They are too aggressive!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I think American law enforcement is too aggressive! I think they should be more diplomatic! They seem to be trigger happy and aggressive! That attitude gets unarmed people killed. I want this to change! I think cops who are dumb jocks should be replaced with nerds! We need a more civilized society!

The problem is that lots of surplus military hardware is being distributed to local police departments, and then your friendly neighborhood cop starts to think they're Rambo.

And................what kind of screening process do the new recruits go through? I'm guessing it's not as extensive as what the military checks you out for.

They have to be as the criminals are just as aggressive. Do you want them to allow a looter to loot and burn your house down?

Sorry but policing is no place for pussies and cowards like you.
By all means. Whatever the hell you do don't sell loose cigs or jaywalk. And if for the time being you would stop being black, that would also be appreciated.

They have to be as the criminals are just as aggressive. Do you want them to allow a looter to loot and burn your house down?

I am not afraid of blowing someones face off with a shotgun if they tried to harm me and my family.

Ban ghetto culture! It will end both ghetto mentality and police brutality!

The black ghetto people as well as the rednecks need to be civilized! Only then we can rid of the militarized police!

By all means. Whatever the hell you do don't sell loose cigs or jaywalk. And if for the time being you would stop being black, that would also be appreciated.

If you're Black, don't reach for your driver's license as the cop told you to do. If you're Black, don't be a passenger with your license in a backpack in the back seat. If you're a Black 12yo, don't have a toy gun in your hand for only 12 secs before the dop shoots you dead. If you're Black, don't pick up a BB gun in a walmart.

It certainly doesn't help that the nutters have made sure the criminals out-gun the cops either.

a Cop can be diplomatic as well as tough if he has to be.....many Cops are forgetting about the diplomatic part....

123uybr.jpg

I think American law enforcement is too aggressive! I think they should be more diplomatic! They seem to be trigger happy and aggressive! That attitude gets unarmed people killed. I want this to change! I think cops who are dumb jocks should be replaced with nerds! We need a more civilized society!

Not all American cops are too aggressive. And American cops are far less aggressive than cops in other countries. I'm sure many have heard horror stories of Mexican police. Even if you cooperate, it might not matter as there are so many corrupt ones. German and Italian police are pretty aggressive and it would be a very bad idea not to cooperate with them.

In this country, there is recourse and it's good that people are video crazy and increase the chances of police conduct is caught on camera.

There are no doubt some police in this country who are corrupt and don't follow rules. Most follow the rules and if those rules seem to aggressive, blame those at the top.

Cops have gotten pretty aggressive with property and money seizure after they were given power to confiscate money and property from suspected drug dealers. Of course, now they take money from average citizens and don't need to charge them, let alone prove that they are guilty of any crime.

It's not the cops who came up with this shit. It's government and once they give themselves power, they keep taking more and more.

There will always be corrupt cops no matter what we do, but it's always been hard fighting the system and always will be till things change. For now, people will continue to fear the local, state and federal governments because the corruption goes all the way to the top.

The left especially is blaming all cops for the actions of a few, yet they are the first ones to bash critics of radical Islamists because of the countless Muslim terrorists? Funny how the rules change depending on who is doing the criticizing.

Not all American cops are too aggressive. And American cops are far less aggressive than cops in other countries. I'm sure many have heard horror stories of Mexican police. Even if you cooperate, it might not matter as there are so many corrupt ones. German and Italian police are pretty aggressive and it would be a very bad idea not to cooperate with them.

In this country, there is recourse and it's good that people are video crazy and increase the chances of police conduct is caught on camera.

There are no doubt some police in this country who are corrupt and don't follow rules. Most follow the rules and if those rules seem to aggressive, blame those at the top.

Cops have gotten pretty aggressive with property and money seizure after they were given power to confiscate money and property from suspected drug dealers. Of course, now they take money from average citizens and don't need to charge them, let alone prove that they are guilty of any crime.

It's not the cops who came up with this shit. It's government and once they give themselves power, they keep taking more and more.

There will always be corrupt cops no matter what we do, but it's always been hard fighting the system and always will be till things change. For now, people will continue to fear the local, state and federal governments because the corruption goes all the way to the top.

The left especially is blaming all cops for the actions of a few, yet they are the first ones to bash critics of radical Islamists because of the countless Muslim terrorists? Funny how the rules change depending on who is doing the criticizing.

Bull.

There are many good cops but that doesn't mean we should let the bad ones stay.

And your sig is hooey because it was taken out of context.

a Cop can be diplomatic as well as tough if he has to be.....many Cops are forgetting about the diplomatic part....

A few months ago, a North Las Vegas Police car gets a hit off the license plate reader. The car is a stolen vehicle. The cops attempt to pull over the vehicle. The guy driving takes off, a pursuit begins, the guy drives to his mamas house. He exits the vehicle and fires a handgun at the cops hitting one three times. Both cops fire back killing the guy. The family says the cops should have been more diplomatic.

Forum List

Back