This American is someone I could sit down with and have a beer

I want to buy him diner and have him speak to the Governors and Mayors.

He had more truth in that 4 mins than all the gungrabbers combined ever will.

Yep, he did a good job, even though the 2nd Amendment is not necessarily needed today does not mean it will not be needed in the future and we have the same obligation to preserve it as our forefathers.

It took guts for him to make that statement in Connecticut.

Bravo, sir.

Wait, what...? You mean, you actually watched the video and spoke from a position of being informed, instead of going off half-cocked like the asshole you normally are?

Damn! I can't believe this! Kudos to you sir for once reading/viewing/understanding a post before commenting on in. Too bad you can't do that every time...

This man is a GREAT American! This is what being an American is all about!

Come here LEGALLY. Learn our language. Uphold and defend the Constitution!

Conservatives will support immigrants like THIS to the end of the universe and beyond.

This man is a GREAT American! This is what being an American is all about!

Come here LEGALLY. Learn our language. Uphold and defend the Constitution!

Conservatives will support immigrants like THIS to the end of the universe and beyond.

This :clap2:^^^^^^^^

Yep, he did a good job, even though the 2nd Amendment is not necessarily needed today does not mean it will not be needed in the future and we have the same obligation to preserve it as our forefathers.

Yep the second amendment is only needed when it's being taken away.
Got too love the wisdom of the founding fathers.

92% want universal background checks, and I still haven't seen a gun grabber, dupes.

He's wrong, of course. The second amendment is not....as his source noted......a doomsday provision.

I am still waiting for him to provide detail regarding societal decay. What was he referring to with that? Mass shootings are the result of societal decay...........because I say so?

You nutters show me a video of a citizen being denied the freedom of speech that was afforded Mr. Ong........by some federal decree......and I will be more inclined to hear your frantic cries about tyranny. Instead, you provide a video of our highly developed, unquestionably functional free democracy in action.

And.....please also know this. If our elected officials ever seek to oppress the citizenry....I STILL would not want unhinged dummies like BigDerp running around with military style weaponry. I don't trust him to do the right thing.

He's wrong, of course. The second amendment is not....as his source noted......a doomsday provision.

I am still waiting for him to provide detail regarding societal decay. What was he referring to with that? Mass shootings are the result of societal decay...........because I say so?

You nutters show me a video of a citizen being denied the freedom of speech that was afforded Mr. Ong........by some federal decree......and I will be more inclined to hear your frantic cries about tyranny. Instead, you provide a video of our highly developed, unquestionably functional free democracy in action.

And.....please also know this. If our elected officials ever seek to oppress the citizenry....I STILL would not want unhinged dummies like BigDerp running around with military style weaponry. I don't trust him to do the right thing.

Of course your're wrong and thank God you don't have access to firearms lone clown boy I would hate for a psycho obama support like you to go unhinged and start killing people like that excop in California is doing.

Of course your're wrong and thank God you don't have access to firearms lone clown boy I would hate for a psycho obama support like you to go unhinged and start killing people like that excop in California is doing.

What? You wish to take my firearm? What are you, some kind of gun grabber? If you were honest, you'd admit that you are a bit jealous of that dude. After all, he IS an ex cop and he has done that which you only masturbate over.

What? You wish to take my firearm? What are you, some kind of gun grabber? If you were honest, you'd admit that you are a bit jealous of that dude. After all, he IS an ex cop and he has done that which you only masturbate over.

As expected nothing new from lone clown bitch., you're one of the most stupidest members here.
Try some new material

Here's a suggestion let's listen to this great American one more time.

[ame=http://youtu.be/dHg_wH0sxqw]Gun Control No matter what your opinion you need to see this - YouTube[/ame]

Do you hate Americans that come here legally?

Forum List

Back