They are letting Just anyone in..

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Noncitizens are not covered by the constitution… But the bleeding hearts want to change that

what'cha gonna do , this was done by a GWB appointed judge from what i hear .

Read up on what's really going on, Rustic. Then try again.

Only those whose visas have already been approved after vetting, and those with existing green cards (who have already been vetted, many of whom live and work here), are being let in.

I posted a question in a related threat, sorry for the repeat, but I'm really confused about this ruling. Would seriously like to hear from someone that knows about immigration law...

Here's what I'm wondering:

When past presidents issued very similar temporary bans, why were they allowed to stand? Was it because no state bothered suing?

Orders like Trumps were used multiple times by past presidents, including Obama, Clinton, both Bush's and Reagan. Carter issued an almost identical ban in 1980 when he invalidated “all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States.” The order said that the U.S “will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires.”

Yet, no one sued. Why?

I'm certainly no immigration lawyer, but the law seems pretty clear that this is within the power of the president. And if it isn't, why did so many past bans go unchallenged?

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Last edited:

Only those whose visas have already been approved after vetting, and those with existing green cards (who have already been vetted, many of whom live and work here), are being let in.
The so called "vetting" that has been done is out of a cracker jack box....

Because someone that has bought the Dem party with big bucks is funding those suits.
I posted a question in a related threat, sorry for the repeat, but I'm really confused about this ruling. Would seriously like to hear from someone that knows about immigration law...

When past president issued very similar temporary bans, why were they allowed to stand? Was it because no state bothered suing?

Orders like Trumps were used multiple times by past presidents, including Obama, Clinton, both Bush's and Reagan. Carter issued an almost identical ban in 1980 when he invalidated “all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States.” The order said that the U.S “will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires.”

Yet, no one sued. Why?

I'm certainly no immigration lawyer, but the law seems pretty clear that this is within the power of the president. And if it isn't, why did so many past bans go unchallenged?

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

The constitution does cover non citizens . If you read it, there are certain parts that specifically mention citizens .

The problem with this ban is that these people being effected already have visas and need to be given due process .

Libya, Syria and Somalia do not have governments to provide vetting for the savage fighters coming here. There are no records, there is nothing. There might be some records at a terrorist bomb making camp but they would not be useful.

When past presidents issued very similar temporary bans, why were they allowed to stand? Was it because no state bothered suing?

Yet, no one sued. Why?

the XENO-PHOBIA bugaboo-----had not yet been invented--------it is a new thing

Sure, Rustic. That's why NOT A SINGLE REFUGEE from any of these countries has carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Because we're not doing our job. If we can do it better, fine, but the place to focus is HERE and giving more tools to the FBI and Homeland to keep an eye on folks like the several terrorists the FBI had looked at and then closed investigations on. Maybe they need more people, maybe they need more freedom to keep cases open. I don't know what they need, but that's where the biggest screw ups seem to have been in the past two years.

Noncitizens are not covered by the constitution… But the bleeding hearts want to change that

Of all the meme being pushed by the fascists, this is the most disturbing, and potentially the most dangerous.

Sure, Rustic. That's why NOT A SINGLE REFUGEE from any of these countries has carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Because we're not doing our job. If we can do it better, fine, but the place to focus is HERE and giving more tools to the FBI and Homeland to keep an eye on folks like the several terrorists the FBI had looked at and then closed investigations on. Maybe they need more people, maybe they need more freedom to keep cases open. I don't know what they need, but that's where the biggest screw ups seem to have been in the past two years.

I am not sure that no terrorist actions were done by immigrants from muzzie lands-----I am not sure which lands are on the list---but I do know that terrorist acts have been done by immigrants from muzzie lands in the USA------in fact one of the recent sluts with bombs on her stinking whorish ass was a Pakistani. ----I can name a few murderers---
does rashid baz ring a bell? is Lebanon on the list?. Remember the Pakistani kid who tried to bomb times square?

Why take the risk? It's not like we have a tremendous need for workers at this time. Immigration should be for filling needs for America first, and we have unemployed workers now looking for jobs, and our safety nets are overloaded.

I still support the free immigration of Christians and Yazidis from the LEVANT

Why take the risk? It's not like we have a tremendous need for workers at this time. Immigration should be for filling needs for America first, and we have unemployed workers now looking for jobs, and our safety nets are overloaded.

who will build the railroad now that chain gangs have been disbanded?

How do we know the terrorists weren't just waiting until their brother left office?

How do we know the terrorists weren't just waiting until their brother left office?

HUSH YO MOUTH-----our commander in chief--------had a beautiful smile

I couldn't get past staring at his ears.

I couldn't get past staring at his ears.

terrific teeth

Forum List

Back