molestations began. When the police report was filed, Josh Duggar was 18 ... an adult suspect, and therefore there was no basis for sealing the case.
Cate says he got a Freedom of Information request from a media outlet, and since it was a non-sealed case he was required to release it under the Freedom of Information Act. The names of the minor victims in the police report narrative were redacted.

I've seen it over and over on this thread that many Duggar supporters, most of who profess to be Christians, that Josh's behavior was equivalent to a child playing "doctor".

And you don't call that denial of the seriousness of this sexual assault?

Guess not...

I've seen it over and over on this thread that many Duggar supporters, most of who profess to be Christians, that Josh's behavior was equivalent to a child playing "doctor".

And you don't call that denial of the seriousness of this sexual assault?

What do you think should be done to Josh Duggar? All that has been done so far is to sensationalize what he did to his sisters when the intent of the law is for juvenile records to be sealed to avoid exactly what is being done to these victims of his conduct. I find that just as disgusting as what he did.

Forum List

Back