There Isn’t A Single State Where A federal Ban On Abortion Polls Higher Than 30%

Yet another example of the tyranny of Republican minority rule and the authoritarian right's contempt for the will of the people.
Just think if it wasn't for Obama, there wouldn't been a Trump. But if it wasn't for Trump and his Supreme Court justices. I wouldn't be getting amused right now! I love it!

In our America women will be respected. In your America they are cheated out of everything. Just ask the swim team.
Respected as in forcing them to have the child conceived out of rape/incest? Yeah, the nazis too had justifications for their crimes.

As for the swim team... what the fuck is that about? Something you saw on BrightFart?

Just think if it wasn't for Obama, there wouldn't been a Trump. But if it wasn't for Trump and his Supreme Court justices. I wouldn't be getting amused right now! I love it!
Yup. And if there hadn't been Rump, we would not have had Biden. Beating the orange guy like a rented mule!

And seeing him and his idiot followers still whining after a year and a half that the elections were stolen? Oh, joy! Love love it!!!

Yes dummy, I know. I am just saying your behavior is bizarre. Embarrass yourself by saying dumb things to defend against something you support 100%. Bizarre, for a grown man. And you have plenty of company in this bizarre behavior.
The chance that abortion will be banned by the federal Government is NONEXISTANT.

Respected as in forcing them to have the child conceived out of rape/incest? Yeah, the nazis too had justifications for their crimes.

As for the swim team... what the fuck is that about? Something you saw on BrightFart?
Rape or incest is 1% of abortions. So go get more talking points! Your hatred of Trump ended up screwing your agenda! BIG TIME!

Yup. And if there hadn't been Rump, we would not have had Biden. Beating the orange guy like a rented mule!

And seeing him and his idiot followers still whining after a year and a half that the elections were stolen? Oh, joy! Love love it!!!
2000 mules, please watch it Saturday at 8:00 eastern time.

Your roe verses wade is gone! Carry on.

The key word in that headline is "try". It will be up to legislative process by politicians who can be voted out versus legislating from the bench by appointed jurist that cannot be accountable for their votes.

Rowe, in an attempt to bypass Congress (and the voters), created a mythical link between abortion and medical privacy. I predicted two years ago that the assault on medical privacy by overzealous COVID alarmists would destroy the idea of a Constitutional Right to medical privacy and erode the basis for Rowe v Wade. That prediction came true.

If, as you say, the voters are against abortion bans in every state, then you have nothing to worry about. Legislators that pass such laws will be voted out by their angry constituents.

But, at least it will be by the legislative checks and balances provided by The Constitution, and not by legislative fiat from an activist bench.

Good luck in the upcoming elections.

Not a winning issue. Anywhere. And the 70% of normal mainstream America are getting tired of the 30% of fringe nut jobs, that think the majority are supposed to continue putting up with their lunacy.

Why do you care?
Thinking of wiping the cobwebs off your dick and impregnating someone?

So what, retard? Do you want to take away my rights to post what I want? How nazi of you!
Wow, you made a false claim then got told that you were lying and now I am a Nazi…

Funny how the left is the one proclaiming that a Federal Law is being passed to outlaw abortion and yet no one has shown any evidence of this law being passed, so why make false titles about something that isn’t happening as of yet?

Simple, assholes like you love to make false claims and scream “ Nazi “ when shown to be incorrect because you know there is no Federal Law prohibiting abortion, so tell me what is it like to be a fucking waste of life?

Wow, you made a false claim then got told that you were lying and now I am a Nazi…

Funny how the left is the one proclaiming that a Federal Law is being passed to outlaw abortion and yet no one has shown any evidence of this law being passed, so why make false titles about something that isn’t happening as of yet?

Simple, assholes like you love to make false claims and scream “ Nazi “ when shown to be incorrect because you know there is no Federal Law prohibiting abortion, so tell me what is it like to be a fucking waste of life?
What fake claim did I make, retard? You do know how to read, right? Or, maybe not. You are a retard after all. A Nazi and a retard...my my.

What fake claim did I make, retard? You do know how to read, right? Or, maybe not. You are a retard after all. A Nazi and a retard...my my.
Says the boy writing in a thread about Federal Ban on abortion refusing to provide the law that will be implemented, so which one is the true retard here?

Show me the law where a Federal Ban is being implemented because you have shown full support of the OP poll and comments!

Of course you can’t show this law because it doesn’t exist but you and the Op will double down and call anyone that points out your stupidity to be Nazi’s, so will you turn me over to Pootin and tell Biden that I am spreading disinformation in your mental midget twanging world?

Actually, it might end up as a winning issue for the Dems. Hopefully, this will activate women who don't want to live in a Taliban state.

There are def going to be two Americas. One forward-looking America lets women have control over their bodies and the other is a virtual Taliban state that hates gays, women, minorities etc.
Mental midgets use the word Taliban and Nazi’s while proclaiming that a ban will happen and agreeing with the OP claim that a Federal Ban is happening while never providing a shred of evidence to support their claim.

Funny how you applaud Muslims abuse of women and gays but scream about how Christians are as bad…

So tell the board do you consider Black and Hispanic Christian part of the Taliban movement or are they exempt because they vote like you?

Says the boy writing in a thread about Federal Ban on abortion refusing to provide the law that will be implemented, so which one is the true retard here?

Show me the law where a Federal Ban is being implemented because you have shown full support of the OP poll and comments!

Of course you can’t show this law because it doesn’t exist but you and the Op will double down and call anyone that points out your stupidity to be Nazi’s, so will you turn me over to Pootin and tell Biden that I am spreading disinformation in your mental midget twanging world?
Blah blah blah. In other words, you can't prove I wrote anything that you accused me of?

Yeah, I thought so. So, are we agreed that you are a complete retard? Next time, learn to read before posting. :itsok:

Mental midgets use the word Taliban and Nazi’s while proclaiming that a ban will happen and agreeing with the OP claim that a Federal Ban is happening while never providing a shred of evidence to support their claim.

Funny how you applaud Muslims abuse of women and gays but scream about how Christians are as bad…

So tell the board do you consider Black and Hispanic Christian part of the Taliban movement or are they exempt because they vote like you?
What the fuck are you blabbering about? Where have I claimed that a fed ban will happen?

Look, we already know you are a retard. Have some self-respect and step away for a bit. Maybe re-fill those meds that you seem short of?

Forum List

Back