🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Wrong

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Man cannot make a women. It is at best an imitation and at worst a mental problem. The people behind this hate women. Trans athletes should only compete against trans athletes. This takes away women's identity.

The Grammy awards years ago decided to no longer hand out Best Male and Female Performance awards. Instead what they hand out are Best Solo Performance awards. In other words, the males and females go against each other now. Perhaps all other competitions should be like that now. It may be the only way that a person can be given a more proper title.

God bless you and those who are unfairly getting passed over these days always!!!

Holly

The Grammy awards years ago decided to no longer hand out Best Male and Female Performance awards. Instead what they hand out are Best Solo Performance awards. In other words, the males and females go against each other now. Perhaps all other competitions should be like that now. It may be the only way that a person can be given a more proper title.

God bless you and those who are unfairly getting passed over these days always!!!

Holly
Apples and Oranges....

Actually, I'm enjoying this.

The ultimate result of identity politics will be to divide Americans into 350 million separate minority groups, and every one of them is tired of taking heat from the other 349,999,999.

Now that pro sports has been ruined, watching all the new minorities tear each other apart is the best show in town.

Apples and Oranges....
That may be, but do keep in mind that apples and oranges both currently fall into the same category: fruits. And of course that would be for now until enough people kick and scream saying that them two things are eventually going to be called automobiles once the clearance comes from the powers that that be who are supposed to instead have more important matters on their plates.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man cannot make a women. It is at best an imitation and at worst a mental problem. The people behind this hate women. Trans athletes should only compete against trans athletes. This takes away women's identity.

In so doing--HE has made it an illegitimate award with NO meaning.

lol.

It is wrong, but really does anyone care who the University of Otago labels the "Sportswoman of the Year"?

I take you are not a biological woman (the only kind) athlete.

I am not a woman, but I know a shit ton, including a lot of female athletes, and I do not know a one of them that cares what the University of Otago says.

The bigger question is why do you? Had you ever heard of the University of Otago before you read this story?

Forum List

Back