This Republican has got it right.

This man gets it.
I don't understand why other Republicans don't.

View attachment 508750
download-3.jpg

Why?
How about;
Venezuela-Meduro, Biden inspires & DNC admires his control of the defenseless people.
China control of Defenseless people of
Hong Kong.
North Korea-defenseless starving masses.
I thought the left despised slavery?
How would you defend yourself from those who seek to enslave us and that have given us a sneek preview of their intent?

OKTexas
I'll ask again, how is communists involved?
They are not. Your problem is youlabel everyone on the left as communists because your a brain dead paranoid Republican .

This man gets it.
I don't understand why other Republicans don't.

View attachment 508750
Yeah, but I bet he had a magazine anyway so he probably WAS using an 'assault rifle.' What a stupid fuck. Among other guns, I own a .22 caliber semi-auto rifle with a 10-round magazine. Is that an 'assault rifle?' Of course, I don't go deer hunting with it but, I can squeeze off 10 rounds rather quickly.
Is it center fire?

Is it center fire?
Those shells are rim fire. What difference does that make?
What difference does it make? You don’t know?

Turn on your guns moron
Why? How does that make any difference? It's still a semi-auto. I could put 10 slugs in you pretty quickly, as fast as I can pull the trigger. There is less recoil with a rimfire so I could put a tight pattern into an eyeball. LOL I guess the main question is: Is my .22 semi auto, in your opinion, what you would call an assault rifle? Stop deflecting.

Last edited:
OKTexas
You mentioned the communists not me. If you can't reply, shut you big mouth.

Dumb ass, you said you was going to ask something "again". You never asked it the first time, so how could you do it "again"? Like I said, learn the language, you can't even type two sentences without fucking something up. BTW I think the word you were looking for was "your" not "you". ROFLMFAO

OKTexas
I don't care. I want you to acknowledge you mentioned communism for no reason other than a cheap shot at lefties.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

I don't care. I want you to acknowledge you mentioned communism for no reason other than a cheap shot at lefties.
Communists are lefties in America. Today, however, they call themselves Democrats. They adhere to Marxist teachings and ideals. Most of them could probably quote from "Rules For Radicals" Obama was good at that.

Still waiting to hear from 'Rim Fire Lesh' about turning my guns on. LOL!!

Leo123
There has never been a communist in government here. None.
That label is a typical scaremongering Republican propaganda.
You being of limited intelligence and a hate filled brain dead Republican, the hero mentality has forced you to believe that.
Aren't you pleased you stuck your ignorant nose in? I am.

You being of limited intelligence and a hate filled brain dead Republican, the hero mentality has forced you to believe that.
Obama is a Marxist for sure.

OKTexas

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up the fastest. BTW what did you fail to understand about FOAD commie?

Leo123

Wow, you really are looney. Both maobamas parents were commies, his mothers parents were commies and his moms father chose a card carrying commie to be maobamas mentor. Then you have the bern, spent his honeymoon in the Soviet Union and just loves the shit out of the Castros. Also the commiecrat party gets an endorsement from CPUSA every election cycle. I could provide more examples, but you're really not worth the effort. Suck it up commie and be proud of what you are.

Forum List

Back