There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Yeah? And I find it interesting that you approve of Josh Duggar molesting his younger siblings.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I clearly stated that I didn't approve of Josh Duggar's actions as a teenager. He asked for forgiveness, was interviewed by the Cops and was not arrested. I do consider sensationalizing it to humiliate his siblings now that they are teenagers to advance the LGBT agenda and to criticize all Christians is disgusting and despicable.

Just curious, but your 'forgiveness' of Weiner sounds exactly like the excuses that were used to explain away Bill Clinton getting BJ's in the Oval office.
Then why did you feel it necessary to state that I approve of Weiner's dick pics? I stated my position on the matter quite clearly and vociferously, both then and now.

BTW, are you aware that the cop, not cops you're referring too is currently serving massive time for sexual crimes?

I was referring to the interview he had with the cops when he was 18 years old. I believe that is the one they released to the tabloid magazine to get around the law against releasing interviews of minors.

When was it discovered that this dirt bag cop was into sexual crimes and what were they? Were the Duggars aware of this 12 years ago when they called him? I don't think so!

BTW, Weiner wasn't ousted, he resigned.
Weiner didn't just resign, he was forced to resign as a direct result of the rightwing media's pressure and their disgusting sensationalizing of the non-story. You forget?

Did the left wingers all approve of Weiner's actions and ask him to stay in Congress?
We didn't see it as a reason to lose him in his position as he performed his job well. Besides, his wife forgave him. No one approved, we simply forgave and moved on.

Yeah? And I find it interesting that you approve of Josh Duggar molesting his younger siblings.

I clearly stated that I didn't approve of Josh Duggar's actions as a teenager. He asked for forgiveness, was interviewed by the Cops and was not arrested. I do consider sensationalizing it to humiliate his siblings now that they are teenagers to advance the LGBT agenda and to criticize all Christians is disgusting and despicable.

Just curious, but your 'forgiveness' of Weiner sounds exactly like the excuses that were used to explain away Bill Clinton getting BJ's in the Oval office.

On edit, Weiner resigned from Congress.

Nothing was reported to the cops....only one cop, a friend of the family, and fellow pervert, who never filled the report.

What did the Chief of Police release to the tabloid magazine if it wasn't a police report?
An investigation based on an anonymous call made when Duggars was 18.

Who did the cops talk too during the investigation? Don't lie.
Not Duggars. He refused to speak to them.

"And he made some bad choices, but, really, the extent of it was mild – inappropriate touching on fully clothed victims, most of it while [the] girls were sleeping.”

wtf? It's okay to inappropriately touch children if they are sleeping?

THey weren't fully clothed either, that's a bullshit lie.

Anyway - the point of discontent isn't that a 14 year old made mistakes - its that his family, church, and even some police helped to make sure his criminal mistakes never received the justice they deserved.

On edit, Weiner resigned from Congress.

Nothing was reported to the cops....only one cop, a friend of the family, and fellow pervert, who never filled the report.

What did the Chief of Police release to the tabloid magazine if it wasn't a police report?

I provided links for TooDumb saying just that, but he'll just keep repeating the lie...

This isn't the first time the Duggars have been uncooperative with the authorities or DHS. According to a 2006 police report, Jim Bob Duggar refused to bring his 18-year-old son Josh in to be interviewed by the police, and in 2007, Josh hired a lawyer and sued the DHS, but the contents of that lawsuit have been sealed.

Duggar Family Reportedly Under New Investigation By Arkansas Department Of Human Services

Then why did you feel it necessary to state that I approve of Weiner's dick pics? I stated my position on the matter quite clearly and vociferously, both then and now.

BTW, are you aware that the cop, not cops you're referring too is currently serving massive time for sexual crimes?

I was referring to the interview he had with the cops when he was 18 years old. I believe that is the one they released to the tabloid magazine to get around the law against releasing interviews of minors.

When was it discovered that this dirt bag cop was into sexual crimes and what were they? Were the Duggars aware of this 12 years ago when they called him? I don't think so!

Weiner didn't just resign, he was forced to resign as a direct result of the rightwing media's pressure and their disgusting sensationalizing of the non-story. You forget?

Did the left wingers all approve of Weiner's actions and ask him to stay in Congress?
We didn't see it as a reason to lose him in his position as he performed his job well. Besides, his wife forgave him. No one approved, we simply forgave and moved on.

I am sure you feel the same way about Josh Duggar since his victims, Church, friends and family all forgave him. Then again, Weiner is a Democrat and isn't a Christian so that would make if difficult for bigots and Christian haters.

I am sure you feel the same way about Josh Duggar since his victims, Church, friends and family all forgave him. Then again, Weiner is a Democrat and isn't a Christian so that would make if difficult for bigots and Christian haters.

Weiner didn't molest anybody.

I provided links for TooDumb saying just that, but he'll just keep repeating the lie...

This isn't the first time the Duggars have been uncooperative with the authorities or DHS. According to a 2006 police report, Jim Bob Duggar refused to bring his 18-year-old son Josh in to be interviewed by the police, and in 2007, Josh hired a lawyer and sued the DHS, but the contents of that lawsuit have been sealed.

Duggar Family Reportedly Under New Investigation By Arkansas Department Of Human Services

There is no law that requires anyone to come in to a police station to be interviewed and only a real dummy doesn't know that.

The difference is a full grown man and a 14 year old child.

There is no law that requires anyone to come in to a police station to be interviewed and only a real dummy doesn't know that.

Nobody said there was. You're the one who keeps asking the stupid question.

15. He was 15, and that's old enough to know better. He's a repeat offender. And the difference is that one molested his sisters, and one did not.

We have only heard from two victims. They have no church. I've heard no friends or family (aside from his parents and two sister victims) forgive him.

Anything else you want to make up?

Right, but you are the one that claimed he talked to the cops. Jesus Fucking Christ talk about a rabbit hole...what talking to you is like.

15. He was 15, and that's old enough to know better. He's a repeat offender. And the difference is that one molested his sisters, and one did not.

We are basing him on age of 14 and 15 so yes the vast majority of our children are pretty mature at that age, but the way that these Christians raise their kids is to keeping them as children and innocent of sex as long as possible.
We have no way of knowing how mature or not mature Josh was at 14 and 15 years old.

We are basing him on age of 14 and 15 so yes the vast majority of our children are pretty mature at that age, but the way that these Christians raise their kids is to keeping them as children and innocent of sex as long as possible.
We have no way of knowing how mature or not mature Josh was at 14 and 15 years old.

And how is that working out?

We have only heard from two victims. They have no church. I've heard no friends or family (aside from his parents and two sister victims) forgive him.

Anything else you want to make up?

Try reading the links posted and you will learn that they did have a Church and no one but you Christian hating bigots are interested in persecuting him and his family.

1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

2. Are you suggesting, sir, that I'm a Christian hater?

1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

I'd really like to know how Josh "the child molester" Duggar got punished. Anyone?

His parents took his pussy away.

Eventually

He's got a 5 year old daughter. :( He and his wife say they're planning on having as many children as Gawd will allow.
Carla, while I am repulsed by what Josh did , I do not believe he was or is a pedophile. A pervert, yets, a pedophile no. I don't think he is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, and I don't think he's a danger to any children now.

Not all child molesters are pedophiles. Some are just opportunistic assholes. Josh is an adult now and can find his opportunities elsewhere.

I base this opinion on the fact that we haven't heard about any recent or even relatively recent cases of Josh molesting children, and if he were a pedophile he wouldn't be able to help himself, and those cases would have emerged by now.

The thing is, we don't know if Josh has molested more children than what's been reported. People tend to hide these things. What we do know that that his family in not cooperating with a new investigation. Why is that?

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling more is going to come to light.

Oh, we'd know by now. You just want to believe he's a pedophile, for whatever reason.

Sounds to me you just want to believe he's not, for whatever reason. Investigations take time.

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

And, apparently the forgiveness from most of the so-called Christians here is reserved for conservatives. I don't see too many conservatives forgiving Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. Explain that to me.

Forum List

Back