This is now Hillary's to win

I think HRC will write off OH and spend heavily in PA the last two weeks to drain Trump money there.

So how come the DNC is no longer spending in Ohio or Pennsylvania? Hillary might carry Massachusetts and Illinois...that's about it.

LANDSLIDE TRUMP!

Clinton has all of the states she needs.

All 57 of them? Half the time she doesn't know what city she's in.....the only card she has left to play is if Willy drops dead campaigning for her....and don't doubt it could happen.

So how come the DNC is no longer spending in Ohio or Pennsylvania? Hillary might carry Massachusetts and Illinois...that's about it.

LANDSLIDE TRUMP!

Clinton has all of the states she needs.

All 57 of them? Half the time she doesn't know what city she's in.....the only card she has left to play is if Willy drops dead campaigning for her....and don't doubt it could happen.

Electorally, dope.

RCP just now Live Betting Odds 76.0 24.0

Nate Silver just now gives HRC 73.6 to 26.4, from a 51.3 on debate day

This is the best below Trump can do, giving him everything including Colorado, where Clinton is cleaning up.

View attachment 92125 Hillary can lose it now, but Trump can't win on his own.

Johnson has been hurting Clinton in Colorado, and that is why Colorado is red at the moment...

The question for me is if Johnson was not in the race would Clinton win the state of Colorado or would the Johnson voters flock to someone like Jill Stein instead?
Colorado would go blue.

You think it will and if so then why is Hillary losing the state?

Remove your partisan blinders and see reality!

I almost chocked on my coffee when I learned that the radical left claims that race relations have regressed in the six months since a civilian capitalist became a candidate for president. You gotta laugh that the low information uneducated racist left seems to think that president Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama is just a freaking innocent bystander. No wonder they nominated the enabler wife of a sexual pervert.

This is the best below Trump can do, giving him everything including Colorado, where Clinton is cleaning up.

Such an insightful post. You should remember threads like these; before you commit to starting new ones. What is it they say...? Oh yeah! " The internet is forever... " lol

Jake riding his Hillary high

Yep, I said it was Hillary's to lose, and she lost it, so I was correct.

And, Vastator, you of all people here should take heed of the recent elections in VA, NJ, and AL.

Your ilk have taken a pasting, and good Republicans are thrilled that Moore got knocked out.

And, Vastator, you of all people here should take heed of the recent elections in VA, NJ, and AL.

Your ilk have taken a pasting, and good Republicans are thrilled that Moore got knocked out.
I'll have to soothe myself with the tax cut...

For new usmb posters who are not Mal sock accounts, Jake tells anyone who will listen that he's the only true Republican at USMB.

Riggghhhhht

Forum List

Back