This is the Face of Black Lies Matter; White Man Ganged up on by Protesters and Beaten

These racist thugs are not interested in peace and security for everyone. They hate white people and they see all whites as the enemy.

I am interested in seeing what the usual white submissives say in defense of these apes.

Libertarian Queen on Twitter
Man, you should have seen the beating guys got in the military for being bolo's....
ya, I bolo'd my first day on the rifle range. It was at Fort Lewis and it was raining so dang hard you couldn't see 10 feet.
But the drill sergeant told us to shoot anyway.
Hey, we had to train for shooting in rain conditions too. Cant stop the rain in a battle, at least not yet.

These racist thugs are not interested in peace and security for everyone. They hate white people and they see all whites as the enemy.

I am interested in seeing what the usual white submissives say in defense of these apes.

Man, you should have seen the beating guys got in the military for being bolo's....
ya, I bolo'd my first day on the rifle range. It was at Fort Lewis and it was raining so dang hard you couldn't see 10 feet.
They had just installed the new computer to collects scores, we ended up shooting for qualification 3 times that day..I know I scored higher than given credit for....But it really didn't matter..
You coulda been bouncing debree up on the silhouette and it recorded it has a hit.
Yeah, that would have never been true with the dead animal count I had hunting for a dozen years before military service...

They had just installed the new computer to collects scores, we ended up shooting for qualification 3 times that day..I know I scored higher than given credit for....But it really didn't matter..
Did you guys have the popup targets then?
We had pop ups at Lewis in 71

Only on live fire exercises...
Of course...did you guys go to the range when there was no live fire? We did "dry fire" practicing trigger pull and that sort of thing for about an hour then did live fire the first day. The other three days were all live fire, if I remember right.

1445294190299.jpg

Only on live fire exercises...
Of course...did you guys go to the range when there was no live fire? We did "dry fire" practicing trigger pull and that sort of thing for about an hour then did live fire the first day. The other three days were all live fire, if I remember right.
I meant live fire when you played in fox holes and had the M-60 shooting overhead and you had grenades to throw also at the pop-up targets that began at 1000 meters then 500, 100 and finally the 50 meter ones....I loved doing the night live fire operations...

Bigots used to at least have the decency to try to hide how disgusting they are.

Pity the internet's anonymity and the Orange fascist have emboldened you.

There's fucking sick everywhere you look in america at the moment. Your post included, and the motivation behind your post included.

You think maybe the frustration and anger here Might be about more than just the latest media incitement to riot?

Black Senator from South Carolina gave a speech on the floor about how he was traffic stopped 7 times in one month. AFTER he was in politics. AND he was stopped at Senate entrance by a guard even tho he wearing his Senate pin and ID badge. HE got personal apologies from the local sheriff and the Mgr of Senate security.

Was he undisciplined and lacking of morals?? Tim Scott (R) no less.. It's time that when govt fucks you up repeatedly for no apparent reason -- you start getting apologies......

I did find this tweet in that related twitter thread interesting.

Cs-WFDsUIAAQ0Pn.jpg

It is amazing how much folks on the ground know about key individuals creating the situation, which media elites then spin into a lie of paradigm misleading disinformation.

Read the locals comment on this piece, do a little digging, it sounds pretty much like an agent provocateur. Maybe a hire by a private company, 3/4 of the intelligence establishment is now privatized. Back in Obama's day, he would work for organizations like the Ford Foundation, or a front company for the CIA to move the political goals forward.
I-85 Protest Organizer Says Protest Turned

The reality? There are no good guys or bad guys. Just a bunch of poor ignorant folks of all walks, religions, and ethnicities being used as tools by the elites.

You think maybe the frustration and anger here Might be about more than just the latest media incitement to riot?

Black Senator from South Carolina gave a speech on the floor about how he was traffic stopped 7 times in one month. AFTER he was in politics. AND he was stopped at Senate entrance by a guard even tho he wearing his Senate pin and ID badge. HE got personal apologies from the local sheriff and the Mgr of Senate security.

Was he undisciplined and lacking of morals?? Tim Scott (R) no less.. It's time that when govt fucks you up repeatedly for no apparent reason -- you start getting apologies......
So you'll blame white people instead of blaming too many blacks for being criminals and smearing their entire race?

There's fucking sick everywhere you look in america at the moment. Your post included, and the motivation behind your post included.

There's a lot of excuse making everywhere as well --- with no great concern to follow or solution.

For example: A majority of Americans are worried about the threat of Islamic terrorists in our country and what has already taken place and how many other plots have been uncovered or foiled. And by and large when some of us raise this concern a very common leftist rejoinder is "the vast majority of Muslims are not that way." End of story, end of their concern. (Not acceptable answer to many of us, Barack & co.)

Last edited:
Why that subhuman, vicious race of white-hating crybaby FILTH! Can anybody tell me what purpose ******-crybabies serve to humanity? This carpet-headed, upside-down-wheelbarrow-nosed race of violent animals are a liability everywhere they go. Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are simply an abomination, a biological mistake.

So you'll blame white people instead of blaming too many blacks for being criminals and smearing their entire race?

I'm not blaming white people. It ain't a race problem. It's an failure of govt to effectively clear warrants, fines and provide better customer service. Does this surprise you?

It only seems to be a problem in the BIGGER more LEFTIST city centers. Lemme illustrate from today's news.

Tulsa OK shooting a few days ago. White cop -- black guy with his freaking HANDS UP.. She's now charged with manslaughter. There were PROTESTS -- not riots,, not violent rampaging like this. Organizers of the peaceful protest kept things under control.. Tulsa is a better run city. Doesn't have that pent up anger and rage.

News Distribution Network, Inc.

Crap like what occurred in this OP occurs in cities where your snowflake city council is all tied up making bathrooms safe for the 12 trannies that live there. AND COMPLETELY avoiding the criminally inept justice system that they run locally. Just like in Ferguson -- where they nailed their citizens with an avg of 3 Warrants and 1.5 arrests per year. Mostly mistakes, clerical problems, lack of innovation and piss poor public service..

I'm not blaming white people. It ain't a race problem. It's an failure of govt to effectively clear warrants, fines and provide better customer service. Does this surprise you?

It only seems to be a problem in the BIGGER more LEFTIST city centers. Lemme illustrate from today's news.

Tulsa OK shooting a few days ago. White cop -- black guy with his freaking HANDS UP.. She's now charged with manslaughter. There were PROTESTS -- not riots,, not violent rampaging like this. Organizers of the peaceful protest kept things under control.. Tulsa is a better run city. Doesn't have that pent up anger and rage.

News Distribution Network, Inc.

Crap like what occurred in this OP occurs in cities where your snowflake city council is all tied up making bathrooms safe for the 12 trannies that live there. AND COMPLETELY avoiding the criminally inept justice system that they run locally. Just like in Ferguson -- where they nailed their citizens with an avg of 3 Warrants and 1.5 arrests per year. Mostly mistakes, clerical problems, lack of innovation and piss poor public service..
Fair enough.

fucking sick hate crime.

Mod Edit -- Do NOT use all caps in titles please.

Nice thread title. It looks like they didn't "beat" him at all, just stripped his pants off and probably ran off with them.

Change your thread title to accurately reflect the event, thanks.
Apparently you were too stupid to notice them dragging, kicking and stripping a man for being white. You are filth and not worthy to live amongst civilized people.

Forum List

Back