There’s a smell of treason in the air’

Monday’s House Intelligence Committee hearing with FBI Director James Comeyis still causing shock waves throughout the political world, and historian Douglas Brinkley believes that it’s an unprecedented moment in American politics.

Speaking with the Washington Post, Brinkley said he could not ever recall a time when a senior federal law enforcement official publicly confirmed a major criminal investigation into the campaign of a sitting president.

“There’s a smell of treason in the air,” Brinkley said. “Imagine if J. Edgar Hoover or any other FBI director would have testified against a sitting president? It would have been a mind-boggling event.”

Brinkley went on to say that he has never seen a new president grow so unpopular so quickly, as Trump’s low approval ratings combined with the FBI’s investigation into his campaign’s ties with Russia have created massive storm clouds hanging over his presidency.

“This is the most failed first 100 days of any president,” he said. “To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don’t know how it can get much worse.”
You are seriously mentally impaired. Hillary spent her entire campaign under FBI investigation. Trump himself is not under investigation. He hasn't been in power for 100 days.

Do you purposefully follow retards like Brinkley to sooth your own nerves?
F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms
How many times do they have to say no evidence at all.....only said almost dozen times now

Whats funny is a lot of these people were saying Trump really didn't want to win, maybe it was all for ratings for the next reality show. but now they are trying to say that he wanted to win so badly he made a deal with the Russians.
Who really knows, but the FBI will uncover all the details

Monday’s House Intelligence Committee hearing with FBI Director James Comeyis still causing shock waves throughout the political world, and historian Douglas Brinkley believes that it’s an unprecedented moment in American politics.

Speaking with the Washington Post, Brinkley said he could not ever recall a time when a senior federal law enforcement official publicly confirmed a major criminal investigation into the campaign of a sitting president.

“There’s a smell of treason in the air,” Brinkley said. “Imagine if J. Edgar Hoover or any other FBI director would have testified against a sitting president? It would have been a mind-boggling event.”

Brinkley went on to say that he has never seen a new president grow so unpopular so quickly, as Trump’s low approval ratings combined with the FBI’s investigation into his campaign’s ties with Russia have created massive storm clouds hanging over his presidency.

“This is the most failed first 100 days of any president,” he said. “To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don’t know how it can get much worse.”
You are seriously mentally impaired. Hillary spent her entire campaign under FBI investigation. Trump himself is not under investigation. He hasn't been in power for 100 days.

How many times do they have to say no evidence at all.....only said almost dozen times now

Whats funny is a lot of these people were saying Trump really didn't want to win, maybe it was all for ratings for the next reality show. but now they are trying to say that he wanted to win so badly he made a deal with the Russians.

Posting in bold is almost convincing me. Can you do caps lock? That may do it.

Now, do you believe?

Now, do you believe?
No bold, no caps lock so I'm not convinced yet. Can you add underlines and italic's? You throw that shit in your post and I'm sold.

Now, do you believe?
No bold, no caps lock so I'm not convinced yet. Can you add underlines and italic's? You throw that shit in your post and I'm sold.
Sorry it was just the headline of one of many stories depicting Trump under Federal investigation.

Now, do you believe?
Sorry it was just the headline of one of many stories depicting Trump under Federal investigation.
Damn, you almost had me on board.

[

Have you found yet another President who was ever under FBI investigation. This rocks!

The President is not under FBI investigation, Brown Shirt.

Now HILLARY was....
Headlines are cute, but factual Comey quotes are better. I understand if you only want to post headlines and quotes from political partisans, not Comey himself.

[

Have you found yet another President who was ever under FBI investigation. This rocks!

The President is not under FBI investigation, Brown Shirt.

Now HILLARY was....
Headlines are cute, but factual Comey quotes are better. I understand if you only want to post headlines and quotes from political partisans, not Comey himself.
Post what you want, it won't change the facts

The only thing the OP got right is the fact that TREASON IS IN THE AIR.

Besides having called for miltary coups to overthrow the newly elected government and calling for the new President's assassination, FBI Director Comey made it clear before Congress today that the ONLY crime proven to have been perpetrated so far has been committed by DEMOCRATS - OBAMA HOLD-OVERS ... who committed ESPIONAGE against their own country for the sole purpose of political benefit for their own Political Party and for the benefit of a criminal Ex-President!

Comey may have announced that the Democrats' 'fishing expedition' - investigation of Trump - might be continuing in an effort to find something, but the only crime proven to have been committed - again - so far has been committed by DEMOCRATS!

The fact they have shown they are willing to commit ESPIONAGE against their own country to overthrow the newly elected govt and seize power is TREASONOUS!

The only thing the OP got right is the fact that TREASON IS IN THE AIR.

Besides having called for miltary coups to overthrow the newly elected government and calling for the new President's assassination, FBI Director Comey made it clear before Congress today that the ONLY crime proven to have been perpetrated so far has been committed by DEMOCRATS - OBAMA HOLD-OVERS ... who committed ESPIONAGE against their own country for the sole political benefit of their own Political Party and for the benefit of a criminal Ex-President!

Comey may have announced that the Democrats' 'fishing expedition' - investigation - might be continuing in an effort to find anything, but the only crime proven to have been committed - again - so far has been committed by DEMOCRATS!

The fact that they have shown they are willing to commit ESPIONAGE against their own country to overthrow the newly elected govt and seize power is TREASONOUS!
As of today, the only treason seems to have been committed by your President. Thats just why this is the first and only criminal investigation of a sitting president in our history.

Post what you want, it won't change the facts
100% correct. You should listen to yourself.
It was you who said that Trump was not under investigation. I only confirmed its authenticity
Trump is under investigation...who cares?
You seem to, after defending him 24/7
It's a waste of taxpayer money.
Every investigation requires an extra allocation of funds and extra paychecks for those involved.

The Dims have jumped the shark. Their paranoid conspiracy theories are so outrageous and stupid that not even a moron like you believes it.

Just keep it up, douche bag. The voters aren't stupid, and they will reward you for this sleaze.

Forum List

Back