‘They lost Ryan’: Trump blames his own generals for Yemen raid that killed Navy SEAL

This is why I do not view Trump as a true leader.

You went with the operation. The fact that the previous administration drew it up may be true, but they did not carry it out due to a lack of intelligence.

This was on Trump. He approved the mission. He wasn't in the situation room. A true leader accepts blame for their mistakes. Trump does not do that.
he never said he didn't approve the mission. He met the widow personally on arrival of the casket. That's all you need to know stupid fk.
and the young mans father?? Refused to go Blames trump
Refused to blame Trump? He refused to meet with trump when the body was returned. Where are you been hiding

You went with the operation. The fact that the previous administration drew it up may be true, but they did not carry it out due to a lack of intelligence.

This was on Trump. He approved the mission. He wasn't in the situation room. A true leader accepts blame for their mistakes. Trump does not do that.
he never said he didn't approve the mission. He met the widow personally on arrival of the casket. That's all you need to know stupid fk.
the widow didn't. that's immediate family as well you stupid fk.

It seemed like a photo op to me. He could have placed the blame on his shoulders.

He refused to credit his predecessor in the Bin Laden operation, yet refuses to take blame for this.

Yet he didn't own up to it.

I don't know how you could call a mission a success when one of our heroes gets killed, plus innocent civilians, plus insufficent intelligence, plus being advised against it.

If this were Obama, Republicans would be enraged.
how much more own up to it other than meeting with the family face to face on the arrival of the dead husband?
Did Trump tell the family that he didn't even bother to sit in the situation room to see what was happening, because he had more important things to do? Now if Obama had done that you would have demanded his resignation

Refused to blame Trump? He refused to meet with trump when the body was returned. Where are you been hiding
the widow met with trump. The widow just received perhaps one of the greatest honors anyone could receive at the loss of their husband during duty. And here you are whining about something that doesn't involve you.

I said he blames trump

You spoke of the soldiers father, done weasel out of your lie

Yet he didn't own up to it.

I don't know how you could call a mission a success when one of our heroes gets killed, plus innocent civilians, plus insufficent intelligence, plus being advised against it.

If this were Obama, Republicans would be enraged.
how much more own up to it other than meeting with the family face to face on the arrival of the dead husband?
Did Trump tell the family that he didn't even bother to sit in the situation room to see what was happening, because he had more important things to do? Now if Obama had done that you would have demanded his resignation
I have no idea. Do you?

the widow met with trump. The widow just received perhaps one of the greatest honors anyone could receive at the loss of their husband during duty. And here you are whining about something that doesn't involve you.
Where was Rump during the military operation?

He was for Benghazi
Benghazi was not a US military operation like Rumps Yemen disaster.

Doesn't matter. Americans died because of the gross negligence of the Obama State Department.

Of course you give him a pass because that's who you are. An Obamabot.
Who gave him a pass ?? I'm sure he still agonizes over it BUT he didn't blame the generals or the seals

Agonizes over it? What a load of horseshit. Lie to yourself all you want moron.

That POS flew to Vegas the very next day to attend his fund raiser.

He's never agonized over the military dead in his life and he never will.
No one flew to a fund raiser the next day,
sweetie.

Where have you been?? Yeah he sure as hell did.

Axelrod on Why Obama Campaigned Hours After Benghazi: ‘Everything Was Put in Motion That He Could Put in Motion’

Axelrod on Why Obama Campaigned Hours After Benghazi: ‘Everything Was Put in Motion That He Could Put in Motion’

Panetta: President Obama was absent night of Benghazi attack and did not check in once during the night of the deadly terror assault | Daily Mail Online
Hillary slept after Benghazi and Obama flew for Vegas fundraiser…

You spoke of the soldiers father, done weasel out of your lie
fk off fake newser. BTW, you post up that post number.

what does it matter?

And the dumpster bragged about the applause record????? What a piece of garbage

Doesn't matter. Americans died because of the gross negligence of the Obama State Department.

Of course you give him a pass because that's who you are. An Obamabot.
There is not one supporting document to blame Obamas state department, despite all of the congressional and FBI investigations. The election is over, you can quit this drivel already

Oh so you need an investigation to recognize incompetence??

I sure don't. They had months of warnings. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously enough to remove their people from the area. Obama's State Department did nothing and that nothing got four good men killed.

As an Obamabot you give him a pass.

Carry on dumbass.
Once again, I welcome your post offering up proof (PROOF) that the state dept did anything wrong. I sure dont want your jaded opinions, just post facts and links. OK?

You don't see incompetence because you don't want to see it.

Incompetence isn't wrong doing. Its incompetence.

If I were as incompetent as the Obama State Department I would have lost my job years ago and I've been doing this job for the last eleven years so Competent I am.

Sugar coating, which is what you do, doesn't change a thing. Incompetence is incompetence even if a obamabot like you won't see it.
Its noted that you haven't posted a single fact in defense of your post. Obviously you are just another FOS Trumpmpie.
How many years were you on the Yahoo boards?

Well if you don't recognize incompetence when you see no one can educate you on it.

Carry on dumbass.

he explained it was all for her and her husband. how impressive. now you're just starting to be a stupid fk. good for you.

what does it matter?
Answer the question! Was he in the White House situation room monitoring his first military operation, or did he go to dinner with his son in law. The operation was too trivial for him

I'll be an armchair president here.

First, if I was Commander in Chief, if my generals told me this wasn't a good idea and/or there was insufficient intelligence, I don't order the mission.

Second, unless I get word a loved one is on life support, I'm in that situation room during the mission.

he explained it was all for her and her husband. how impressive. now you're just starting to be a stupid fk. good for you.
Trump is all FOS, nothing out of his mouth can ever be believed. Some day you will understand

the generals did it lol lol trump your hero is a pos

Nah. The only POS I see is you.
such talk claudette

I'm so sorry for calling your hero lower than sharkshit Only thing lower than that is you eat shit and invite dump hear he likes that sort of thing

Well at least I don't make up stories about Trump blaming the military. You do.

Whale shit is what you are and you can't get much lower than whale shit. Dumbass.
  • First person nominative case pronouns: I, we
  • Third person nominative case pronouns: She, he, they.
In the statement "They lost Ryan," who is indicated as having lost Ryan? The person speaking or someone other than the person speaking?

Trump made that statement. Were he of a mind to implicitly or explicitly take or share responsibility for Ryan's death, he'd have needed to say "We lost Ryan," or "I lost Ryan." He said neither of those things. Thus Trump has placed the blame on someone other than himself.

You may find the following course worth taking prior to making future comments about the meaning of statements you've seen or heard: Remedial 9th Grade English Course - Online Video Lessons | Study.com
there are many references that could mean.

"Lost," yes, but none of them are positive things.. "I, we, & they," no; "I" and "we" are never not first person pronouns and "they" is never not a third person pronoun.

Be that as it is, you know, just as I and everyone who's not English-illiterate, that in the context of the remark, "lost" means Ryan lost his life.

It seems the same suggestion I offered the other member may be useful for you as well, even if not quite as profoundly so.

what does it matter?
Answer the question! Was he in the White House situation room monitoring his first military operation, or did he go to dinner with his son in law. The operation was too trivial for him
why does it matter? I have no fking clue. I also don't find it necessary. so?

so fking fake newser, you got that post number yet? or are you just a fking liar?

Forum List

Back