There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Sir, what was your stance for that Anthony Weiner incident?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anthony Weiner is an adult, not a teenager, and should have known better. What was your opinion?
That what he did was a personal matter between him and his wife and had absolutely nothing to do with his job or his constituents. I believe what occurred there with his ouster was nothing more than a successful Republican witch hunt of the highest order. Absolutely disgusting.

I find it interesting that you approve of a Congressman's decision to send photos of his private parts to single women. Do you do that as well without your wife's knowledge or permission?
Yeah? And I find it interesting that you approve of Josh Duggar molesting his younger siblings.

I clearly stated that I didn't approve of Josh Duggar's actions as a teenager. He asked for forgiveness, was interviewed by the Cops and was not arrested. I do consider sensationalizing it to humiliate his siblings now that they are teenagers to advance the LGBT agenda and to criticize all Christians is disgusting and despicable.

Just curious, but your 'forgiveness' of Weiner sounds exactly like the excuses that were used to explain away Bill Clinton getting BJ's in the Oval office.

On edit, Weiner resigned from Congress.

Nothing was reported to the cops....only one cop, a friend of the family, and fellow pervert, who never filled the report.

FDR's warning. This minute long video is a humorous warning made about Republicans that is as accurate today as it was 75 years ago. The OP could probably take a transcript of it, cut it up and paste it next to some dopey unrelated quotes attributed to some fascist or libertarian sources and prove he was lying at the behest of Stalin.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3RHnKYNvx8

There were over 60 MILLION people killed during WWII while FDR was President.

And as next, you will say that that is his fault....

Statistically, sex offenders continue to re-offend. That is why sex offenders are registered and face penalties for failing to do so. Josh has not been convicted, but his admission to having committed sex offenses as a youth is a strong indication that he may suffer and be subject to the same kind of illness other sex offenders have. The only way to insure he does not is by professional evaluation. Hence the only way to insure the safety of children around Josh is to make an evaluation so as to know what protective, if any, steps have to be taken. His unwillingness to be evaluated is suspicious, selfish and unreasonable. He himself has admitted to having experienced a problem that experts agree may be controlled, but in many cases, not cured. He needs to show that he is cured or that his illness can be controlled by professional assistance.

Show me the statistics of teenagers that are non-violent sex offenders that re-offend since I believe it is a very low percentage. It seems after 12 years, a marriage and three children, if Josh was a repeat sex offender he would have been, at the very least, been accused of something. He has shown that he is cured by his actions.

Anthony Weiner is an adult, not a teenager, and should have known better. What was your opinion?
That what he did was a personal matter between him and his wife and had absolutely nothing to do with his job or his constituents. I believe what occurred there with his ouster was nothing more than a successful Republican witch hunt of the highest order. Absolutely disgusting.

I find it interesting that you approve of a Congressman's decision to send photos of his private parts to single women. Do you do that as well without your wife's knowledge or permission?
I find it interesting that you approve of a role model feeling up a five year old. Do you do that as well without your wife's knowledge or permission?

Of course they're under scrutiny, you idiot, they are on a reality show preaching family values. They turned their own lives over to the media. This wouldn't have come back to bite them on the ass if they had been honest about it to begin with, and if they had dealt with it in an appropriate manner.
If they had dealt with it appropriately they would never have earned so much money as media whores. They sold their children out for money.

They did deal with it appropriately. Jealous of their money? LOL. Are all children on TV shows media whores, or just Christian children. Bigotry and jealousy are not very good arguments.
Well now...this is a new excuse for Josh.......people are jealous of the family's money............that's why we are calling them out on their hypocrisy and Josh being a pervert. [emoji38] Got to admit you are creative in your excuse making.
Actually, that was the lamest excuse one could come up with. It's one of the rightwing go-to excuses.

This sure did look like this left-winger was jealous of the Duggars money to me.
"If they had dealt with it appropriately they would never have earned so much money as media whores. They sold their children out for money."
I don't think Josh Duggar needs any excuses.
I wouldn't sell my kids out for any amount of money. Sadly the Duggars did.

Yeah? And I find it interesting that you approve of Josh Duggar molesting his younger siblings.

I clearly stated that I didn't approve of Josh Duggar's actions as a teenager. He asked for forgiveness, was interviewed by the Cops and was not arrested. I do consider sensationalizing it to humiliate his siblings now that they are teenagers to advance the LGBT agenda and to criticize all Christians is disgusting and despicable.

Just curious, but your 'forgiveness' of Weiner sounds exactly like the excuses that were used to explain away Bill Clinton getting BJ's in the Oval office.

Again. He wasn't interviewed by the cops.

Then why did you feel it necessary to state that I approve of Weiner's dick pics? I stated my position on the matter quite clearly and vociferously, both then and now.

BTW, are you aware that the cop, not cops you're referring too is currently serving massive time for sexual crimes?

I was referring to the interview he had with the cops when he was 18 years old. I believe that is the one they released to the tabloid magazine to get around the law against releasing interviews of minors.

When was it discovered that this dirt bag cop was into sexual crimes and what were they? Were the Duggars aware of this 12 years ago when they called him? I don't think so!

BTW, Weiner wasn't ousted, he resigned.
He refused to speak to the cops when he was 18. Are you really this fucking retarded?

Nothing was reported to the cops....only one cop, a friend of the family, and fellow pervert, who never filled the report.
Ask the child molester defender to source his information.

Then why did you feel it necessary to state that I approve of Weiner's dick pics? I stated my position on the matter quite clearly and vociferously, both then and now.

BTW, are you aware that the cop, not cops you're referring too is currently serving massive time for sexual crimes?

I was referring to the interview he had with the cops when he was 18 years old. I believe that is the one they released to the tabloid magazine to get around the law against releasing interviews of minors.

When was it discovered that this dirt bag cop was into sexual crimes and what were they? Were the Duggars aware of this 12 years ago when they called him? I don't think so!

Weiner didn't just resign, he was forced to resign as a direct result of the rightwing media's pressure and their disgusting sensationalizing of the non-story. You forget?

Statistically, sex offenders continue to re-offend. That is why sex offenders are registered and face penalties for failing to do so. Josh has not been convicted, but his admission to having committed sex offenses as a youth is a strong indication that he may suffer and be subject to the same kind of illness other sex offenders have. The only way to insure he does not is by professional evaluation. Hence the only way to insure the safety of children around Josh is to make an evaluation so as to know what protective, if any, steps have to be taken. His unwillingness to be evaluated is suspicious, selfish and unreasonable. He himself has admitted to having experienced a problem that experts agree may be controlled, but in many cases, not cured. He needs to show that he is cured or that his illness can be controlled by professional assistance.

Show me the statistics of teenagers that are non-violent sex offenders that re-offend since I believe it is a very low percentage. It seems after 12 years, a marriage and three children, if Josh was a repeat sex offender he would have been, at the very least, been accused of something. He has shown that he is cured by his actions.

Even so, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, which is protecting a child molester. What consenting adults do of a sexual nature is not perversion or objectionable. What is done to innocent young children: that's another matter entirely. Why don't you folks understand there is a monumental difference between adult sex between adults and the sexual preying upon of innocent children???

What did the Chief of Police release to the tabloid magazine if it wasn't a police report?

FDR's warning. This minute long video is a humorous warning made about Republicans that is as accurate today as it was 75 years ago. The OP could probably take a transcript of it, cut it up and paste it next to some dopey unrelated quotes attributed to some fascist or libertarian sources and prove he was lying at the behest of Stalin.

Why not? Bush is blamed for all of the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by left wingers.

Weiner didn't just resign, he was forced to resign as a direct result of the rightwing media's pressure and their disgusting sensationalizing of the non-story. You forget?

Did the left wingers all approve of Weiner's actions and ask him to stay in Congress?

If they had dealt with it appropriately they would never have earned so much money as media whores. They sold their children out for money.

They did deal with it appropriately. Jealous of their money? LOL. Are all children on TV shows media whores, or just Christian children. Bigotry and jealousy are not very good arguments.
Well now...this is a new excuse for Josh.......people are jealous of the family's money............that's why we are calling them out on their hypocrisy and Josh being a pervert. [emoji38] Got to admit you are creative in your excuse making.
Actually, that was the lamest excuse one could come up with. It's one of the rightwing go-to excuses.

This sure did look like this left-winger was jealous of the Duggars money to me.
"If they had dealt with it appropriately they would never have earned so much money as media whores. They sold their children out for money."

Whatever you do, don't tune your TV to Family Matters, Full House or the other 19 TV shows listed in my link that feature peoples kids.

21 TV Shows That Make You Believe In The Power Of Family

Why not? Bush is blamed for all of the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by left wingers.
Certainly you are not that untethered from reality. Get a grip on yourself.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What did the Chief of Police release to the tabloid magazine if it wasn't a police report?
An investigation based on an anonymous call made when Duggars was 18.

Thats what this is all about. They want to cash-in w/ the gullible SOCONs like Payland did.

matson.jpg

An investigation based on an anonymous call made when Duggars was 18.

Who did the cops talk too during the investigation? Don't lie.

Thats what this is all about. They want to cash-in w/ the gullible SOCONs like Payland did.

matson.jpg

Or maybe the Bill Cosby Show.

Certainly you are not that untethered from reality. Get a grip on yourself.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I'm not, but apparently you are if you deny that.

Forum List

Back