This Encapsulates The Problem With Trump

25kskqs.jpg

From experience, I never trust a clip that is cut off as fast as the ABC clip was. Got a video of that whole interview from ABC? For all I know, he is talking about a completely DIFFERENT ad in the first interview...a Romney ad...and he is was informed between interviews that that was not the ad they were referencing.

Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie are deep in the Liberal Media envelope, and you can't trust them without verifying everything.

Oh brother….you’re too much.
Ideologues such as yourself have a certain disdain for context.

He was asked about the ad. He said he saw it.
Then he was asked about the ad. He said he hadn’t seen it.
Context has nothing to do with it. The guy is a habitual liar. Also in the Interview was his saying that he never said he’d pay the legal fees for the freaks who decide to assault people at his events. 20,000+ people in attendance heard him.

That you guys think the media is out to get you is funny. I would get tired of using that excuse for every occasion but then again, the GOP is in the excuse business.

At this point in my life I am being honest when I state I am a ONE issue voter...Globalism.

Yeah, cause it's never happened before at NBC...

I just want you to know I was not offended when you asked for the full clip. I am also suspicious of clips which end abruptly before the end of a sentence, and quotes which are not complete sentences or have an ellipses in them.

But now that you have both full interviews provided, you can see Trump really did lie. Just minutes apart.

He didn't have to lie. He stood nothing to gain from lying. Yet he lied.

This is very revealing of his character. Right down to his core. And so anyone who trusts him is a damn fool.

Trump lied about seeing an ad. The thing is, after his two versions, you can't tell which one is the truth. Did he see the attack ad, or not?

Now, you are probably thinking this is a small matter, no big fucking deal. But it is a big deal, and here's why.

Trump lies even when he doesn't have to! Even on the smallest things, when he stands nothing to gain by lying, he lies.

This means lying is Trump's default position. This means Trump is a pathological liar. He literally cannot stop himself from lying.

This means if you trust Donald Trump then you are an idiot. A Trump Chump.

Are you saying Trump lies just like hildabeast does? like about sniper fire and shit?

Where would you be without deflection?

Trump lied about seeing an ad. The thing is, after his two versions, you can't tell which one is the truth. Did he see the attack ad, or not?

Now, you are probably thinking this is a small matter, no big fucking deal. But it is a big deal, and here's why.

Trump lies even when he doesn't have to! Even on the smallest things, when he stands nothing to gain by lying, he lies.

This means lying is Trump's default position. This means Trump is a pathological liar. He literally cannot stop himself from lying.

Are you saying Trump lies just like hildabeast does? like about sniper fire and shit?

That's not a deflection. Missourian was providing a very good reason not to trust an out of context clip.

Unbelieveable, libtards are mad at trump for lying after voting for the biggest liar of all time ....twice...:rofl:
I can see why you defend Trump.

But can you see why Trump supporters don't give a shit about your opinion?
Of course. They are rubes. They are not interested in facts or truth, and have memories like that of goldfish.

Oh sweet heavens!

Trump can't come close to the lies told by Clinton, Clinton and Obama. Sheesh. Give it up.

Unbelieveable, libtards are mad at trump for lying after voting for the biggest liar of all time ....twice...:rofl:

Of course. They are rubes. They are not interested in facts or truth, and have memories like that of goldfish.

Oh sweet heavens!

Trump can't come close to the lies told by Clinton, Clinton and Obama. Sheesh. Give it up.
I see you are still joined up with the Tu Quoque Brigade.

In fact, about the only time I see you around these parts is when you ride in with them. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger? Is that really how you want people to perceive you?

That's not a deflection. Missourian was providing a very good reason not to trust an out of context clip.

I was not talking to Missourian. I was talking to NLT.

Missourian still thinks Trump didn't lie, by the way. He explained it away.

How many Trump threads does that make today? Most people don't follow politics too closely, but name recognition goes a long long way. That's why all the yard signs exist each election.

So who's the chump?

Oh sweet heavens!

I see you are still joined up with the Tu Quoque Brigade.

In fact, about the only time I see you around these parts is when you ride in with them. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger? Is that really how you want people to perceive you?

I've never had an issue when candidates fuck up on the campaign trail. It's a hard go and individuals get fried out and mess up. I don't consider a fuck up a flat out lie.

Like when Obama came out with "57 States". He was just tired and messed up. Shit happens on the campaign trail and I don't hold flubs against anyone.

But when someone isn't under intense pressure during a campaign and flat out lies that's when I get pissed off.

I just want you to know I was not offended when you asked for the full clip. I am also suspicious of clips which end abruptly before the end of a sentence, and quotes which are not complete sentences or have an ellipses in them.

But now that you have both full interviews provided, you can see Trump really did lie. Just minutes apart.

This is very revealing of his character. Right down to his core. And so anyone who trusts him is a damn fool.

That's your opinion, and I respect that. But I see it differently. "I saw it" doesn't necessarily denote "I watched it in it's entirety. On ABC he is saying, he is aware of it's existence, he know basically what it entails and who is behind it. On NBC, they press him on specifics about the ad, and he says he doesn't know exactly what was said in the ad, because he hasn't watched the whole thing.

That's why I called it a tempest in a teapot.

And this isn't a "depends of what the definition of 'IS' is" moment.

The majority of people using the English language have used the term "I've seen it" to mean "I'm aware of it's existence".or shorthand for "I've seen it out there".

Last edited:

He is identical with Hillary in very respect. She is a bit more butch than him, but other than that....

That's your opinion, and I respect that. But I see it differently. "I saw it" doesn't necessarily denote "I watched it in it's entirety. On ABC he is saying, he is aware of it's existence, he know basically what it entails and who is behind it. On NBC, they press him on specifics about the ad, and he says he doesn't know the exactly what was said in the ad, because he hasn't watched the whole thing.

That's why I called it a tempest in a teapot.

And this isn't a "depends of what the definition of 'IS' is" moment.

The majority of people using the English language have used the term "I've seen it" to mean "I'm aware of it's existence".or shorthand for "I've seen it out there".

Trump has turned you into a world class gymnast.

I honestly don’t see how you can look at yourself in the mirror any longer knowing you’re looking at someone who has lost touch with reality.

If someone were to ask you if you’ve seen “London Has Fallen” they aren’t asking you if you’re aware of the movie…..In that case, by looking at the movie section of a newspaper, you’ve seen every movie whose title you’ve read.

Seriously.. Clinton supporters outraged over dishonesty?

That's rich.
I'm not a Clinton supporter. Nice red herring you have there.

Funny you would say this considering I never addressed my comments to you in the first place..addressed . they were addressed to no one in particular.

:lmao:
I started the topic.

But I guess we shouldn't be surprised you are too cowardly to name names, so you can backpedal like you are now.

Forum List

Back