think about it!

I don't think most American people realize the gravity of how this stolen election is affecting our government as a whole!
Not only should we be concerned about our 2nd amendment ,we should be shitting our pants at not having a constitution.
When we have people in our government like Pelosi,Shumer,AOC, Omar,Talib and Roberts ( who didn't what to hear the evidence on the election being stolen for fear of the left resorting to violence, what thje f does he think the right will do stand back and watch our rights taken away from us by a bunch of socalists.
What do they have to gain by putting Biden in office? Will the suckerburgs (who funded half a mil to decriminalize herroin and meth in Oregon) and 90% of the fake news station expect viewership and funding from companies that will be going out of business .
I just watched a progran o OAN that made my skin crawl. It's unbelievale the amount of corruption that was carried over from the Obama admin. and what we face if the Biden mob takes office. Lets not let it happen!!!!!

You sound like you're ready to shoot someone.

I don't think most American people realize the gravity of how this stolen election is affecting our government as a whole!
Not only should we be concerned about our 2nd amendment ,we should be shitting our pants at not having a constitution.
When we have people in our government like Pelosi,Shumer,AOC, Omar,Talib and Roberts ( who didn't what to hear the evidence on the election being stolen for fear of the left resorting to violence, what thje f does he think the right will do stand back and watch our rights taken away from us by a bunch of socalists.
What do they have to gain by putting Biden in office? Will the suckerburgs (who funded half a mil to decriminalize herroin and meth in Oregon) and 90% of the fake news station expect viewership and funding from companies that will be going out of business .
I just watched a progran o OAN that made my skin crawl. It's unbelievale the amount of corruption that was carried over from the Obama admin. and what we face if the Biden mob takes office. Lets not let it happen!!!!!

Of course. Continue to put words in the mouths of those that think differently than you. Afterall, its the easiest way to debate....you know......"I disagree because you are a moron" type of approach to a debate.
We get it...

Democrat always does right and republican always has an ulterior motive.

Really....we get it.

Of course. Continue to put words in the mouths of those that think differently than you. Afterall, its the easiest way to debate....you know......"I disagree because you are a moron" type of approach to a debate.
We get it...

Really....we get it.

English isn't your first language...is it?

Jesus fuck, another duped, ignorant, uneducated Trumpette claiming the election was stolen.

Like Trump gave a shit about the Constitution. And really, we know you don't have any guns because you said Obama would take them.

Trump siphoned millions of government money into his own pockets & you think that isn't corruption?

Of course the election was stolen. Plenty of proof out there. People don't sign affidavits on a whim. If found to be false that a perjury charge.

Trump loves the Constitution. That's why his SC picks were Constitutionalists. And as for him stealing money?? I'll LMAO on that one. The mans a billionaire. He doesn't need to steal from anyone.

You sure are a moron.

Trump siphoned millions of government money into his own pockets & you think that isn't corruption?
Speculation, trumped up (no pun intended) by the MSM and it's acolytes (look in the mirror)- no, Trump hasn't abided by the constitution, but the precedent was established long before he was POTUS and long before I was born- not that that is a good excuse, but, it is what it is- not a single, congress critter, or POTUS has lived up to their oath of office in my lifetime- at 73 I've watched quite a few of them on BOTH sides of the aisle that ceases to exist inside the beltway except for their sound bite (click bait) rhetoric- results are the evidence.
No speculation.

All the government money spent at Trump properties. Stuff like charging the Sercret Service to use the elevators at Trump Tower before Trump even took office. Charging the SS for cart rentals. Military flight crews direct to stay at Trump properties in the UK. etc etc etc etc.

Trump is a fucking crook.

And if you believe what you just posted your an imbecile.

Trump donated his salary. You going to do that?? Nah. You'd just rather make up imaginary tales about Trump so you can feel like a big shot.

Imbecile.
I would rather be an ebecile than a dem wwho voted for a pres elect that promised to raise taxes for those who make more than $400000 a year,thats a lie ,if he taks office he will tax the shit out of everyboby,maybe to support Hunters habits.

We get it...

Really....we get it.

As a matter of fact it isn't. Can you speak write or read more than one language?

Speculation, trumped up (no pun intended) by the MSM and it's acolytes (look in the mirror)- no, Trump hasn't abided by the constitution, but the precedent was established long before he was POTUS and long before I was born- not that that is a good excuse, but, it is what it is- not a single, congress critter, or POTUS has lived up to their oath of office in my lifetime- at 73 I've watched quite a few of them on BOTH sides of the aisle that ceases to exist inside the beltway except for their sound bite (click bait) rhetoric- results are the evidence.
No speculation.

All the government money spent at Trump properties. Stuff like charging the Sercret Service to use the elevators at Trump Tower before Trump even took office. Charging the SS for cart rentals. Military flight crews direct to stay at Trump properties in the UK. etc etc etc etc.

Trump donated his salary. You going to do that?? Nah. You'd just rather make up imaginary tales about Trump so you can feel like a big shot.

Imbecile.
I would rather be an ebecile than a dem wwho voted for a pres elect that promised to raise taxes for those who make more than $400000 a year,thats a lie ,if he taks office he will tax the shit out of everyboby,maybe to support Hunters habits.

Yup. Biden hasn't learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump learned. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising taxes ever did.

Once they don't get the money they expect they will tax everyone. Put that with Biden's list of things he wants to do and this country is in for four years or misery.

We get it...

Really....we get it.

As a matter of fact it isn't. Can you speak write or read more than one language?

You don't say.

No speculation.

Imbecile.

Yup. Biden hasn't learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump learned. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising taxes ever did.

Once they don't get the money they expect they will tax everyone. Put that with Biden's list of things he wants to do and this country is in for four years or misery.

That explains Trump's $8T deficit in 4 years...right Stupid?

No speculation.

Imbecile.

It sure does explain Barry's deficit in his 8 years. Right stupid.

No speculation.

Imbecile.

Obama had a tax cut, stupid?

No speculation.

Imbecile.

Obama had a tax cut, stupid?

He had a huge deficit too Stupid.

We get it...

Really....we get it.

Its obvious you can't.

We get it...

Really....we get it.
I think the basis of these forums are for one to express his or her views without being called a moron. You could have said you disagree. That would have been enough and I'm not going to lower my standards and call you a dick.have a wonderful day!

We get it...

Really....we get it.
I think the basis of these forums are for one to express his or her views without being called a moron. You could have said you disagree. That would have been enough and I'm not going to lower my standards and call you a dick.have a wonderful day!
I did not call Candycorn a moron. I simply pointed out that those who disagree with me call me a moron.
Seems you and I view this forum the same way.
Yes, we are on the same page. Perhaps ideologically different, but definitely on the same page as it pertains to exchange of ideas.

We get it...

Really....we get it.

Actually, it is. Typing is not my thing. Thats all.

No speculation.

Imbecile.

2009 was already predicted to be a trillion plus before Obama took office thanks to the Bush recession.

Trump took office with low unemployment and a good growing economy. He claimed to have created a great economy but why did this "great" economy skyrocket the debt?

No speculation.

Oh stop it- good lord- talk about petty and speculative - SMH
So, when Biden directs fedceral projects to Hunter's company, you will sit there in silence?

No speculation.

Imbecile.

2009 was already predicted to be a trillion plus before Obama took office thanks to the Bush recession.

Trump took office with low unemployment and a good growing economy. He claimed to have created a great economy but why did this "great" economy skyrocket the debt?

And?? He added to it dumbass as has every POTUS before him and every POTUS who follows him. You sure are one dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back