🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This country is doomed, not just because African Americans, but because the country will be minority white by 2040??????

To continue off topic, the Jewish, by and large, voting for Democrats has always been a real conundrum to me. It is such a strange dynamic they they would vote against Israel(and for folks like Omar) and against success and entreprenuership. It is interesting that Orthodox Jews vote overwhelmingly Republican while secular Jews do not.
Just remember many Jews are Wolves in sheep's clothing to their own. Most are not even Jews at all. Jews In Name Only (JINO.)

They are absolute enemies to the Land Canaan. Look up what KAPOS were. Jews that worked on the nazis behalf. Look it up.

Israelis cannot stand American Jews (meaning the 70% that vote democrat.) They know all too well that democrats are their enemies.

The dear left wing messiah obama always called ISIS, ISIL. That was obamas signal to their movement that he was on their side. The term "ISIL" doesn't acknowledge Israel. That is what he did.

Meanwhile Trump made Jerusalem the capital something that was supposedly so important to Jews here. Remember, hardly any of them attend Temple, not kosher in any real way. Oh, they play the victim card like everyone loves to do. They wear the hat on certain days. They do whatever on their one day of atonement.....sigh.

JINO

Much like how I was in trying to follow my Fsith. I was a hypocrite at best. Now, I am living that Faith. Faaaar from perfect or a Saint, and I am finding out how hard it is to live that way.

So, that is where we are. Period.

That’s why it’s critical that we prevent the Dems from cheating in the 2022 election, and thus elect Republicans to neutralize Biden. He won’t be able to get through his America-destroying policies if we take Congress.

Of course, doesn’t mean he won’t try with EOs. We have to count on the SCOTUS to keep him from becoming a dictator.

Yes, thanks. Remember that line from the Tm Cruise flick that said “you had me at hello.”? Well that black racist lost me, finally, after much patience on my part, at “bitch.”

I like your saying about tossing pearls before swine. Never heard it before, but it fits. So too does the saying about teaching a pig to sing.
Awww...your delicate feefees got hewt

I love how you claim that your family climbed out of poverty with no government help whatsoever.
Then you claim that "some whites" can do this so most blacks should be able to...ignoring the fact that "some blacks" do climb out of poverty just as your family supposedly did.

You "bitch" are a blatant racist.

Own it. It's you and it's disgusting

No bitch, we aren't taught history. We are taught halfstory. YOU are the one talking about payback. "Whitey" doesn't have to say anything, the facts show that systemic racism exists. So tell me, why are you showing everybody that you're a 2021 racist then whining about some kind of payback FOR THE PAST? BTW, I knew a white female ho spouted the same stuff you are, and she was a member of the Aryan Nation. You too?
Let us separate the nation. People could move to areas where they are more comfortable. People with political ways that are more to their liking would be around each other. This way you win what you want. The negative would be separating us all to areas we all would approve of.

The boycott should be a lasting one. blm baboonism of 2020 that revelaed to everyone the violence and selfishness as it destroyed other American’s work, while other Americans were being eaten by the newly-arrived communist virus. No organism now reading this can prove otherwise than the real possibility that African administrations were making export selections from their populations completely apart from their desire for slave-trade profit. 666 kuklos exothen.

Very impressive; thanks. I had never heard of this guy before, but I checked him out, and he gives very sage advice.
Peterson is wonderful. He doesn't debate, he teaches. Even when the people he debates think they are in a debate. They aren't.

It is not anyone else's fault that blacks fail in whatever country they go to. Blacks as a group do as they do everywhere else. Stop blaming others---cut down on the kids is a good ideal---you aren't getting out of poverty if you have 3,4,5,6,7,8 or more kids. Pay your bills to get better credit scores. Give up the gold jewelry, Nikes, and hubcaps... STOP FUCKING BUYING HOUSES in BAD NEIGHBORHOODS---home prices tend to go down not up in such places--REDLINING is a GOOD SMART THING TO DO FOR both the BANK and the BUYER. Smart people run from bad neighborhoods---idiots buy in them after screaming redlining. Give up the drugs and stop breeding with those who are on drugs and/or have criminals records--if your baby's daddy is in prison, you are a moron. This is true for all races.
LOL stop buying homes in bad neighborhoods. You sure are stupid. But thanks for outing yourself as a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wait a minute, what? Did he really just say that?

The posts source a quotation to “Joe Biden 12/22/2020 Leaked ZOOM call” that reads: “This country is doomed, it is doomed. Not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European – you hear me? Minority white European. And Blacks are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of population than y’all do.

-----------
So, left wing fact check acknowledges the quote but they claim it was taken out of context.

It is doomed, but just BECAUSE OF AFRICAN AMERICANS but because the country will be MINORITY WHITE by 2040?

LOL

Lol at the left.

I smell fear and desperation...for forty years I have had to live under the yoke of the white elite class I doubt the colored elite class will be any different.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If this thread doesn't point out how racist the Republican Party has become...
Greatness by the best must be achieved. And that ain't happening at this point. We are lowering standards more and more. Even if they are above average. Excellence must be achieved for outstanding ways of living. But you can spout racism.

View attachment 562067
This rebuttal is used to downplay black America’s outrage and it’s sad to say, the stat’s are unfairly true — what’s more concerning is that it’s unfairly used. Whether the stats are true or not, it’s insensitive to use statistics to indirectly tell a parent that the unjustifiable acts by the police against their child is justified…

Let’s quickly revisit the stats:

1*LnWq33qANAPjXJk_zJSHAQ.png

1*LnWq33qANAPjXJk_zJSHAQ.png

Number of people shot to death by the police in the US from 2017 to 2020, by race (Source: Statista.com)
  • White: 457 (2017) | 399 (2018) | 370 (2019) | 172 (2020*)
  • Black: 223 (2017) | 209 (2018) | 235 (2019) | 88 (2020*)
As the stats show, white people have been leading for 3 years straight and this makes it seem like the narrative of black lives matter is an exaggeration. However, there are 3 major problems when you use stats like this as a response to police brutality on black Americans…

Problem 1: The US population​

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the recorded US population in 2019 was 328.2 million and they’ve also stated that white people make up 60.4% while African Americans represent only 13.4%. Here’s the problem…

You can make the case that African Americans would be leading in police deaths if their population size is half of White Americans. The 2019 stats would look like this:

• White Americans killed by police shooting: 370 (60.4% of US population)
  • Black Americans killed by police shooting: 530 (30.2% of US population)
Another statistical response is the percentage of races killed by police shootings based on their population size — the average deaths by police shooting from 2017–2020 divided by the race population size shows a higher percentage for black people. Here’s the results:

White Americans

• Population: 198,232,800
  • Avg. killed by police: 349.5
  • Percentage: 0.00017631%
Black Americans

• Population: 43,978,800
  • Avg. killed by police: 188.75
  • Percentage: 0.00042918%
Based on this, African Americans are 2.4x more likely to be killed by police than their white brothers and sisters.

Your source is outright lying, because NOWHERE does it state the fact blacks commit 35% of the crime (i.e. 13% of the population commits 35% the crime) and above that in violent crime. So your numbers mean dick.

What's interesting as FUCK is your link says blacks are 2.4 times more likely to be killed by police when ILMAO, blacks commit crime at approx. 2.4% times PLUS their population rate. Closer to 3 times, and nearly five times that rate in murders.

Thus, whites are disapportionately killed more often by police, not blacks. Looks to me blacks are killed unequal their crime rate, so you should be happy.

Last edited:
There are 30 categories of crime listed in the UCR. Whites lead in 27 every year. You have chosen the victimization survey and you picked one crime out of 30. So let's look at the truth.

First lets look at your cherry picked category using the 2019 FBI Expanded homicide data.
View attachment 562055
View attachment 562056

This shows that more Whites were killed by other whites than blacks who killed each other.

You really shouldn't cherrypick things because that survery doesn't tell anything.

So now let's look at arrests.
View attachment 562057
View attachment 562058

These are the categories blacks led in:
View attachment 562059
View attachment 562060

These are the categories whites led in:
View attachment 562061
View attachment 562062

It's just time to shut that 13 percent bullshit up.

Wholly shit you're an ignorant fuck. You want me to shut up about 13% because you know it's meaningful. Look at the data you presented. Can you do math, what are they teaching in schools?

Look at the VIOLENT CRIMES, all the way around blacks commit FAR MORE crime than their 13% population. Remember idiot, you're the one that presented this data, well here you go, violent crimes. You never considered that blacks are killed by police more than their population represents because of the disaportionment of the crime they commit.

13% of the population (blacks) commit the following percentage of all violent crime as:
Rape: 27% (2.08 times their population rate)
Murder: 51% (3.92 times their population rate)
Robbery: 53% (4.08 times their population rate)
Aggregated assault: 33% (2.54 times their population rate)
Arson: 25% (1.92 times their population rate)
Violent crime: 36% (3 times their population rate)

Hilarious, left blacks can't figure out why they're killed by police free of all critical thought. What I win? Thanks for the data IM2.

Last edited:
Wholly shit you're an ignorant fuck. You want me to shut up about 13% because you know it's meaningful.

Look at the data you presented. Rape for instance. Blacks make up 13% of the population but 27% of the rapes. Can you do math, what are they teaching in schools?

Look at the VIOLENT CRIMES, all the way around blacks commit FAR MORE crime than their 13% population. Remember idiot, you're the one that presented this data, well here you go, violent crimes. You never considered that blacks are killed by police more than their population represents because of the disaportionment of the crime they commit.

13% of the population (blacks) commit the following percentage of all violent crime as:

Rape: 27%
Murder: 51%
Robbery: 53%
Aggregated assault: 33%
Arson: 25%
Violent crime: 36%

Hilarious, left blacks can't figure out why they're killed by police free of all critical thought. What I win? Thanks for the data IM2.

Telling you. Put him on Ignore. Racists like that are not worth a second of your time.

What is it with these liberals who take a well-articulated point, such as that there is a strong correlation between high out-of-wedlock birthrate and poverty, crime, and poor educational levels - and simply respond with ”disagree”? Just tells me that they can’t really argue.
Well Lisa, it works like this.

You present a stupid argument that the Shelves in All Stores are empty because you couldn't get your flavored cream cheese.
I debate back with, give me a list, I'll go shopping on Wednesday (which is tomorrow, and I'll take pictures and post them for you, proving that you are wrong, and all you want to really do is bad mouth other people.

That's what you do.

Then with an outstanding argument, you say, "that's it, you're going on ignore."

That is why no liberal takes you seriously.

Wholly shit you're an ignorant fuck. You want me to shut up about 13% because you know it's meaningful. Look at the data you presented. Can you do math, what are they teaching in schools?

Rape: 27% (2.08 times their population rate)
Murder: 51% (3.92 times their population rate)
Robbery: 53% (4.08 times their population rate)
Aggregated assault: 33% (2.54 times their population rate)
Arson: 25% (1.92 times their population rate)
Violent crime: 36% (3 times their population rate)

LOL blaming skin color for all of that. You're a good little racists though. But just like every other racist, you're stupid.

You present a stupid argument that the Shelves in All Stores are empty because you couldn't get your flavored cream cheese.
I debate back with, give me a list, I'll go shopping on Wednesday (which is tomorrow, and I'll take pictures and post them for you, proving that you are wrong, and all you want to really do is bad mouth other people.

That's what you do.

Then with an outstanding argument, you say, "that's it, you're going on ignore."

Animals like Lisa are incapable of having any type of discussion. Why? Because they dont know how to think logically.

That's what you do.

Yeah you will take it where YOOOUUUUU live?

Don't see the FLAW in your pathetic point? No? You actually need me to go further?

Are YOOUUUUU telling us there is NOT a supply chain problem?

Ok, how about when a person like MEEEEE says the death rate from this is disease is under 1 percent?

Do YOOOUUUUUU believe that? What do YOOOUUUU think the death rate is? Over 2 percent?

Back to the topic that YOOOUUUU and the IM2 racists keep avoiding.

Do YOOOOUUU believe what biden said? Is the country DOOOOOOMED not just BECAUSE OF AFRICAN AMERICANS but because the country will be MINORITY WHITE BY 2040?

Hmmmmmmm?

You miserable pathetic double talking hypocrite.

Do you think there's even a chance that the racists on this thread even read that no less tried to process it??

We are racists because we don't agree that race should be at the forefront of every discussion and decision? Interesting. Looks to me like a little self-reflection is in order.

Forum List

Back