Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

China has fewer poor people than what we have.

China set the poverty level at those earning $2.30 (two dollars and thirty cents) a day or less. By that standard we don't have poverty in the US.

"China’s poverty line is around US$2.30 a day – slightly above the World Bank’s lowest threshold of US$1.90 but below what is recommended for measuring higher income countries."
"The World Bank recommends the higher benchmark of $5.50 a day to gauge poverty in upper-middle income economies."

"Raiser estimates that around 13 per cent of China’s population still lives on an income below that level."

China is the king of propoganda.

Would you care to explain why you are so strident about us getting a vaccine that you are afraid can't protect you???
Or are you just a little Nazi that insists on making everybody else's medical decisions for them????
Because the virus that remains, mutates into something different and worse. We already know that.

The longer the virus exists on a large scale, the higher the chances of variation and mutation, the higher the chances that the current vaccines won't work.

So your selfish, arrogant ignorance is putting my health and life and the health and lives of my loved ones at risk.

I kept that absolutely as simple as possible for you. And I'm quite sure that it is still too complicated for you.

Viruses don't mutate into something worse. This one isn't either. Perhaps more communicable, but certainly less dangerous. More akin to the common cold.

Quit drama queening all over the place. You got your vaccine, now let everyone else alone
What?

Holy crap, okay.

All this drama AFTER you're vaccinated for a virus with something like a 99% survival rate.

Yes.

You absolute dolls would wilt if we ever saw anything CLOSE to Black Death. It honestly would look a thousand times worse than Berlin just before the Red Army advanced.

Those who have had covid have no reason to get vaccinated according to a new study:

"The study was conducted on 52,238 employees in the Cleveland Clinic."
"The scarcity of vaccines, coupled with the knowledge that vaccines do not provide additional protection to those who have already been infected, is the strongest argument for restricting vaccine administration to those who have not had the infection."

I had covid and I'm not getting the vaccine.

FYI

The article has not been peer reviewed YET...

Which means the study has not been duplicated by other scientists, to support the theory....yet.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Nothing more than the lunatic rantings of a paranoid twat

Those who have had covid have no reason to get vaccinated according to a new study:

"The scarcity of vaccines, coupled with the knowledge that vaccines do not provide additional protection to those who have already been infected, is the strongest argument for restricting vaccine administration to those who have not had the infection."

FYI

Which means the study has not been duplicated by other scientists, to support the theory....yet.

So people having had covid don't have antibodies?

Too fking funny.

These anti-vaxxer stooges have been pedaling the same shit for over a century. Millions would have died if these morons had their way.

Pay the same attention to these morons as you do dog crap on the sidewalk.

1626345777796.jpg

These anti-vaxxer stooges have been pedaling the same shit for over a century. Millions would have died if these morons had their way.

View attachment 512991
Seriously, this is getting depressing. I just had one of them tell me that the Delta variant is like the common cold.

This is like being in a freakin' zombie movie. You don't want to be in their path.

View attachment 512991
Seriously, this is getting depressing. I just had one of them tell me that the Delta variant is like the common cold.

This is like being in a freakin' zombie movie. You don't want to be in their path.
These ant-vaxxers think they are smarter than anyone else. They just don‘t realize they are part of a long line of losers, stooges and fear mongers who have proven to be constantly on the wrong side of history.

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away from you.

I thought that's what the vaccine was for. Does your vaccine not work? Is it not protecting you?
Think of the economy, if not for all of the people that you are spreading the virus. The variants are alive in anybody who spreads it. We don't know if there pops a variant that doesn't avoid the jabs.

and this:

Vaccines do not eliminate transmission. That means vaccinated people STILL can transmit the virus.
No, the transmission occurs regardless if the person has symptoms or not. You could be passing it around without knowing it. Only those who are unvaccinated at risk for going to the hosp or being on a ventilator, in that your hurting the economy , never mind your health.

1. Vaccinated people transmit it too.

2. What a fascinating claim. ONLY unvaccinated people are hospitalized with covid? Really? You sure about that?
All the while you keep the economy down and your health.

You can lead someone to water, but you can't make them drink the sparkling clean water.

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away from you.

I thought that's what the vaccine was for. Does your vaccine not work? Is it not protecting you?
Think of the economy, if not for all of the people that you are spreading the virus. The variants are alive in anybody who spreads it. We don't know if there pops a variant that doesn't avoid the jabs.

and this:

Vaccines do not eliminate transmission. That means vaccinated people STILL can transmit the virus.
No, the transmission occurs regardless if the person has symptoms or not. You could be passing it around without knowing it. Only those who are unvaccinated at risk for going to the hosp or being on a ventilator, in that your hurting the economy , never mind your health.

1. Vaccinated people transmit it too.

2. What a fascinating claim. ONLY unvaccinated people are hospitalized with covid? Really? You sure about that?
All the while you keep the economy down and your health.

You can lead someone to water, but you can't make them drink the sparkling clean water.

What about your claim that vaccinated people are not hospitalized with covid?

You do realize that vaccinated people:

1. DO transmit the virus
2. DO get sick with covid
3. DO go to the hospital with covid and
4. DO die with covid

There is even an UPTICK in covid cases right after nations begin vaccinating. This has been observed everywhere.

View attachment 512991

These ant-vaxxers think they are smarter than anyone else. They just don‘t realize they are part of a long line of losers, stooges and fear mongers who have proven to be constantly on the wrong side of history.

What I have observed is that we have a lot of facts and data, and you all have a lot of Puritanical shaming and name-calling.

FYI

Too fking funny.

Of course they have antibodies developed from the Covid they had!

whether they hold up to NEW variants is another story! We don't even know how long these very effective vaccines will hold up to NEW variants coming out of the woodwork, without needing another boost!

y'all who have had covid, are way ahead of the game...if covid can be called a game....:(

Some day, you may need a booster....if your antibodies wane, or a bastard of a variant comes along...

View attachment 512991

More than 99% of the people dying right now are unvaccinated.

You simply don't get more obvious than that, and they're STILL in denial.

This is, literally, a madness.

Last edited:

View attachment 512991

You simply don't more obvious than that, and they're STILL in denial.

Certainly not holding up in Scotland.

FYI

Too fking funny.

Of course they have antibodies developed from the Covid they had!

whether they hold up to NEW variants is another story! We don't even know how long these very effective vaccines will hold up to NEW variants coming out of the woodwork, without needing another boost!

y'all who have had covid, are way ahead of the game...if covid can be called a game....:(

Some day, you may need a booster....if your antibodies wane, or a bastard of a variant comes along...

The same seems to be true of the vaccine. I have just as much protection with my antibodies and see no need to take the vaccine.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Very Few Side effects? My fucking ass-------------------my husband works for a very large company that is in every state----they are requiring their employees to be vaccinated------there have been numberous side effects including deaths.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Very Few Side effects? My fucking ass-------------------my husband works for a very large company that is in every state----they are requiring their employees to be vaccinated------there have been numberous side effects including deaths.

Those employees who have side effects should be filing for workman's comp claims...big fat ones.

And the ones whose family members died should be filing big fat wrongful death claims to the employer. The Pharma companies have immunity but employers do NOT.

It's the only way to end the employer mandates. And lawsuits will end them right quick.

View attachment 512991

more than seven days on from their second vaccine dose at the time that they tested positive for the virus.
snip
Between the beginning of the vaccine rollout in December up to July 7, a total of 2.8 million people in Scotland have been fully vaccinated against Covid.
snip
All 41 patients had Covid-19 recorded as a primary or contributing cause of death, and according to the PHS report also had "several comorbidities which contributed to their deaths".

View attachment 512991

more than seven days on from their second vaccine dose at the time that they tested positive for the virus.
snip
Between the beginning of the vaccine rollout in December up to July 7, a total of 2.8 million people in Scotland have been fully vaccinated against Covid.
snip
All 41 patients had Covid-19 recorded as a primary or contributing cause of death, and according to the PHS report also had "several comorbidities which contributed to their deaths".

Didn't you say earlier than no one is even HOSPITALIZED for Covid if they're vaccinated? And now people who are vaccinated are dying. My my Penelope you seem to be getting it all wrong

SPINELESS-STUPID

They are threatening no one. COVID 19 itself is not a very deadly disease as we now know. It is dangerous to a few people but harmless to most.

MAny unvaccinated already had it and there is no evidence that a vaccine is needed once one has had it.

Forum List

Back