‘They lost Ryan’: Trump blames his own generals for Yemen raid that killed Navy SEAL

Somebody had to give it the go ahead TRUMP DID and we achieved nothing
How do you figure?
Just who is the CIC? Its not Obama
He was for Benghazi
Benghazi was not a US military operation like Rumps Yemen disaster.

Doesn't matter. Americans died because of the gross negligence of the Obama State Department.

Of course you give him a pass because that's who you are. An Obamabot.
Who gave him a pass ?? I'm sure he still agonizes over it BUT he didn't blame the generals or the seals

How do you figure?
He was for Benghazi

Doesn't matter. Americans died because of the gross negligence of the Obama State Department.

There is not one supporting document to blame Obamas state department, despite all of the congressional and FBI investigations. The election is over, you can quit this drivel already

Oh so you need an investigation to recognize incompetence??

I sure don't. They had months of warnings. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously enough to remove their people from the area. Obama's State Department did nothing and that nothing got four good men killed.

As an Obamabot you give him a pass.

Carry on dumbass.

How do you figure?
He was for Benghazi

There is not one supporting document to blame Obamas state department, despite all of the congressional and FBI investigations. The election is over, you can quit this drivel already
Sure there is pull open those 33,000 deleted emails, oh wait! Dude, you make me laugh see below

what a pos dump is

Nah. The piece of shit are those accusing him of blaming the military.

That would be you.
the generals did it lol lol trump your hero is a pos

Nah. The only POS I see is you.
such talk claudette

I'm so sorry for calling your hero lower than sharkshit Only thing lower than that is you eat shit and invite dump hear he likes that sort of thing

Well at least I don't make up stories about Trump blaming the military. You do.

Whale shit is what you are and you can't get much lower than whale shit. Dumbass.
  • First person nominative case pronouns: I, we
  • Third person nominative case pronouns: She, he, they.
In the statement "They lost Ryan," who is indicated as having lost Ryan? The person speaking or someone other than the person speaking?

Trump made that statement. Were he of a mind to implicitly or explicitly take or share responsibility for Ryan's death, he'd have needed to say "We lost Ryan," or "I lost Ryan." He said neither of those things. Thus Trump has placed the blame on someone other than himself.

You may find the following course worth taking prior to making future comments about the meaning of statements you've seen or heard: Remedial 9th Grade English Course - Online Video Lessons | Study.com

Last edited:
How do you figure?
He was for Benghazi

Who gave him a pass ?? I'm sure he still agonizes over it BUT he didn't blame the generals or the seals

Agonizes over it? What a load of horseshit. Lie to yourself all you want moron.

That POS flew to Vegas the very next day to attend his fund raiser.

He's never agonized over the military dead in his life and he never will.

He was for Benghazi

I sure don't. They had months of warnings. Warnings the Brits and Red Cross took seriously enough to remove their people from the area. Obama's State Department did nothing and that nothing got four good men killed.

Carry on dumbass.
Once again, I welcome your post offering up proof (PROOF) that the state dept did anything wrong. I sure dont want your jaded opinions, just post facts and links. OK?

He was for Benghazi

No one flew to a fund raiser the next day, sweetie.

He was for Benghazi

To your kind, so long as its rump, you are quite content when he blames the military for his mess up and trashes our entire intelligence community. You couldnt care less who died, its all a political game

He was for Benghazi

Sure there is pull open those 33,000 deleted emails, oh wait! Dude, you make me laugh see below
Its sure curious that when the BUSH administration lost even more emails, you said nothing.

President Donald Trump was asked by the crew on Fox & Friends about the failed raid in Yemen that took the life of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, and the president was quick to deflect blame onto others.

When asked about criticism from Owens’s father about the failed raid, Trump pointed out that planning for the mission actually started under former President Obama.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation.
The media is what killed that SEAL!

This is why I do not view Trump as a true leader.

You went with the operation. The fact that the previous administration drew it up may be true, but they did not carry it out due to a lack of intelligence.

This was on Trump. He approved the mission. He wasn't in the situation room. A true leader accepts blame for their mistakes. Trump does not do that.

Nah. The piece of shit are those accusing him of blaming the military.

That would be you.
the generals did it lol lol trump your hero is a pos

Nah. The only POS I see is you.
such talk claudette

I'm so sorry for calling your hero lower than sharkshit Only thing lower than that is you eat shit and invite dump hear he likes that sort of thing

Well at least I don't make up stories about Trump blaming the military. You do.

Whale shit is what you are and you can't get much lower than whale shit. Dumbass.
  • First person nominative case pronouns: I, we
  • Third person nominative case pronouns: She, he, they.
In the statement "They lost Ryan," who is indicated as having lost Ryan? The person speaking or someone other than the person speaking?

Trump made that statement. Were he of a mind to implicitly or explicitly take or share responsibility for Ryan's death, he'd have needed to say "We lost Ryan," or "I lost Ryan." He said neither of those things. Thus Trump has placed the blame on someone other than himself.

You may find the following course worth taking prior to making future comments about the meaning of statements you've seen or heard: Remedial 9th Grade English Course - Online Video Lessons | Study.com
there are many references that could mean.

You went with the operation. The fact that the previous administration drew it up may be true, but they did not carry it out due to a lack of intelligence.

This was on Trump. He approved the mission. He wasn't in the situation room. A true leader accepts blame for their mistakes. Trump does not do that.
he never said he didn't approve the mission. He met the widow personally on arrival of the casket. That's all you need to know stupid fk.

He was for Benghazi

Carry on dumbass.
Once again, I welcome your post offering up proof (PROOF) that the state dept did anything wrong. I sure dont want your jaded opinions, just post facts and links. OK?

You don't see incompetence because you don't want to see it.

Incompetence isn't wrong doing. Its incompetence.

If I were as incompetent as the Obama State Department I would have lost my job years ago and I've been doing this job for the last eleven years so Competent I am.

Sugar coating, which is what you do, doesn't change a thing. Incompetence is incompetence even if a obamabot like you won't see it.

He was for Benghazi

Carry on dumbass.
Sure, pull open those 33,000 deleted emails, oh wait! Dude, you make me laugh see below

Yet he didn't own up to it.

I don't know how you could call a mission a success when one of our heroes gets killed, plus innocent civilians, plus insufficent intelligence, plus being advised against it.

If this were Obama, Republicans would be enraged.

Carry on dumbass.

If I were as incompetent as the Obama State Department I would have lost my job years ago and I've been doing this job for the last eleven years so Competent I am.

Sugar coating, which is what you do, doesn't change a thing. Incompetence is incompetence even if a obamabot like you won't see it.
Its noted that you haven't posted a single fact in defense of your post. Obviously you are just another FOS Trumpmpie.
How many years were you on the Yahoo boards?

he never said he didn't approve the mission. He met the widow personally on arrival of the casket. That's all you need to know stupid fk.
and the young mans father?? Refused to go Blames trump

Yet he didn't own up to it.

I don't know how you could call a mission a success when one of our heroes gets killed, plus innocent civilians, plus insufficent intelligence, plus being advised against it.

If this were Obama, Republicans would be enraged.
how much more own up to it other than meeting with the family face to face on the arrival of the dead husband?

Carry on dumbass.

Its noted that you haven't posted a single fact in defense of your post. Obviously you are just another FOS Trumpmpie.
How many years were you on the Yahoo boards?
what proof you looking for? Just go look at those 33,000 deleted emails.

Forum List

Back