This thing has turned into Clinton vs. Conway

It's clear that Trump's behavior (and campaign) pretty much turned on a dime when he brought on Kellyanne Conway.

Not sure what they did with that Breitbart guy, but it's pretty clear that somehow Conway has grabbed Trump by the shorthairs, and she's not letting go. Maybe they've got the Breitbart guy caged up somewhere.

Her problem is the fact that Trump's long prior string of incredibly stupid comments will be played over and over again until Election Day.

Whatever happens, if the party is smart, she's running the GOP after this. She's a freakin' miracle worker.

lUtz7Png.jpg

You're missing the fact Trump has closed the gap and in some polls starting to pull away.
No, that's my point. Look at the timeline. He's gone up since she took over.

My response was to your comment about Trump's remarks...that's old news, Cankle's health is the issue and that's not going away, one more "spell" and she's done if she's not already

I concur with the Lass. The best chance for Trump to win is to say nothing noteworthy or quotable from now until November. Let the press focus on the bulldyke and her failing health. She is already stressing with his numbers improving, so she will have to continue to campaign aggressively and every time she is in front of a crowd with cameras there is a chance she has another episode. It's pretty cool.

It's clear that Trump's behavior (and campaign) pretty much turned on a dime when he brought on Kellyanne Conway.

Not sure what they did with that Breitbart guy, but it's pretty clear that somehow Conway has grabbed Trump by the shorthairs, and she's not letting go. Maybe they've got the Breitbart guy caged up somewhere.

Her problem is the fact that Trump's long prior string of incredibly stupid comments will be played over and over again until Election Day.

Whatever happens, if the party is smart, she's running the GOP after this. She's a freakin' miracle worker.

lUtz7Png.jpg

You're missing the fact Trump has closed the gap and in some polls starting to pull away.

My response was to your comment about Trump's remarks...that's old news, Cankle's health is the issue and that's not going away, one more "spell" and she's done if she's not already

I concur with the Lass. The best chance for Trump to win is to say nothing noteworthy or quotable from now until November. Let the press focus on the bulldyke and her failing health. She is already stressing with his numbers improving, so she will have to continue to campaign aggressively and every time she is in front of a crowd with cameras there is a chance she has another episode. It's pretty cool.
That's great, but the thread is about Trump's clear change in demeanor once Conway showed up.

I remember, clearly, the left going nuts when he hired those two. Said Trump hired the gutter crew & that it was all downhill from there.
I said nothing, just watched.

I remember, clearly, the left going nuts when he hired those two. Said Trump hired the gutter crew & that it was all downhill from there.I said nothing, just watched.
The Breitbart guy was the controversial one.

I had seen Conway a lot on teevee, and she seemed logical - although the dual hiring was kind of a weird pairing.

She's obviously done a great job.

I remember, clearly, the left going nuts when he hired those two. Said Trump hired the gutter crew & that it was all downhill from there.I said nothing, just watched.

I had seen Conway a lot on teevee, and she seemed logical - although the dual hiring was kind of a weird pairing.

I guess my point was that it's wise to observe, learn then speak rather than jump to absurd conclusions as many here did.

I guess my point was that it's wise to observe, learn then speak rather than jump to absurd conclusions as many here did.
Fuck that! We jump in and scream, baby!!

:rock:

Fuck that! We jump in and scream, baby!!

:rock:
Lol I had never heard of either one of them so I figure it best to keep quiet rather than look foolish.

*waits silently for dem to take the bait*

lUtz7Png.jpg

Doubtful any of the Trump insiders will be running much in the GOP in the aftermath of 2016. Unless he wins. Nothing succeeds like success. But he’s not going to win, obviously.

I remember, clearly, the left going nuts when he hired those two. Said Trump hired the gutter crew & that it was all downhill from there.

Nah.....if you're going to pull stuff out of your rectum, be a bit more fair (if possible) Most of us derided the Breibart moron, NOT Conway (there wasn't all that much on Conway to criticize.)

Nah.....if you're going to pull stuff out of your rectum, be a bit more fair (if possible) Most of us derided the Breibart moron, NOT Conway (there wasn't all that much on Conway to criticize.)

results are what matters, natty boy. Trump is surging and the hildebeast is crashing. Fun to watch your corrupt bitch sink into the muck that she created.

results are what matters, natty boy. Trump is surging and the hildebeast is crashing. Fun to watch your corrupt bitch sink into the muck that she created.

Try to be a bit more "fair" nitiwit....you didn't feel quite the same when Hillary was ahead by wide margin and, like it or not polls change by the week. With almost 2 months to go to Nov. 8th, your predictions are based more on prejudice than reality.

Try to be a bit more "fair" nitiwit....you didn't feel quite the same when Hillary was ahead by wide margin and, like it or not polls change by the week. With almost 2 months to go to Nov. 8th, your predictions are based more on prejudice than reality.

nope, trends and momentum. but enjoy your delusion while you can

Trump is a child who needs someone following him around telling
him not to touch things.....and what to say.

Look at some of the crazy assed shit that has come out this guys mouth....
Do we really want as Trump loves to call himself this "Counter Puncher"
who goes off on anyone that criticizes something he says....
He will pout about something for days and will not rest until he gets even....

Someone with such a super thin skin should not be allowed in office.

Trump and his deplorables whined like babies not all that long ago
saying the election was fixed and the polls were worthless.....

Now that Trump has moved up the Trumpsters use the polls to
beat everyone over the head...

Pretty funny.

lUtz7Png.jpg

Hillary has been off the campaign trail. She will recover and even gain ground and.....

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

Pretty funny.

the polls are worthless. They are biased left, but even with that bias they show Trump winning.

As to the election being fixed. rest assured that the corrupt DNC is registering the dead we speak.

Pretty funny.

.......and, I may add,IF Clinton is far behind in PA and VA, THEN Trump stands a chance...all other so-called battle ground states will make little difference.

Forum List

Back