This is flat out illegal. "Leaked video shows 'hush hush' flights of migrants from border into US under cover of darkness"

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

If trump didn't deport them, what makes you think Biden will?
He did and they focused on violent criminals. He deported so many MS13 fucks back to El Salvador their government had emergency meetings on how to deal with it.

New York Republican lawmakers Nicole Malliotakis and Claudia Tenney blasted President Biden Thursday after leaked footage revealed migrants being flown to a suburban part of the state.

"This is a complete, aggravated dereliction of duty, which is why last night on Twitter I called for Joe Biden to be impeached and removed. His primary obligation as the commander-in-chief and president of the United States is to enforce our laws, to live up to his oath, to enforce our border security and to tell the truth to the American people," Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-N.Y., told "Fox & Friends." Rep. Tenney calls for Biden's impeachment after covert migrant flights revealed

In the many ways this administration has let this country down, I can’t think of any bigger betrayal than what they’ve done with our border to the south….What say you.

Do we know if any of these people are cartel members? MS13? terrorists? COVID POSITIVE?

Communists are COMPLETE FRAUDS.

How the fuck are people HELPING this admin BREAK THE LAW?

These are UNVETTED PEOPLE BEING RELEASED ON SECURED AIRBASES?

HUH????????????????????

Biden has broken more laws than Gotti.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

New York Republican lawmakers Nicole Malliotakis and Claudia Tenney blasted President Biden Thursday after leaked footage revealed migrants being flown to a suburban part of the state.

"This is a complete, aggravated dereliction of duty, which is why last night on Twitter I called for Joe Biden to be impeached and removed. His primary obligation as the commander-in-chief and president of the United States is to enforce our laws, to live up to his oath, to enforce our border security and to tell the truth to the American people," Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-N.Y., told "Fox & Friends." Rep. Tenney calls for Biden's impeachment after covert migrant flights revealed

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Do we know if any of these people are cartel members? MS13? terrorists? COVID POSITIVE?

Communists are COMPLETE FRAUDS.

How the fuck are people HELPING this admin BREAK THE LAW?

These are UNVETTED PEOPLE BEING RELEASED ON SECURED AIRBASES?

HUH????????????????????

Biden has broken more laws than Gotti.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
Actually we do…there are stories out there that not only the Cov2 positive have been released, but gang members, and even individuals on the terror watch list…

This is national security betrayal…

I wonder if this will actually go anywhere. Or if this is going to just be swept under the rug. This isn't the first time someone called for impeachment on Biden if I recall correctly.

I'd like to see it happen, but I'm still looking at it realistically here. Wonder how long it will take before we find out if anything is going to happen.

Wish there were more calling this out and looking to impeach.

Apprehending illegals at the border and then secretly disbursing them throughout the USA is ILLEGAL AS FUCK.

Biden should resign immediately.

Biden is a COYOTE. :rolleyes: :clap:

WHAT
THE
FUCK?

Forum List

Back