This was an actual headline concerning the mueller report release

He said that because he knew the DC establishment was out to get him at any and all cost. The Special Counsel was going to politicized by liberals and he knew it.

Apparently it's the At tourney General and the president who are politicizing the report by lying about it's conclusions and not releasing an unredacted version of it to Congress. The only way we will ever know the truth about the report is to put sunshine on it and get Mueller, his team and those who are quoted in it on the stand.
It is already published. Anyone who wants to can read it. What more sunshine is required?

Allowing Congress to read an unredacted report.
It would be illegal for Barr to publish such a report. You're demanding that Barr break the law.

If a congressional committee requests the unredacted report, and they have the authority, it has to be released to them at a minimum.
Wrong, dumbass. The law makes no such requirement. Congress has no such authority.

"I'm fucked" is in the Mueller report. Sure, it's a sensationalist part of the Mueller report however unlike your post the press was accurately representing the Mueller report.
He said that because he knew the DC establishment was out to get him at any and all cost. The Special Counsel was going to politicized by liberals and he knew it.

Apparently it's the At tourney General and the president who are politicizing the report by lying about it's conclusions and not releasing an unredacted version of it to Congress. The only way we will ever know the truth about the report is to put sunshine on it and get Mueller, his team and those who are quoted in it on the stand.
It is already published. Anyone who wants to can read it. What more sunshine is required?

It would be illegal for Barr to publish such a report. You're demanding that Barr break the law.

To Congress? No it wouldn't, they have security clearances. Any legal hangups can be taken to court to clear up.

"I'm fucked" is in the Mueller report. Sure, it's a sensationalist part of the Mueller report however unlike your post the press was accurately representing the Mueller report.

The unredacted version, Congress should get that. Also maybe Barr shouldn't lie about the report by saying it exonerated Trump when it specifically made the point of not doing that.
No Congress shouldn't get the version. It isn't legally entitled to it, and it would be illegal for Barr to give it to them.

No one is surprised that leftwing morons demand that Barr break the law.

Sorry, it's not 'illegal' for Congress to have an unredacted report.

For all of you people who believe Trump and are saying that the report exonerates him, it doesn't. Matter of fact, it doesn't say one way or the other.

What We Know So Far From the Mueller Report

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
The report also blew the lefts concocted investigation and lies out the window. Get ready, our turn.

To Congress? No it wouldn't, they have security clearances. Any legal hangups can be taken to court to clear up.
Yes, it would be illegal, despite their security clearances. For one thing, those don't give them authority to have access to Gran Jury testimony.

Bottom line: you're an idiot.

For all of you people who believe Trump and are saying that the report exonerates him, it doesn't. Matter of fact, it doesn't say one way or the other.

What We Know So Far From the Mueller Report

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

The reported does not conclude that the President committed a crime. That's all we need to know.

No Obstruction...No Collusion.

No, it says that they can't say one way or the other.

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime," If the prosecutors cannot say he committed a crime, then he
didn't commit one.

Typical Trumpbot. You cut off the second half of that sentence. The full sentence is:

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
If no crime, no need to exonerate. Keep crying libtards. Trump 2020.

Yes, it would be illegal, despite their security clearances. For one thing, those don't give them authority to have access to Gran Jury testimony.

That's what I mean, Barr can go to court and have the Grand Jury testimony opened up. However right now Barr can release an unredacted report with the exception of Grand Jury testimony right now.

Why are you so opposed to transparency?

That's what I mean, Barr can go to court and have the Grand Jury testimony opened up. However right now Barr can release an unredacted report with the exception of Grand Jury testimony right now.

You would still be whining, so what's the point?

Nope, if Barr made an honest effort to release an unredacted report then I'd be fine. What I don't care for is Barr releasing a letter exonerating the president based on the report when it's clear the Mueller report never made that claim and actually made many references to corruption. The guy can't be trusted at this point.

Nope, if Barr made an honest effort to release an unredacted report then I'd be fine. What I don't care for is Barr releasing a letter exonerating the president based on the report when it's clear the Mueller report never made that claim and actually made many references to corruption. The guy can't be trusted at this point.

Who cares what you are "fine" with? Barr did far more than he was legally required to do.

Who cares what you are "fine" with? Barr did far more than he was legally required to do.

"Legally required to do" is an extremely low threshold. Especially when most Americans want as much transparency as possible.

It’s honestly bewildering.
It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
What’s sad is that this actually works on people. There’s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps “fixer” in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didn’t get squat off of his info.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
Sigh...

Shut up

Fuck off and die.

The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said “I’m fucked, this is going to end my presidency”.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A “SOURCE” ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime he’s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isn’t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesn’t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And they’re getting even more crazier. It’s honestly bewildering.

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’

Say you started a new job and were accused of a horrendous crime.
Whether you committed the crime or not your fucked!

The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said “I’m fucked, this is going to end my presidency”.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A “SOURCE” ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime he’s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isn’t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesn’t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And they’re getting even more crazier. It’s honestly bewildering.

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’

Neat, what does that have to do with my post?

Neat, what does that have to do with my post?

I know you dems are shallow thinkers but damn!!!

It is actually in the Mueller report. It would not be in the Mueller report if it were not substantiated.

So, you can stop acting stupid now. Oh; your not acting. OK ........
The Mueller report took over 600 day’s to put together and came of with nothing. Waste of time. It’s probably not substantiated and if you were President Trump and you knew that the whole Washington DC establishment...media...bureaucrats...liberal Democrats...FBI...we’re out to get you; would State that too. If you know they’re all out to get you because Hillary lost, you would be a bit pissed off at your spineless AG as well.

What a quote: "we're out to get you."
You do know that you are supporting the paranoia of the same man (Trump) that was the main driving force behind the whole 'birther' movement, right?

Was there a special counsel appointed to investigate whether Obama was actually born in America?

If Trump would have
(1) acted innocent
(2) kept his goddamn mouth shut
(3) NOT directed so many of his staff to pursue 'obstruction of justice' objectives
this whole Mueller shit would have been over a year ago.

1) Trump did act innocent.
2) Why should he keep his mouth shut while a witch hunt against him is being conducted? I realize all you delusional Trump haters would like your victim to be compliant, but that isn't required by any rule of justice that I'm aware of.
3) What "obstruction of justice objectives?"

Mueller would have dragged it out until someone made him finish it, regardless.

Trump acted like a completely GUILTY asshole.

Trump was on Twitter 24/7/365 Tweeting shit that made him seem guilty.

As far as the THIRD POINT:

Robert Mueller’s report paints a vivid picture of President Trump’s aides repeatedly ignoring or brushing aside his dictates — both in the interest of guarding the President from his own worst instincts and of protecting themselves from further legal implications.

At the same time, it portrays aides as willfully misleading the public (and, at times, each other) about his actions and mindset around some key developments.

It also characterizes deep enmity and tension between the President and his top officials, some of whom told Mueller they were themselves shocked by certain developments related to the investigation.

According to White House officials, that dynamic has been a constant undercurrent to Trump’s presidency, including on matters of policy. The report bolsters that impression, and is peppered with examples of Presidential underlings spurning Trump’s orders.

Advisers Corey Lewandowski and Rick Dearborn each declined to deliver a message from the President to Jeff Sessions saying he should curtail the scope of the special counsel’s investigation.

Lewandowski, who took dictation of the message from the President, initially told Trump he would handle the matter himself, and took steps to arrange a meeting with Sessions that would avoid any public record.

But later he passed the note on to Dearborn, who he believed would be a better messenger, without saying the President had dictated the message himself. Reading the message, Dearborn said it “definitely raised an eyebrow.”

He never passed along the note, but told Lewandowski he had “handled the situation,” according to Mueller.

In another example, then-staff secretary Robert Porter declined to contact Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand after Trump asked him to reach out to her in order to gauge whether she was “on the team” and might be interested in overseeing the special counsel’s investigation.

“Porter didn’t reach out to her because he was uncomfortable with the task,” the report states.

And Trump and then-White House Counsel Don McGahn engaged in a bitter dispute over whether Trump ordered Mueller’s firing, one that resulted in Trump castigating McGahn as a “lying bastard” and comparing him unfavorably to his onetime lawyer Roy Cohn.

McGahn refused Trump’s request to deny media reports about the firing, and later declined to draft a formal letter “for our records” that would deny the stories.
Fake news sucked off the fake media.

The Mueller report took over 600 day’s to put together and came of with nothing. Waste of time. It’s probably not substantiated and if you were President Trump and you knew that the whole Washington DC establishment...media...bureaucrats...liberal Democrats...FBI...we’re out to get you; would State that too. If you know they’re all out to get you because Hillary lost, you would be a bit pissed off at your spineless AG as well.

What a quote: "we're out to get you."
You do know that you are supporting the paranoia of the same man (Trump) that was the main driving force behind the whole 'birther' movement, right?

Was there a special counsel appointed to investigate whether Obama was actually born in America?

If Trump would have
(1) acted innocent
(2) kept his goddamn mouth shut
(3) NOT directed so many of his staff to pursue 'obstruction of justice' objectives
this whole Mueller shit would have been over a year ago.

1) Trump did act innocent.
2) Why should he keep his mouth shut while a witch hunt against him is being conducted? I realize all you delusional Trump haters would like your victim to be compliant, but that isn't required by any rule of justice that I'm aware of.
3) What "obstruction of justice objectives?"

Mueller would have dragged it out until someone made him finish it, regardless.

Trump acted like a completely GUILTY asshole.

Trump was on Twitter 24/7/365 Tweeting shit that made him seem guilty.

As far as the THIRD POINT:

Robert Mueller’s report paints a vivid picture of President Trump’s aides repeatedly ignoring or brushing aside his dictates — both in the interest of guarding the President from his own worst instincts and of protecting themselves from further legal implications.

At the same time, it portrays aides as willfully misleading the public (and, at times, each other) about his actions and mindset around some key developments.

It also characterizes deep enmity and tension between the President and his top officials, some of whom told Mueller they were themselves shocked by certain developments related to the investigation.

According to White House officials, that dynamic has been a constant undercurrent to Trump’s presidency, including on matters of policy. The report bolsters that impression, and is peppered with examples of Presidential underlings spurning Trump’s orders.

Advisers Corey Lewandowski and Rick Dearborn each declined to deliver a message from the President to Jeff Sessions saying he should curtail the scope of the special counsel’s investigation.

Lewandowski, who took dictation of the message from the President, initially told Trump he would handle the matter himself, and took steps to arrange a meeting with Sessions that would avoid any public record.

But later he passed the note on to Dearborn, who he believed would be a better messenger, without saying the President had dictated the message himself. Reading the message, Dearborn said it “definitely raised an eyebrow.”

He never passed along the note, but told Lewandowski he had “handled the situation,” according to Mueller.

In another example, then-staff secretary Robert Porter declined to contact Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand after Trump asked him to reach out to her in order to gauge whether she was “on the team” and might be interested in overseeing the special counsel’s investigation.

“Porter didn’t reach out to her because he was uncomfortable with the task,” the report states.

And Trump and then-White House Counsel Don McGahn engaged in a bitter dispute over whether Trump ordered Mueller’s firing, one that resulted in Trump castigating McGahn as a “lying bastard” and comparing him unfavorably to his onetime lawyer Roy Cohn.

McGahn refused Trump’s request to deny media reports about the firing, and later declined to draft a formal letter “for our records” that would deny the stories.
Fake news sucked off the fake media.

The above information is all in the report; go read it.

Forum List

Back