Think I'll Call This, "whassa Day!"

Andrew Luck is what 3yrs in ...crushing Wilson

Luck "crushing" Wilson?

Really?

Both QBs are 3 games into their 3rd seasons.

Wilson has a SB ring. Luck?

OK... Indy had better win a SB this season or your analysis is rediculous.
yeah better get off that crack you been smoking.Unlucky is crushing Wilson?:lmao::lmao::lol: Last time I checked,throwing three interceptions in back to back playoff games isn't crushing.:lmao: He was able to get away with it in the first one last year because it came against the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.wasnt able to get away with it the next week having it happen against the patriots with a future hall of fame quarterback.I dont think wilson has ever thrown more than one interception in a game. I know he didnt last year.

Unlucky has yet to impress me.I caught the tail end of the eagles/colts game on monday night last week and Luck AGAIN through an interception at the end that cost them the game.

This is his third year in the league and he is still making the same rookie mistakes you expect out of a first year starter.wilson on the other hand,plays like he is an experienced veteran who has been in the league for 10 years now.

Indy and washington ESPECIALLY,wasted their draft choices in the fact wilson has been far greater than either of them which is impressive in the fact the seahawks play in the toughest division in the league.
200passing yrds a game isnt my idea of an NFL QB....maybe its yours but you're going to need the best defense in the league

Andrew Luck is what 3yrs in ...crushing Wilson

Luck "crushing" Wilson?

Really?

Both QBs are 3 games into their 3rd seasons.

Wilson has a SB ring. Luck?

OK... Indy had better win a SB this season or your analysis is rediculous.
yeah better get off that crack you been smoking.Unlucky is crushing Wilson?:lmao::lmao::lol: Last time I checked,throwing three interceptions in back to back playoff games isn't crushing.:lmao: He was able to get away with it in the first one last year because it came against the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.wasnt able to get away with it the next week having it happen against the patriots with a future hall of fame quarterback.I dont think wilson has ever thrown more than one interception in a game. I know he didnt last year.

Unlucky has yet to impress me.I caught the tail end of the eagles/colts game on monday night last week and Luck AGAIN through an interception at the end that cost them the game.

This is his third year in the league and he is still making the same rookie mistakes you expect out of a first year starter.wilson on the other hand,plays like he is an experienced veteran who has been in the league for 10 years now.

Indy and washington ESPECIALLY,wasted their draft choices in the fact wilson has been far greater than either of them which is impressive in the fact the seahawks play in the toughest division in the league.
200passing yrds a game isnt my idea of an NFL QB....maybe its yours but you're going to need the best defense in the league

Football is a team sport. There are many ways to win which is done by accumulating more points than the other guys not who's QB passes for the most yards. Special Teams can bury an opponent with thunderous punts that make you adversary have to go 90 yards for a TD and you might only need to go half that most of the time if your return guys take punts back frequently for big yards.

200 yards is a good QB contribution if your team puts the offense in short distance to your opponents goal line which happens frequently with the Seahawks. Also if your team features a strong running game of 150 total per game that eats up a lot of clock and much of the required yardage to score or if neccesary kick a Field Goal.

If one's team is efficient like the Seahawks 200 air yards can mean 3-4 TDs and if you score on the ground also and you are ahead by a couple of scores or more it is smarter to run and eat clock than risk interception by throwing. Turnovers are what changes a game negatively, dramatically and statistically and an RB like Lynch is a far safer risk than any pass attack when one's team is already significantly in the lead.

Again meaningless....Dilfer Flaco.....Wilson is expected to be game manager......dont make the big Romo or Stafford mistake and let the rest of the team win the game ala Dilfer....Brad Johnson.....dink and dunk throw the occasional long ball....and let ML win the game

Again meaningless....Dilfer Flaco.....Wilson is expected to be game manager......dont make the big Romo or Stafford mistake and let the rest of the team win the game ala Dilfer....Brad Johnson.....dink and dunk throw the occasional long ball....and let ML win the game

That is a silly assessment of Wilson's abilities. Last Sunday Wilson put the team on his back and took the Hawks straight down the field like an assassin that closed in for the kill.

Nearly every major pundit gave Russell high marks for the way he took charge and finished off the broncos in the OT.

BTW... Wilson isn't one of those dink and dunk QB's that plays keep a way and racks up big pass stats. He throws a beautiful long ball and does so more than the nibbling passes like Rivers. I have never seen Russell afraid to throw the ball against ANY DB or defense.

He is a dink and dunker.....his stats prove it.....yes he throws and occasional long ball.....not many though.

If Wilson were with the Colts, he'd be struggling, if he were with the Redskins, he'd be in trouble.

It's a team sport and Seattle has a better all around team and better talent surrounding Wilson, that allows him to play with in the confines of his game. Carroll has one of the best game managers at QB and allows them better opportunities.

Throw Wilson on teams with less talent and he will struggle, just like other QB's. Take Cassell out of New England and he was nothing. It is all about systems and Seattle has a system.

ORrrrrr... you can hold all the passing records and never win a ring.

Like say a dan marino.joe montana was asked once after his playing days were over which would he rather have if he could choose,all the passing records dan marino had or the superbowl rings and he said-the rings.

That is a silly assessment of Wilson's abilities. Last Sunday Wilson put the team on his back and took the Hawks straight down the field like an assassin that closed in for the kill.

Nearly every major pundit gave Russell high marks for the way he took charge and finished off the broncos in the OT.

BTW... Wilson isn't one of those dink and dunk QB's that plays keep a way and racks up big pass stats. He throws a beautiful long ball and does so more than the nibbling passes like Rivers. I have never seen Russell afraid to throw the ball against ANY DB or defense.

Indeed,all he is doing is proving for you that wilson is so much better.had he bothered watching the playoff games last year he would have know that wilson on 4th and 10 threw a touchdown pass against the 49ers which was key in them beating them and on 3rd and 20 or so against the saints he threw a long deep pass down the field to baldwin and picked up the first down.

this was a game where the seahawks defense did not play well again blowing a 17 point lead which forced wilson to win the game for them in overtime.wilson answered the call when the game was on the line at the most critical time taking them down 80 yards for the winning touchdown. it brought back fond memories of joe cool,the greatest modern day quarterback who excelled in those situations.wilson is reminding me so much of montana more and more so as time passes by each year.

unluck has yet to do anything like that impressive in playoff games.

Last edited:
If Wilson were with the Colts, he'd be struggling, if he were with the Redskins, he'd be in trouble.

It's a team sport and Seattle has a better all around team and better talent surrounding Wilson, that allows him to play with in the confines of his game. Carroll has one of the best game managers at QB and allows them better opportunities.

Throw Wilson on teams with less talent and he will struggle, just like other QB's. Take Cassell out of New England and he was nothing. It is all about systems and Seattle has a system.

not entirely true on cassel.He was successful one year with the chiefs going 10-6 with them taking them to the playoffs and making the pro bowl that year.that was just a fluke year for him and the chiefs as it was a fluke year that year he was with the patriots.put any quarterback back there with randy moss to throw to like he had and any quarterback is going to look good

They both are

UUUMMMmmmmmmmm.... Wilsons catch average yardage is about twice that of Rivers.

"twice" isn't the "same". If you honestly believe their stats are "both" identical you and I cannot agree on much of anything. .

Thanks for playing.
and the game of chess is over and you have checkmated him.:biggrin:

to say Luck is anything close to wilson is the funniest joke of the century.as i said before,wilson has never thown three interceptions in a playoff game before let along back to back.:biggrin: luck in the biggest game of the year so far for him,had a meltdown and threw a costly interception against the eagles late in the game in a home game no less which cost them the game.

I don't get the straglers that still maintain that ONE Seattle has pedestrian receivers and a slot back/receiver made of glass an under achieving O-Line and a selfish injury prone RB in Lynch and with all these deficiencies Russell Wilson is just a game manager? BUT on the other hand or at least the other side of their mouth the Hawks have ALL this talent?

Which is it?

Wilson just MANAGES these nare-do wells into outperforming their normal expectations?

REALLY ????

What catagories do the Seahawks lead in that makes it possible for Wilson to just COAST along to acheiving incidental objectives like a SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ???? and a 2-1 record beating Denver and Green Bay this season ????

How is THIS POSSIBLE ????

I don't get the straglers that still maintain that ONE Seattle has pedestrian receivers and a slot back/receiver made of glass an under achieving O-Line and a selfish injury prone RB in Lynch and with all these deficiencies Russell Wilson is just a game manager? BUT on the other hand or at least the other side of their mouth the Hawks have ALL this talent?

Which is it?

Wilson just MANAGES these nare-do wells into outperforming their normal expectations?

REALLY ????

What catagories do the Seahawks lead in that makes it possible for Wilson to just COAST along to acheiving incidental objectives like a SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ???? and a 2-1 record beating Denver and Green Bay this season ????

How is THIS POSSIBLE ????

yeah makes you wonder how is it possible that he is merely a game manager ala a trent dilfer or brad johnson? especially when after the pressure was on him in overtime to take his team down 80 yards knowing a field goal was the last thing they could afford,that a TOUCHDOWN was needed since the defense in a rare moment,was not getting the job done that day.

He knew with how their defense was playing manning and company would come back and score a touchdown and win it so a field goal was going to do them no good.

I dont ever recall dilfer or johnson making dramatic comebacks like that or completing key passes in back to back playoff games under very difficult circumstances that had he not completed them,they dont win those games.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back