This is what pure evil sounds like…

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?
those were republicans not conservatives,,,and republicans are in favor of abortion not against it
Yes any sane man knows that outlawing abortion only drives it underground and is harder to control...Outlawing abortion has never stopped abortions from occurring..It is better to be legal and health standards practiced...
It will slow them down.
Why yes it is so successful like the Drug War now entering its 50th year.
dont change the subject,,,and we are talking about killing babies not smoking a joint

It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.
we're?.....i dont believe you have the mental capacity to make sound, logical decisions.....you have contemplated suicide,that makes you very questionable.....

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.
what was the lie???

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?
thats because no one is going to take that right away in spite of what joy behar says...

I was expecting a video of either Donald Rumsfeld or Dick Cheney.
this far exceeds anything they did
They had abortion during their terms also..
but do you have video of them cheering???
I don't normally hang out with top govt. officials..I may sell them weed but that's it!

but do you have video of them cheering???
All the way to the bank.
72c2d01135bdab45c493dc1a713612c8.jpg

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will...
Evil is murder on demand, in order to dodge responsibility for a decision you voluntarily made of your own free will. Otherwise know as abortion...
Much like the flood..
Flood? WTF?

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.
what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.

Liar.

what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???
the main part of the story is that the dems cheered it

WHO THE FUCK CHEERS ABOUT BABIES DYING??? evil people thats who

Forum List

Back