There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

His parents took his pussy away.

Eventually

He's got a 5 year old daughter. :( He and his wife say they're planning on having as many children as Gawd will allow.
Carla, while I am repulsed by what Josh did , I do not believe he was or is a pedophile. A pervert, yets, a pedophile no. I don't think he is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, and I don't think he's a danger to any children now.

Not all child molesters are pedophiles. Some are just opportunistic assholes. Josh is an adult now and can find his opportunities elsewhere.

I base this opinion on the fact that we haven't heard about any recent or even relatively recent cases of Josh molesting children, and if he were a pedophile he wouldn't be able to help himself, and those cases would have emerged by now.

The thing is, we don't know if Josh has molested more children than what's been reported. People tend to hide these things. What we do know that that his family in not cooperating with a new investigation. Why is that?

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling more is going to come to light.

Duggar Family Reportedly Under New Investigation By Arkansas Department Of Human Services

Oh, we'd know by now. You just want to believe he's a pedophile, for whatever reason.

Sounds to me you just want to believe he's not, for whatever reason. Investigations take time.

What are you talking about ? You don't speak English?

Just because someone sexually assaults Children (and Josh did) does NOT mean they were sexually attracted to children. It simply means they sexually assaulted children.

Pedophile is NOT the crime. Sexual assault of a minor is. Are you simply not smart enough to understand that a person can sexually assault a child even if they aren't sexually attracted to children?

Dems voted for a rapist. They must project to live with themselves.

Thanks for proving my point. I just made a post saying that most of the rw so-called Christians on this thread that are so willing to "forgive" and "forget" what Josh Duggar did because he has been forgiven have not yet found it in their compassionate hearts to forgive Bill Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. And you just proved it. Thank you.

Thanks for proving my point. I just made a post saying that most of the rw so-called Christians on this thread that are so willing to "forgive" and "forget" what Josh Duggar did because he has been forgiven have not yet found it in their compassionate hearts to forgive Bill Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. And you just proved it. Thank you.

Oh, there is no doubt Clinton was a rapist, pretty well known here in Arkansas in fact.

He's not a CONVICTED rapist, that's true.

He's got a 5 year old daughter. :( He and his wife say they're planning on having as many children as Gawd will allow.
Carla, while I am repulsed by what Josh did , I do not believe he was or is a pedophile. A pervert, yets, a pedophile no. I don't think he is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, and I don't think he's a danger to any children now.

Not all child molesters are pedophiles. Some are just opportunistic assholes. Josh is an adult now and can find his opportunities elsewhere.

I base this opinion on the fact that we haven't heard about any recent or even relatively recent cases of Josh molesting children, and if he were a pedophile he wouldn't be able to help himself, and those cases would have emerged by now.

The thing is, we don't know if Josh has molested more children than what's been reported. People tend to hide these things. What we do know that that his family in not cooperating with a new investigation. Why is that?

Duggar Family Reportedly Under New Investigation By Arkansas Department Of Human Services

Oh, we'd know by now. You just want to believe he's a pedophile, for whatever reason.

Sounds to me you just want to believe he's not, for whatever reason. Investigations take time.

Just because someone sexually assaults Children (and Josh did) does NOT mean they were sexually attracted to children. It simply means they sexually assaulted children.

Pedophile is NOT the crime. Sexual assault of a minor is. Are you simply not smart enough to understand that a person can sexually assault a child even if they aren't sexually attracted to children?

Don't be an idiot....I'm not saying he is or he isn't, moron, I'm saying you don't know for sure.

The fact is that you don't have inside information about what Josh Duggar is or isn't. You have no proof that he hasn't done it again or repeatedly....children don't go to the police or to the news when they are being abused by their parent. I'm not saying that he is, I'm saying that we don't know. So, don't get all ass-smart with me, you have about as much information as I have, so you really don't know. Until the investigation is complete you are just guessing.....at least some of us are going by what he has already admitted to, not just blowing smoke, like you.

Don't be an idiot....I'm not saying he is or he isn't, moron, I'm saying you don't know for sure.

The fact is that you don't have inside information about what Josh Duggar is or isn't. You have no proof that he hasn't done it again or repeatedly....children don't go to the police or to the news when they are being abused by their parent. I'm not saying that he is, I'm saying that we don't know. So, don't get all ass-smart with me, you have about as much information as I have, so you really don't know. Until the investigation is complete you are just guessing.....at least some of us are going by what he has already admitted to, not just blowing smoke, like you.

Bullshit, you didn't understand the difference between a pedophile and someone who just sexually abused a child and are now trying to cover, because in fact I NEVER said that Josh was for sure not a pedophile. I said I don't believe he was.

Are you just incapable of admitting an error?

Oh, there is no doubt Clinton was a rapist, pretty well known here in Arkansas in fact.
You're so full of shit. Post some proof.

Unless he raped you, you are just blowing smoke, like you usually do. That's all you do.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bullshit, you didn't understand the difference between a pedophile and someone who just sexually abused a child and are now trying to cover, because in fact I NEVER said that Josh was for sure not a pedophile. I said I don't believe he was.
You accused Carla that she just wanted to believe that he's a pedophile, so what makes you think that your defense of him doesn't come across that you just want to believe that he's not? The fact is you don't know....you're just blowing smoke.

Are you just incapable of admitting an error?
I know the difference idiot, what I also know is that we don't really know what Josh Duggar is. The family is prone to keep everything he does secret, so how the hell do you think you know?

Last edited:
Did the left wingers all approve of Weiner's actions and ask him to stay in Congress?
We didn't see it as a reason to lose him in his position as he performed his job well. Besides, his wife forgave him. No one approved, we simply forgave and moved on.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am sure you feel the same way about Josh Duggar since his victims, Church, friends and family all forgave him. Then again, Weiner is a Democrat and isn't a Christian so that would make if difficult for bigots and Christian haters.
1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

2. Are you suggesting, sir, that I'm a Christian hater?

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

And, apparently the forgiveness from most of the so-called Christians here is reserved for conservatives. I don't see too many conservatives forgiving Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. Explain that to me.

Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness. He did apologize, but that was mostly because he was sorry he got caught.

Are the police still investigating what happened 12 years ago? Or is the investigation just a constant smear campaign being waged against Christians by bigots?

Are the police still investigating what happened 12 years ago? Or is the investigation just a constant smear campaign being waged against Christians by bigots?
Why do you only think in terms of politics? Why do you defend this guy because of partisanship? Don't you care what happened to those innocent girls?

We didn't see it as a reason to lose him in his position as he performed his job well. Besides, his wife forgave him. No one approved, we simply forgave and moved on.

I am sure you feel the same way about Josh Duggar since his victims, Church, friends and family all forgave him. Then again, Weiner is a Democrat and isn't a Christian so that would make if difficult for bigots and Christian haters.
1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

And, apparently the forgiveness from most of the so-called Christians here is reserved for conservatives. I don't see too many conservatives forgiving Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. Explain that to me.

Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness. He did apologize, but that was mostly because he was sorry he got caught.
He had sex outside of marriage. He didn't molest or rape anyone. No allegations were ever proven, the women didn't even go to the police. Clinton didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone except his family. He doesn't need to ask for your forgiveness.

You're so full of shit. Post some proof.

Unless he raped you, you are just blowing smoke, like you usually do. That's all you do.
[/QUOTE]

LOL As I said, it's known here in Arkansas. State Troopers protected him while he did it.

That's a fact. It is also completely irrelevant to Josh Duggar.

How do you know that he didn't? Does God not forgive ALL sins/sinners? BTW, where can I find Josh Duggar's "forgive me" speech?

Why do you only think in terms of politics? Why do you defend this guy because of partisanship? Don't you care what happened to those innocent girls?

Those innocent girls have been my main concern this entire thread. The only thing that can come of sensationalizing what happened 12 years ago is to humiliate and embarrass those young girls who are now teenagers.
I don't think Christians are a political party, but they are who are being attacked by atheists, agnostics and just plain assholes who I assure you are all liberal Democrats.

How do you know that he didn't? Does God not forgive ALL sins/sinners? BTW, where can I find Josh Duggar's "forgive me" speech?

Where can I find Clinton's 'forgive me' speech? The answer is God does not forgive all sinners, only those who accept Christ, ask for forgiveness and repent.

He had sex outside of marriage. He didn't molest or rape anyone. No allegations were ever proven, the women didn't even go to the police. Clinton didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone except his family. He doesn't need to ask for your forgiveness.

Better check with Juanita Broderick before you say he didn't rape anyone. Who could she go to when she was raped by the 'top cop' in Arkansas? Clinton bald face lied to the entire world on TV about Monica and that hurt the credibility of the United States. When I said Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness, I was not suggesting that he ask ME. Forgiveness is between Clinton and God, but I don't like a bottom feeding liar and that is what Clinton is, always has been, and probably always will be.

Where can I find Clinton's 'forgive me' speech?

I bet you would know where to look for Duggar's apology? Google is not that hard to use....but here...
The History Place - Great Speeches Collection Bill Clinton speech I Have Sinned

The answer is God does not forgive all sinners, only those who accept Christ, ask for forgiveness and repent.

The answer is Republican/conservative Christians don't get to choose who God forgives. Bill Clinton is a Christian. He asked for forgiveness and repented, and Hillary stuck by him. But Republican/conservatives are such hypocrites....they claim to know that Josh Duggar is forgiven, but they also claim to know that Clinton is not. And, instead of praising Hillary for staying with her husband and not getting a divorce, they criticize her and claim she is weak and that she did it for money, political reasons or something else.
Hypocrites.

Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness.
Like hell he didn't. Why do you all continue to lie? Why is Duggar so special? Because he is a conservative?

In slow, measured words, he added: "I don't think there's a fancy way to say that I have sinned. It is important to me that everyone who has been hurt know that the sorrow I feel is genuine — first and most important, my family, my friends, my staff, my cabinet, Monica Lewinsky and her family, and the American people. I have asked all for their forgiveness."
I Sinned He Says In Apology That Includes Lewinsky - Clinton Vows He Will Stay and Fight - NYTimes.com
He did apologize, but that was mostly because he was sorry he got caught.

Are you a mind reader? Or did Jesus tell you that? True Christians don't try to deny the repentance of a sinner, but here you all are, doing just that.........:eek:

I bet you would know where to look for Duggar's apology? Google is not that hard to use....but here...

The answer is God does not forgive all sinners, only those who accept Christ, ask for forgiveness and repent.

The answer is Republican/conservative Christians don't get to choose who God forgives. Bill Clinton is a Christian. He asked for forgiveness and repented, and Hillary stuck by him. But Republican/conservatives are such hypocrites....they claim to know that Josh Duggar is forgiven, but they also claim to know that Clinton is not. And, instead of praising Hillary for staying with her husband and not getting a divorce, they criticize her and claim she is weak and that she did it for money, political reasons or something else.
Hypocrites.

It is not my call to determine if God has forgiven Bill Clinton. I can only speak for my self and I do not believe a word Bill Clinton says. IMHO he is the greatest confidence man of this or any other century.

I also do not compare Josh Duggars transgressions as a teenager to those of an adult that screwed everything with a heartbeat and a hole for his entire life.

Hypocrites.
Thank you! Very well said.

Forum List

Back